• Please log in to reply
35167 replies to this topic

#41 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:03 PM

I think this picture has great potential for filling in what is being said.

Posted Image

This is what i think (ok i would like) they might be saying.

Posted Image

eri and sayumi are so cute together, that caption is very funny, I wish I gave sayumi a massage! :c16:

#42 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:08 PM

Heres mine.

Posted Image
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#43 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:16 PM

my version:

Posted Image

#44 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:20 PM

This is what i think (ok i would like) they might be saying. ::lol:: :D :)

Posted Image

i'll vote for this... :lol:
@Himalia: dont ya dream it... :c06:

#45 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:25 PM

This is what i think (ok i would like) they might be saying. ::lol:: :D :)

Posted Image

i'll vote for this... :lol:
@Himalia: dont ya dream it... :c06:

I dream it too...

#46 wwl

wwl

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:11 PM

i just saw the [HPS] Mechaike Okajo Taiikusai Complete Version video... I just realised how much Eri has changed since then... does anyone know around what time she stopped being so shy?
Adoration for Sayu, Gaki and Tettekette.

#47 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:46 PM

i just saw the [HPS] Mechaike Okajo Taiikusai Complete Version video... I just realised how much Eri has changed since then... does anyone know around what time she stopped being so shy?

maybe when she started maido arii is probably when she became more open minded rather than shy.

#48 wwl

wwl

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:07 PM

maybe when she started maido arii is probably when she became more open minded rather than shy.

really...thats a bit of a...complete turnaround? :huh

#49 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:10 PM

I read somewhere that eri liked small confined spaces, but that was in the beginning, she seemed to have gotten over that now, and is now more open minded.

#50 wwl

wwl

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:15 PM

I read somewhere that eri liked small confined spaces, but that was in the beginning, she seemed to have gotten over that now, and is now more open minded.

that's so strange... she hasn't just gotten over her shyness...it's like shes heading towards the other extreme

#51 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:16 PM

Hehe well.. eri is just crazy :c40:

#52 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:21 PM

such crazyness can be cute too, like in the news segment now I liked when she was freaking out on those rides while giving the news.

#53 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:34 PM

Thats all part of why Maido Ari was so great it was a wonderful comnbination of personalities. Apparently Eri Kamei has always been abit extrovert at times anyway. By that i mean including when she is not with the Hello Project and just being herself.

#54 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:45 PM

Thats all part of why Maido Ari was so great it was a wonderful comnbination of personalities. Apparently Eri Kamei has always been abit extrovert at times anyway. By that i mean including when she is not with the Hello Project and just being herself.

I agree, thats what made maido arii a sucess on H!M, sayumi was the cute one of course, eri was like you said extovert sometimes, and yuko was well yuko, being a woman and being a little harsh sometimes but thats kind of what her personallity is.

#55 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:59 PM

Yuko is one of my favs and i see her as the heart and soul of Morning Musume imo the greatest Musume ever from a neutral point of view. Ok Konkon will always be my fav but i think Yukos presence was very important in Maido Ari and just removing any one of them would of changed it so much. Yuko is kinda cute tho when she gets angry. Hey anybody remember that wonderful tantrum Eri Kamei had one episode of Maido Ari ?

#56 wwl

wwl

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:00 PM

Yuko is one of my favs and i see her as the heart and soul of Morning Musume imo the greatest Musume ever from a neutral point of view. Ok Konkon will always be my fav but i think Yukos presence was very important in Maido Ari and just removing any one of them would of changed it so much. Yuko is kinda cute tho when she gets angry. Hey anybody remember that wonderful tantrum Eri Kamei had one episode of Maido Ari ?

Yuko kept the segment together, really... most of the jokes and comments centered around her one way or another.

#57 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:11 PM

Yuko kept the segment together, really... most of the jokes and comments centered around her one way or another.

I really think yuko really kept the segment together, everyone in maido arii was cute, I mean why take away something when there was laughter, cuteness, and to top it off, H!P news.

eri had a tantrum? which episode was that?

#58 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:08 PM

14 of August 2005 was the epsiode. Ok it was part of the script but it was so cute. Even Sayumi couldnt help but smile at how cute it was.

#59 JaniX

JaniX

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:10 PM

Haha :lol: The more and more i watch videos of Morning musume and their crazy acts ive started to like the others members even more :lol: Before i only liked Marippe and didnt even know the names of the others^^

#60 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:13 PM

Haha :lol: The more and more i watch videos of Morning musume and their crazy acts ive started to like the others members even more :lol: Before i only liked Marippe and didnt even know the names of the others^^

same with me, I watch videos and H!M and like all of them, well obviously sayumi more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users