Photo

Unrequited, a SayaIshi fanfic (and a lot of guests involved!)

Morning Musume Sayashi Riho Ishida Ayumi SayaIshi Ikuta Erina Iikubo Haruna Michishige Sayumi Tanaka Reina Hello! Project Sato Masaki

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:51 AM

Hi again everyone,

Here is my second fanfic, Unrequited, which is a spin-off of 20, my first fanfic on the pairing ChisaMai (Okai Chisato x Hagiwara Mai from °C-ute).

This story is about the pairing SayaIshi (Sayashi Riho x Ishida Ayumi from Morning Musume) but there will be a lot of guests like other Morning Musume members, Michishige Sayumi, Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina...

As always, comments are greatly appreciated but don't forget that english is not my native language, so, I count on your indulgence concerning spelling mistakes and other grammatical errors ;)

Rated T Fanfic!

UNREQUITED

Chapter 1: Senpai

Sayumi was waiting in locker room A where Kyuuki and Juunichi members were supposed to change clothes before rehearsals.  She asked them to go in the other locker room because she needed to talk with Riho. She heard, thanks to Iikubo Haruna, that she was in bad terms with Ayumi.

As a result, it cast a cloud on the group.

When dealing with Morning Musume ace was required, Haruna knew better than anybody that their beloved senpai was the best choice.

So, Sayumi was waiting for her adored sidekick. The young woman was thankful to her patient nature because the young girl was late this morning, as always. Suddenly, the door opened wide and a small frame rushed inside. Sayu, who was hiding behind the door, jumped on the poor thing.

“You surprised me! You surprised me!” Riho repeated while turning to see who hugged her.

“Michishige-san!” She exclaimed with a surprised face on which appeared quickly a big smile.

“Yes, I came to see my beloved Rihoriho~! How are you my love?” Sayumi asked before kissing the stiffed and blushing girl on the forehead.

“I’m… I’m fine! It’s nice to see you, you’re cute today, as usual!” Riho answered, knowing exactly what to say to please her sempai.

“Oh…don’t say things like this, you’re making me blushed!” Sayumi confessed, entering in the younger girl game.

“I’m just stating the truth.” The ace continued with a smile full of confidence.

“You’re too cute!!!” Morning Musume ex-leader exclaimed while hugging tighter the girl.

“By the way, are you feeling well lately Rihoriho~? No problem with the girls?” Sayu asked after a pause, well decided to make her sidekick talk.

“Nothing serious, don’t worry Michishige-san.” Riho answered with the best reassuring smile she could, still locked in her sempai’s arms.

“…even with Ishida?” Sayumi tried with a soft voice.

Riho’s facial expression hardened at the girl’s name and it didn’t go unnoticed.

“Oh crap! It’s already this late! I’ve gotta go and you must change and go to your rehearsals! How about we dine together tonight sweety? It’s been a while since the last time!” Sayumi suggested cheerfully.

“Sure! It would be nice!” Riho agreed while freeing from her senpai’s tight embrace.

“Ok, I’ll text you this afternoon! See you Rihoriho~!” Sayumi waved at her sidekick and left the room.

Riho stayed there, stunned and still not fully awoken. But, she was not stupid and she obviously understood that someone from the group told Michishige-san about her quarrel with Ayumi. Was it Haruna? Fuku-chan? Eripon? Whoever it was, for sure, it was a low blow! Riho was always pleased to see her senpai but not disposed this time to talk about the midget who was quite rude toward her three days ago.

While leaving locker room A, Sayumi saw Ayumi a few meters ahead looking quite depressed.

“Oy~ Ishida-chan! ”

When Ayumi saw her beloved senpai, she nearly jumped on her and snuggled in her arms.

“It’s good to see you Michishige-san!” Ayumi exclaimed with a large and bright smile on her face.

“Are you feeling well Ishida-chan? You looked so sad…” Sayumi asked with a face full of concern toward her kouhai.

“Yes, I’m ok! Don’t worry, I’m just tired with all those rehearsals for our next tour. I’ve got a hard time memorizing and mastering some steps…”

“And dealing with a certain ace…” Sayumi added to Ayumi’s much surprise.

“Well…yes…it’s quite tensed between us these days…” The smaller girl confessed with a red face.

“I know you have rehearsals today and you gotta go but why not dining with me tonight? We could discuss about this and other things…” Sayu asked out of the blue.

“Oh…Sounds nice! It would be a pleasure Michishige-san!” Ayumi answered to the invitation, delighted.

“Ok, I’ll text you this afternoon! Stay strong and keep faith Ishida-chan!” Sayumi cheered and quickly disappeared.

------------

-3 days earlier-

Today’s rehearsals were finally over.

Riho had a shower, got dressed and was now ready to leave. It was 8 p.m and she was very tired and hungry. She decided to go to the catering to get some food before leaving.

On the way, she met Haruka with junikky members leaving the place. To her surprise, Ayumi was not with them. Since she wasn’t with Haruna and Eripon when they left, Riho thought she was with Duu but got wrong. She learned from her that she was still in the dance room to repeat steps she had a hard time mastering.

Worried about her dance partner, Riho decided to go see her once she had done eating. It didn’t take long since Morning Musume ace was known for her fast eating ability.

When she entered the dance room, she found Ayumi sweating and puffing but still repeating her steps in rhythm.

“Ayumi-chan, are you ok? I can help you repeating those steps if you want?” Riho asked with a soft voice.

“Sayashi-san? You’re still here?” Ayumi exclaimed, sure to be the only member left in the building.

“I was starving, so, I got some food at the canteen before it closed!” Riho answered with a satisfied look on her face.

“Good job! But you must be tired. You should get home, rehearsals begin early tomorrow…” The shorter girl said with concerns in her voice.

“Don’t worry and I can’t leave my dance partner in a pinch.” Riho answered with a sweet smile.

The young ace went in front of her comrade and took her arms to wrap them around her neck. In this tour, Riho and Ayumi finally had, to their delight, a 4 minutes dance session at each concert. Their dances were quite tactile. One of Riho’s hand rested on Ayumi’s hip while the other marked the rhythm.

At first, the older girl blushed heavily since they were alone in the room, maybe even in the building, and because of their closeness but then she concentrated on the rhythm and began to repeat her steps with might and will.

She didn’t see how her senpai often stared intently at her lips but at the same time, didn’t forget to give her a few advices to help her smooth the movement and perform it faster. At least, Riho stayed professional.

After an hour of repetition, Riho felt her partner’s arms quite quivering around her neck. She decided to call it a stop for today.

“Ayumi-chan, we should stop for today. It’s getting late and you’re tired…”

“No, I continue. I won’t stop till I haven’t fully mastered this part but you can leave Sayashi-san, I’ll continue alone. Thanks for helping me today! I really appreciate!” Ayumi answered with a thankful smile, yet tired eyes.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. You’re exhausted and you could hurt yourself if we continue. We should repeat these steps tomorrow instead…”

“But I’m already late! I must master this without further delay!” The shorter girl pleaded to her inflexible senpai.

“It’s gonna be ok, I’ll help you catching up with me tomorrow Ayumi-chan, I promise. Now, go take your shower!”

Ayumi removed reluctantly her arms which still rested around Riho’s neck and left the room to go to the bathtub. When she went out, she saw, at her utter surprise, that her partner was in the locker room memorizing her last song while waiting for her.

“What? You’re still there Sayashi-san?!”

“Ah…yes, I was waiting for you, Ayumi-chan. I found it quite rude to leave you go back home alone. It’s late and…I have the last song to memorize, so, I still have work to do by the way…” Riho said with a sweet smile.

“It’s very nice of you but you shouldn’t worry about me. I live alone in Tokyo, so, I’m used to these kinds of things and it’s getting late. I’m sure you would be better at home…I hope you won’t have trouble waking up tomorrow again, our teacher was kinda mad this morning…” Ayumi answered with concern.

While talking, Ayumi was busy packing her things, trying her best to hide the red on her face.

“Call me and I won’t be late!” Riho suggested with a big charming smile.

“Call…call you?” Ayumi stuttered, her face redder than before.

“Yes, Kanon-chan calls me when we see each other on our days off to be sure I wake up!” Riho explained while remarking her comrade red face. Although, she was tired, she felt she was in a playful mood right now. It was always a pleasure to tease Daaishi.

“Ok, I’ll call you tomorrow morning and treat you some good food to thank you for tonight!” Ayumi promised, now looking her dance partner in the eyes. Her face was still quite red but her smile was brighter.

“Sounds good! I wonder what you’ll offer me tomorrow evening~” Riho began on a mischievous tone.

“Tomorrow evening? Don’t worry about that! I’ll repeat my steps alone or ask Duu if I need help.” The older girl stated while putting her coat. She was now ready to leave.

“Ayumi…It doesn’t bother me to help you…” Riho answered, now quite annoyed by the girl’s seriousness and stubbornness.

“And as I said, it’s very nice of you but you’re the group ace, our sempai, and you already have enough work and pressure on your shoulders to help me with my dance steps! Don’t worry! I’ll catch up with you before you notice it!” Ayumi stated with a smile full of confidence.

“I’m a far better dancer than Duu and if you want to repeat your steps with her so much, it’s because you never moved on from your whining tomboy…” Riho began with a mix of disappointment and anger on her face. Her tone was now harsh and cold.

“What? What are you talking about Sayashi-san?” Ayumi exclaimed, stunned by the way the conversation was taking.

“We have worked together for years and I’m just realizing now that you hated working with me all this time. I’m far from needed while Duu is…”

“No, Sayashi-san, you’re wrong!” Ayumi pleaded, her eyes widening in shock.

“Well, you can be sure by now that you’ll have to rely on Duu for repeating dance steps. Don’t you dare ask anything from me!” Riho concluded with anger in her voice. She then picked her things quickly and left the room, slamming the door in the way.

Ayumi stayed there, unable to move, still astonished by what just happened. All she could manage was mumbling in a weak voice:

“You’re wrong Sayashi-san…It’s because I care for you…”

TO BE CONTINUED

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#2 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

WOW!!! Looking forward to Part 2!!!!!  :good:  ^-^

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#3 mitchel0420

mitchel0420

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:51 PM

Wow is super great, and I want to read the second part.

#4 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

Ooh, this is good. Shows a lot of promise. Can't wait for the second part.

#5 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:26 PM

Thank you all for your kind reviews! ^-^ 

I'm glad you like chapter 1, here is chapter 2! ;)

UNREQUITED

Chapter 2: The date

Ayumi and Morning Musume members were busy with their next tour rehearsals. As saturday, Riho was doing her best to ignore the girl, not looking at her and not talking to her. The group ace was obviously still upset about what happened three days ago and Ayumi didn’t know how to have an explanation with her to clear up the misunderstanding.  

The mood was quite tensed between the girls, everybody feeling the tension between the two best dancers and centers of the group. Thankfully, this day was coming to an end.

Ayumi was rushing to the locker room to take her shower. She couldn’t repeat her steps this evening but she had no choice since she planned a date with her trusted and beloved Michishige-san. She needed to hurry to go back at her apartment to change her clothes into more classy ones.

To her surprise, she notices that Riho was quite in a rush too, which was pretty rare. The girl took her shower quickly, packed her things and was ready to leave. She said bye to everyone except, of course, Ayumi in her attempt to completely ignore her.  

Ayumi couldn’t help but think “what a pain!” about this situation that had lasted for three days.

Without further thinking, she left the place too.

It was 9 pm and Ayumi was right in front of the restaurant where she was supposed to meet her sempai.  Sayumi was not there. Five minutes passed and she still wasn’t there. Ayumi decided to enter.

“Good evening miss! Do you have a reservation?” A waiter asked.

“There must be a reservation by the name of Michishige I think…” Ayumi answered politely and shyly.

“I’ll go check. Please wait.”

A few seconds later, the waiter went back and took the girl to a table. Sayumi strangely seemed to have planned a candlelight dinner in a chic restaurant. Ayumi was relieved to have changed her casual clothes into something classier. She wore a black suit with a white shirt and a bow tie. She took the effort to wear boots with high heels although her feet were killing her.

She sat at the reserved table and waited. Five more minutes passed and she saw a girl rushing inside. She was wearing a frilly navy blue skirt with a grey jacket. Her black hair rested in waves on her shoulders and she looked like…

“Oh God…” Ayumi thought aloud.

The waiter pointed out her table to the girl who rushed to her destination.

“What? Ayumi?! What are you doing here?” Riho asked in a surprised voice.

“I was supposed to have dinner with Michishige-san here…” Ayumi answered, stunned.

“Me too! What the…”

Before Riho could finish her sentence, her cell phone rang. She took it from her bag and read the mail.

My dear Rihoriho~, I’m sorry for not being here.

I know you are angry at Ishida-chan lately and I thought it could help the two of you to spend the night together, eating good food.

I know Ishida-chan is somewhat clumsy but she is a kind girl and she cares a lot for you so, please, BE nice to her!

Riho looked quite annoyed while reading her senpai’s message, a fact that didn’t go unnoticed by Ayumi.

“Is there a problem?” She tried shyly.

Riho didn’t answer, just lent her cell phone for her to read the mail. Ayumi instantly blushed when she read the last sentence. Another cell phone rang. It was hers this time.

Ishida-chan, this is your chance!

I know you have loved Rihoriho~ for quite some time now and that you are in bad terms with her recently but I’m sure it could get better and I’m well decided to help you!

Believe in yourself Ishida-chan!

Rihoriho~ may be hard to deal with from times to times but you must persevere! She loves your lips, it’s a good start!

Ayumi blushed harder while reading the message. Riho looked intently at her, waiting her turn to read the mail but the older girl put her phone back in her bag as soon as she finished reading.

“Your phone?” Riho asked with a pout.

“What?” Ayumi answered unbelievingly.

“I showed you Michishige-san mail and you refuse to show me yours…” The ace explained on an irritated tone.

“It wasn’t Michishige-san. It was…Harunan.” Ayumi lied the best she could.

“Oh…” Riho exclaimed, not shipping the older girl’s lie.

“I think we should order dinner, right, Sayashi-san?” Ayumi suggested, eager to change the subject.

“Well…We’re here for that after all!” Riho answered on a resigned tone, no pleased to spend the evening with the girl.

“I’m sure the meat is delicious in this restaurant!” Ayumi stated on a voluntary enthusiastic tone to cheer her comrade’s mood up.

The older girl was thankful to Michishige-san for arranging this date and giving her a chance to make it up with Riho but she didn’t have the slight idea how to clear the misunderstanding that remained between them and was the cause of the ace bad mood.

As she looked on the menu to order dinner, she saw the prices and began to turn pale. Riho seemed quite embarrassed too. Ayumi remembered the ace was at a loss for money lately because of the new earphones she bought, the flight she had to pay with her own money, the repair of her Iphone broken screen and the bet with Miki that she lost and for which she had to pay a coordinate dress to the girl.

Ayumi was taken out of her thoughts by her cellphone again.

Ishida-chan, don’t worry concerning the prices!

It’s my treat tonight!

I want you to fully enjoy this romantic dinner with the one you love, my Rihoriho~!

I count on you to spend a pleasant evening with her and who knows, a hot night!

Stay calm, be yourself and don’t forget to be cute and everything’s gonna be ok!

As she read the mail, Ayumi turned bright red and started to cough.

“How am I supposed to stay calm if I receive mails like this?!” She thought.

“Harunan again?” Riho asked sarcastically, noticing the older girl confusion which could only be caused by herself or her beloved senpai, Michishige-san.

“Yeah…I mean no! It was Michishige-san. She says she offers us the dinner…” Ayumi answered with her eyes still on her phone.

“It sure makes you happy!” Riho continued on the same sarcastic tone.

“Yeah…yes, it’s a relief!” Ayumi confessed in a half-lie.

“It seems Michishige-san and you agreed to play me a dirty prank tonight!” Riho stated on an indignant tone.

“What are you talking about Sayashi-san? I was supposed to have dinner tonight with Michishige-san too! She played a trick on both of us! If I wasn’t supposed to have dinner with her here, I wouldn’t be dressed like this…” Ayumi defended herself the best she could.

“Oh…So, I’m not good enough for you to get well dressed…” Riho answered on an offended tone. The shock was all over her face.

“And I thought you found me cute whatever the clothes I was wearing…” The older girl retorted to the ace with a rare self-assurance.

Yet, Ayumi looked down as soon as the words left her lips. She was astonished by her sudden confidence. It was the first time she was able to stand up to Riho and even turn things around. Did Michishige-san gave her a little of her strength and confidence via her mails?

On the other side of the table, Riho was now pouting, well hidden behind her menu. She quite lost this argument and her pride was, without a doubt, hurt. She finally managed to end this quarrel that made her feel uncomfortable.

“Yes, I do find you cute, most of the time…” Riho confessed while taking her sight out of the menu.

“And when do you think I’m not cute?” Ayumi asked curiously, sensing the turn the conversation was taking could help her clear the misunderstanding.

“Like three days ago, for example…” Riho answered still without looking at the older girl.

“Sayashi-san…I didn’t want to hurt you. You’re the ace of Morning Musume, you’re our lead singer and lead dancer. You’ve got a lot of work to do and you have a huge pressure on your shoulders. I thought it was not a good idea to make you stay later just to make me repeat steps. Duu can help me with it…”

“But I’m far better at dancing than Duu!” Riho exclaimed not liking the turn of the conversation. She was, for the first time in three days, feeling she was wrong.

“That’s an indisputable fact. You’re the best at dancing and you’re far better than me but it was just repeating steps and I didn’t want to bother you with this. I thank you for your advices. I know now how to make the movement smoother and how to perform it faster. I just need to repeat it some more times to completely get it.”

“And you want to rely on Duu for this and not on me because you’re still in love with her!” Riho continued, only by pride.

“Duu is a good friend and nothing else, so, I rely on her. Are you jealous Sayashi-san?”

“Sure Duu has a lot of success with girls…but I’m not jealous! And I notice you don’t see me as a good friend…”

“No, that’s true. You’re not a good friend to me. You’re more than that, you’re my dance partner, so, it’s my duty to take care of you and be sure you rest well…”

“Although I’m your senpai?”

“Sure you’re my senpai but I’m older.”

Riho was completely taken aback by Ayumi confidence. She was more used to her dance partner unable to look her in the eyes and stuttering on her words when having a serious conversation with her. She felt extremely offended and was not willing to lose this argument. She had got a secret weapon she never used with Ayumi and was sure it could be effective, so, she kept it for when she would be in pinch, like tonight.

“Yes you’re older than me Ayumi-chan and you have a lot of adult sides but you sure have childish ones too…” Riho began, already savoring her very next victory.

“Yes and…what’s your point Sayashi-san?” Ayumi asked suspiciously.

“Would you agree if I say I want to sleep with you tonight?” The ace asked, already grinning.

“Sure, why not? We already shared a room…” Ayumi answered, fighting the best she could to keep a stoic face and to not let her cheeks blushed.

“No, that’s not what I mean and you know it. I hate to sleep alone, so, since it’s already late, I want to sleep with you tonight…at your home…in the same bed!” Riho explained in a seductive tone, lingering on the last words.

Morning Musume ace didn’t have to wait long to see a reaction on Ayumi’s face. The girl turned bright red when she heard the last words of Riho’s request and her brain seemed now on an off mode. She just stayed there, staring into space.

“Ayumi-chan? Mochi-mochi? Hyahhoi?!” Riho asked, passing a hand before the older girl’s blank face. She was now ecstatic, her victory at hand.

“Sayashi-san…Sorry, you surprised me! But it’s ok! You never went to my apartment, so, it will be nice to be together tonight…” Ayumi answered totally mechanically with a quite forced smile. She didn’t fully realize the trap she just stepped in.

“…and sleep together and perhaps kiss…” Riho continued on a teasing tone with a mischievous grin on her face.

Ayumi instinctively put her hand on her lips, looked down and blushed again, to Riho’s much delight. The ace was totally satisfied to have regained control of the situation and to have wined this argument. She was well decided to tease her dance partner all night.

The waiter brought the dishes they ordered and Riho began to eat happily as soon as they were on the table. Finally, this night was going to be fun!

TO BE CONTINUED

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#6 mitchel0420

mitchel0420

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

Hahahahaha !! rays Riho is all a sassy girl
See you

#7 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:56 AM

Yes, Riho is a nasty girl! :ph34r:

Thank you mitchel0420 and see you! ^-^

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#8 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:59 PM

Yay! Great start and now an even better 2nd chapter!! :w00t: Can't wait for the next!

You know, save a few exceptions (Michishige, Fukumura), I always got the impression that you don't mess with RihoRiho. :ph34r:

#9 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:10 AM

Thank you for your review Dalvron'16! I am glad you liked chapter 2! Chapter 3 is on its way ;)

Well...concerning Riho, she is very nice with Maachan and she was most of the time sweet with Ayumi except when she decided to be touchy, like during this MC :

http://www.jicchan.com/?p=531

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#10 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:48 AM

Sorry for this quite late update (I'm one week late! >___<). I had flu! x_x Well, quite logical since it's winter after all... :whistle: 

Here is chapter 3, enjoy! ;)

UNREQUITED

Chapter 3: Doubts

The mood was quite awkward during dinner. Riho ate happily and talked about various things, mostly work, while Ayumi stayed quiet and surprisingly, not enjoyed her meat that much.

She just began to realize that she had to sleep with Riho tonight in the same bed and she felt right now extremely nervous. She was even not feeling well and wanted to run away as far as she could.

She had been in love with Riho for more than two years now and was unable to make a move. Morning Musume ace was so charismatic, so talented, so beautiful and so at her taste that she always freaked out in her presence.

It was not like that before.

Before 2013, Riho still looked like a cute child and Ayumi loved to tease her, to play with her although she felt her huge superiority at dancing, performing and singing. Her feelings toward the girl were a mix of curiosity and affection at that time. She felt intrigued by her who was so gifted and yet a total social misfit.

But then, Riho began to change into a beautiful and charismatic woman and Ayumi’s feelings toward her slowly changed too.

Her crush for Duu was no match for the coolness of Riho, especially after their musical, Triangle, where Riho played a male role that suited her perfectly: The cold, merciless and yet so cool lieutenant Kiri.

She was glad to have the role of princess Sakura whose heart hesitates between Asada, played by Duu, and Kiri. So much like her, indeed.

This role allowed her to embrace Riho, to dance seductively with her, to stroke her long straight black hair and even to snuggle her head against Riho’s neck.

After this, Ayumi couldn’t resist nor hide her feelings anymore. Everything in Riho attracted her, deeply, madly and it paralyzed her.

So, she was in love with Riho and unfortunately didn’t stand a chance since her dance partner preferred their beautiful and sexy leader, Fuku-chan.

Sure Ayumi was cute, Michishige-san told her a few times, but she didn’t consider herself beautiful and let alone sexy.

On the contrary, Fuku-chan was a true princess. How could she compete with her? In Riho’s heart, she was number two and only because the girl loved her lips. She was condemned to stay second, at best.

And tonight she had to sleep with the one she loved although she was unable to simply look her in the eyes without blushing, to bear her intense and piercing gaze. The situation was painful because even if she had the courage to take the first step, she didn’t stand a chance.

She was thankful to Michishige-san to have helped her clear the misunderstanding between her and Riho but she never thought it would go this far. Now, she regretted this dinner because she felt hurt. Riho seemed in the mood to seduce her playfully and she was not pleased with it. Her feelings were not something she could play with!

“Are you alright Ayumi-chan? You don’t seem well…” Riho asked with a soft voice and concern on her face.

“Don’t worry Sayashi-san, I’m just…tired.” Ayumi answered with a fading voice.

“But you hardly ate your meat although you love it…” Riho continued on the same tone.

“I must go to the restroom…excuse-me.”

Ayumi left the table hurriedly, to Riho much surprise. The ace wondered if she didn’t go too far in her teasing this time.

Once in the bathroom stall, Ayumi took her cellphone from her pocket and began to text Michishige-san. She needed help and she hoped her senpai could help her again.

Michishige-san, sorry, I hope I’m not disturbing you.

I don’t know how all of this happened but Riho wants to sleep at my home tonight, with me, in the same bed!

I don’t know how to react to this…What should I do?

The girl didn’t have to wait long to receive an answer. Fortunately, she didn’t forget to put her phone on vibrate.

Ishida-chan, good job!

It’s a first step, congratulation !

I suppose you cleared the misunderstanding between you and Rihoriho~, well done!

Stay calm, be yourself and don’t forget to be cute!

Everything’s gonna be ok Ishida-chan!

Just act according to your feelings, I’m sure Rihoriho~ couldn’t resist to your charm!

Ayumi answered to her trusted senpai, trying her best to sum up the situation in just a few words.

Thank you for your advices Michishige-san but I don’t want to sleep with Sayashi-san tonight and I don’t know how to tell her without hurting her.

I don’t stand a chance…I know she doesn’t love me, so, what’s the point to all of this?

The answer went right away. The jukky member was amazed by the typing fastness of her senpai. Years of experience she thought.

Please don’t think that way Ishida-chan.

If I wasn’t sure about your chances with Rihoriho~, I wouldn’t have invited the two of you to have a romantic dinner in this chic restaurant ;)

I know you think you don’t stand a chance to Fuku-chan…

Yes, she is sexy and she has a beautiful face but you’re cutter Ishida-chan! You’re funny and you have a lot of charm!

I strongly believe in you Ishida-chan, so, please, believe in yourself too!

And you know I’m always right, so, it should be enough, right~?

Ayumi felt bad for doubting of her senpai. She replied a message full of sorry.

I’m sorry for lacking confidence in myself Michishige-san.

I know you’re right and I’ll do my best tonight!

I’ll face Sayashi-san with strength and courage as I do on stage!

Thank you Michishige-san and sorry to have disturbed you…

She then left the bathroom stall and didn’t think she would receive an answer to her last message but Michishige-san was talkative, as always, and in good company.

Do what you want to do Ishida-chan!

Listen to your heart and follow your feelings !

I’m sure it will lead you to success with Rihoriho~!

Be free and true to yourself or else, I’ll unleash a fierce and deadly turtle on you! >__<

The message went with a photo of a cute Kamei-san with a goofy smile, grabbing a big glass of beer. Ayumi couldn’t refrain herself from laughing.

Her mood was now better and she was ready to face her fiery dance partner, with all her might and will.

When she came back at her table, she found Riho waiting for her to continue to eat. Concern was clearly on her face. The ace began on a frantic tone.

“Ayumi-chan, are you alright? You didn’t seem to feel well earlier…”

“No, it’s ok Sayashi-san. I felt very tired at the time but I’m feeling better now, don’t worry! These rehearsals are tiring and a certain source of stress for me…” Ayumi lied the best she could. Yes, she was tired but it was not the cause of her lack of appetite. She managed to smile reassuringly to her dance partner whose worry was quite flattering.  

“I understand better than anybody what you’re feeling Ayumi-chan…I’ll go back home after dinner, so, you could have a good night of sleep and be in better shape tomorrow!” Riho announced with a sweet smile.

“No! No, it’s ok Sayashi-san! You can come at home tonight!”

Riho was totally taken aback by Ayumi’s determination. She didn’t know how to react to such fervor, so, she felt uncomfortable at the moment.

“I mean…I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow too and your apartment is quite far from here, so, it would be more convenient for you to sleep at my home tonight…” Ayumi reworded her thoughts, slightly blushing.

“Oh…Ok…But I wouldn’t want to impose…” Riho began shyly.

“If it bothered me, I would have said no to you Sayashi-san…” Ayumi answered with confidence.

“I know you’re always honest with everyone. I count on you to be honest with me Ayumi…” Riho asked on a strange pleading tone.

“I will never betray you Sayashi-san.”

Ayumi was now looking intensely at her dance partner and her last sentence sounded like a vow. The ace immediately looked down to hide her face which were bright red. Her heart was pounding madly in her chest and she didn’t know why. All she could manage was a weak:

“Thank…thank you…I count on you!”

Ayumi smiled warmly at the girl she loved and resumed her eating. It took a few seconds to Riho to calm down and be able to eat again.

“Daaishi is really strange tonight…” She thought.

The girls were ready to leave the restaurant to go to Ayumi’s apartment. The older girl was already calling for a cab when Riho’s phone rang. It was a mail, again.

My sweet and lovely Rihoriho~

I hope you enjoyed your romantic dinner with your cute dance partner!

I heard that you’re sleeping at her apartment tonight and in the same bed!

Congratulation !

You’re a real boss and I’m proud of you my little heartbreaker~!

I count on you to live on my reputation and to not let Ishida-chan feel lonely tonight~!

Have a pleasant night my love~!

Riho’s face turned into a crimson red while reading the message and she couldn’t help but hide her face with the palm of her hand in a dramatic pose. She was really shocked.

“You received a strange mail, aren’t you?” Ayumi asked, surprised and amused by her partner exaggerated reaction.

“Yeah…yes…It was Michishige-san and I think she drank a bit too much tonight…” Riho confessed, still embarrassed.

“Well…She was in good company tonight, so, it’s understandable. Oh, look! Our cab is already there! Let’s go Sayashi-san!”

Riho’s eyes widened in shock. She finally understood that she was not the only one that was in contact by mail this evening with her senpai, Ayumi was too! And it explained why Michishige-san knew she was sleeping at Ayumi’s apartment tonight and in the same bed.

Riho didn’t have doubts anymore.

Michishige-san and Ayumi played a prank on her and she didn’t know why. What had she done to earn this? The evening was kinda odd and the night promised to be stranger! She was now quite scared as she reluctantly got into the taxi.

TO BE CONTINUED

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#11 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:47 PM

Wow, that was interesting! MIchishige must be having the night of her life. :P Things are getting complicated, I hope Ayu and Riho can get their feelings across. Looking forward to the next chapter!

How are you feeling, Rihoriho~? I hope your health is improving well.  :)  we should take care, this winter's being very hard on us.

#12 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:57 AM

Thanks for your kind review and your support Dalvron'16 :good:

Well, I feel better but I'm quite busy with work lately, so, I'm a bit tired but I keep on writing! New chapter this friday! ;)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#13 mitchel0420

mitchel0420

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:28 AM

Hello, first of all, I apologize for no to comment, but I lost to "the way of life" and secondly, I have been fascinated cotinuación, Sayumi really is a beautiful crazy, take care and see you .

#14 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 05:11 AM

Thank you mitchel0420 for your kind review! :good: Yes, Sayu has quite funny ideas but they work, most of the time! ;)

Here is chapter 4! Enjoy!

UNREQUITED

Chapter 4: The night

Ayumi put her key in the locker of her apartment and opened the door. She then invited Riho to come in.

The younger girl was amazed by the sobriety and the tidiness of the place. Sure, Daaishi’s home was small and consisting of a one and only room but everything was kept clean and in a perfect order. If she compared to the mess of her own room, she felt quite ashamed.

She was surprised to find neither family or friends photos nor posters on the walls. They stayed white but offered a nice contrast with the dark brown of the furniture and the deep blue of the sofa. The kitchen was small but very functional with a lot of cupboards. In fact, her apartment was tiny but comfortable and Riho felt instantly at ease.

“Do you want something to drink? You can sit wherever you want, make yourself at home Sayashi-san!” Ayumi said with a smile while taking Riho’s coat and bag to put them in the dressing.

“If you have green iced tea, I’m on!” Riho answered while sitting in the sofa. She was now putting her characteristic smug smile.

“Here is your tea. I’ll go prepare the bath…You can watch TV if you want.”

“Thank you Ayumi-chan.”

Ayumi was quite directive in her manners but she was nice and a good host. Riho thought that it might be very enjoyable to live here. Feeling at ease, she left a sigh of satisfaction and turned on the TV while sipping her tea. She fell on a musical channel broadcasting their latest MV.

“You’re really cute in this MV Ayumi-chan!” Riho noticed when her dance partner returned in the room.

“Yeah, maybe, but you’re the one that catch all the eyes Sayashi-san…” The older girl retorted with a sweet smile and blushing cheeks while packing a few things in the kitchen.

“If you say so…” Riho conceded without conviction.

“You’re not the ace for nothing Sayashi-san and you know it…” Ayumi answered, still busy in the kitchen.

“Yeah…yeah…” Riho concluded with a tired voice. She was disappointed to not receive the reaction she wanted from her dance partner.  

In fact, she was in the mood to tease Daaishi since the girl set up a prank on her with Michishige-san help and which consisted of a romantic dinner. Riho enjoyed the evening although the atmosphere was strange from time to time but she wanted to keep it as an excuse to tease the older girl because she wanted to regain her honor and because she found it fun.

“By the way, do you need some help?” The ace asked, eager to change the subject.

“Yes I do! I’ll lend you a pajama for tonight. Which one do you want?” Ayumi asked while opening the dressing in the entrance.

“The shorter the better~!” Riho seriously, but cutely, announced without ever bothering to cast a glance at the small collection of pajamas.

“I thought it was ‘the younger the better ~!’…” The older girl replied, quite amused by her partner strange quote.

“No, it’s Michishige-san’s motto that one! Just kiddin’ Ayumi-chan! Don’t bother, just give me something large because I like to feel comfortable when I sleep and warm because I often feel cold at night.” Riho clarified while going at Ayumi’s sides.

“Ok, this one should be good.” The host concluded while giving a white pajama in flannelette fabric.

“You can give me a shorter one too, so, you can be sure I’ll spend the night cuddled to you.” Riho teased with a mischievous grin.

Ayumi instantly turned her head from Riho to hide her red face and went to sit in the couch.

“Now that you’ve got your pajama, you can go take your bath Sayashi-san.” The older girl suggested without looking at her teasing guest.

“If I’m not out in 30 minutes, could you please knock at the door? I sometimes fall asleep in the bath…” Riho asked politely.

“Sure.”

With that being said, Riho entered in the bathroom.

While Riho took 20 minutes to take her bath, Ayumi took only 10 and the ace barely had enough time to read her sempai Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san latest blog posts.

They were now together in the small loft bed.

The space between the bed and the ceiling was so narrow that Riho could barely sit. It felt like sleeping in a cave. To make things worse, Ayumi had her back turned on her and she found this behavior quite cold. A heavy silence filled the room.

When Riho climbed in the bed, she was surprised to find a huge collection of dolls and stuffed toys. Ayumi put them quickly in the sofa to make room for her partner. Only a cute turtle was oddly still there. Riho catch the plush and began to make it talk with funny, yet cute, voice.

“Please don’t pout Ayumi-chan!” The turtle said while playing with the girl’s hair.

“I’m not pouting Sayashi-san…I’m just not used to sleep with someone…It’s kinda embarrassing… sorry…” The girl answered sincerely, moved by her partner sweet idea.

“I’m sorry to be so capricious…” Riho confessed with her own voice this time.

Silence filled back the room, again. The ace felt uncomfortable.

“I’m surprised you don’t have any jellyfish plush…” Riho tried awkwardly in a desperate attempt to enlighten the atmosphere.

“I’ve never found a cute one and, to be honest, I was not so fond of jellyfish before Triangle.” Ayumi answered a little coldly. She seemed annoyed.

“Ayumi-chan, I can go sleep in the couch if you want…because…you don’t seem to feel…at your ease.” The ace suggested shyly.

“I’m ok Sayashi-san. I can’t ask you to sleep in the sofa since you’re my guest and I can’t sleep in it either because you hate to sleep alone, so, there’s no solution.” The older girl established logically.

“I’m sorry Ayumi-chan. I should have never asked you to sleep with me tonight…” Riho admitted on a sad tone.

Ayumi turned to face her dance partner. She was scared to have hurt her.

In fact, she was the hurt one.

She felt a mix of sorrow and frustration. She was dying to cuddle in Riho’s arms and to be so close to the one she loved so much was a real suffering. To be unable to do what she so desperately wanted to do was killing her inside.

The ace immediately noticed Ayumi sad face. The girl seemed on the verge of crying. Panicking and feeling guilty for being so temperamental, Riho sat in hurry and a big “THUD” echoed through the room.

“Oh my God Sayashi-san!” Ayumi cried out in fright.

“Ouch…my head…” Riho whined and fell head down on the bed.

Immediately, Ayumi tried to ease the pain by patting lightly Riho’s head but quickly, and unconsciously, her gesture changed into a tender caress. The older girl realized what she was doing when she saw a big satisfied smile on her partner’s face.

She immediately removed her hand, to Riho’s great displeasure, and turned her back to her again. Ayumi’s heart was pounding madly in her chest and she was sure her face was crimson because she felt very hot right now.

“Ayumi-chan, could you please sing for me? I’m sure it would help me to fall asleep and maybe, ease my headache…” Riho begged with a weak voice. She was still suffering from the crash of her head against the celling.

“I’m afraid it’s a little late for that Sayashi-san and you know that I’m not too fond of singing alone…” Ayumi answered with a shaken voice, still shocked by her bold move.

“Then, I’ll sing with you! Please…”

Without waiting for her partner’s reply, Riho began to sing Triangle main theme and was soon joined by Ayumi sweet and sour voice. The ace sang in a low and soft toned voice, which moved deeply her partner. The song was closed to its end when Riho’s voice stopped.

Ayumi decided to turn back slowly to check if her dance partner finally fell asleep. What she witnessed what the cutest thing she ever saw.

Riho was peacefully sleeping on the back with the turtle resting on her chest. After being lost in adoration of the one she loved for nearly five minutes, Ayumi took her cell phone to immortalize this cute moment. She was glad she hadn’t turn off the lights yet. She didn’t forget to remove the flash to avoid awakening her sleeping beauty.

Once she was satisfied with the pictures she took, she decided to continue contemplating Riho. She felt like she would never be tired of just looking at her and right now, she could do it as much as she wanted to without fearing to be called “stalker”.

Unfortunately, it was late and Ayumi finally fell asleep too. She didn’t realize yet that there would be a morning after that.

It was 7 am and Ayumi’s phone alarm rang.

She promptly and automatically grabbed it to shut the annoying noise. Oddly, she could only use her right hand. The other seemed locked in something but she didn’t care. She felt warm and comfortable. A sweet and light perfume filled her nostrils each time she breathed.

She was not in a hurry to wake up. In fact, the world could collapse right now, it was not her business. She never felt so good in her life. She felt like she was in paradise and she was willing to do anything to stay like this.

But the nagging and annoying voice of reason began to talk in her head. Yes, the world could collapse but the Hello Project would still remain and she would still have work to do. And yes, today, she had to go to work.

Slowly she opened her eyes. 

What she saw stunned her so much that she was at a loss for words. She slept on her right side with her forehand against Riho’s chest. She couldn’t move her left hand because the ace kept her tightly in hers. 

Meanwhile, Riho was peacefully sleeping on her left side with a smile on the lips, her chin rested on top of Ayumi’s head and the turtle was still in one of her arms.

Ayumi’s heart was racing to the point that she thought she was going to faint. She decided to breathe slowly and deeply to calm herself. After all, the situation was not that bad. She felt blessed right now although she was scared of her partner’s reaction when she would wake up.

She was not in a hurry to wake Riho up but, unfortunately, time passed and it was already 7.20 am. No choice, she had to do it.

“Sayashi-san, it’s time to wake up.” Ayumi tried with a sweet yet firm voice.

She could have never imagined what happened after that. Riho took her in her arms with all her strength and mumbled with a big smile and the cutest voice ever:

“Hmm ~ …Fuku-chan ~ …love you ~!”

Ayumi felt her entire world falling apart at this very instant. She felt like she was thrown alive in the pit of hell. Knocked out and deeply hurt, the only thing she could think of was pushing away what was hurting her and running away from it.  So, she pushed back Riho and ran to the bathroom where she locked the door before letting herself fall on the floor and chock with painful tears.

It took a few seconds to Riho to wake up and remember where she was. She didn’t recall being treated so violently so early in the morning. 

“What the…Gosh…What’s Ayumi’s problem?!” She thought quite angrily and decided to come down to find her dance partner.

TO BE CONTINUED

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#15 mitchel0420

mitchel0420

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:45 PM

Riho baka!!!!
See you

#16 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:37 PM

Okay, that last part cracked me up, I couldn't help it! XD Sheez, poor Ayumi can't catch a break, can't she? Riho, what a meanie! Freudian slip, I guess. How are they going to sort out this new misunderstanding?

#17 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:32 AM

@mitchel0420> Well...Riho is not responsible for her dream and Fuku-chan is so sexy...hum... :ph34r: Anyway, thanks for your review and your continued support! :good:

@Dalvron'16> Sure SayaIshi is quite in a pinch right now...Maybe they need some help from a good friend? Who knows...Thanks for your review!  ^-^ 

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#18 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 07:00 PM

Sorry for the late update my friends but I've had a lot of work lately! x_x Fortunately, the end of the week should be quieter.. :ongaku:

UNREQUITED

Chapter 5: Friends

Riho went to the bathroom where Ayumi locked herself a few minutes ago. She still wondered why she was pushed back with such violence by her dance partner.

“Ayumi…Are you alright?” Riho tried on a shy tone. Concern and questioning was all over her face.

“I’m fine…Just give me 5 minutes, ok?”

“Sure!”

Riho went to sit on one of the bar stools in front of the kitchen. Ayumi’s answer was weak and she couldn’t help but feel worried about the older girl. She concluded that the day was beginning oddly and that all of this might be quite logic since yesterday night was strange too. As she was scratching her messy hair, she saw Ayumi finally leaving the bathroom with puffy eyes.

“Are you ok Ayumi-chan?” Riho asked again, feeling something was wrong.

“Yes, I’m fine…It’s just my allergies.” Ayumi answered without looking at her guest. She was already in the kitchen, checking what was inside the fridge.

“Oh…I didn’t know you suffer from this…” The ace stated on a quite skeptical tone.

“Well…Now you know! What do you want for breakfast?” The smaller girl asked frankly, eager to change the subject.

“Don’t bother, whatever you cook will be fine!” Riho answered simply, still disrupted by this strange morning.

“Toasts with eggs are ok? I have jam too!”

“Perfect!”

“Ok, it will be done in 5 minutes…”

“Oh don’t worry! We have plenty of time! I’ve never woken up so early to go to work! Or for anything else by the way…” Riho noticed on an amused tone, referring to her usual morning lateness.

To her surprise, Ayumi didn’t answer to her flash of humor and stayed focused on her cooking, totally ignoring her guest. Riho found the mood stranger than ever and didn’t like it. She had been pushed back violently when she woke up and now she was completely ignored? She couldn’t believe her eyes!

Finally, Ayumi served the meal and began to eat without looking nor talking to her guest.

“Thank you Ayumi-chan…” Riho tried to start a conversation one last time.

“You’re welcome Sayashi-san.”

Ayumi’s answer was polite but her tone was so cold that Riho found it quite rude and thus, didn’t want to continue talking. Upset, she began to pout but still ate her breakfast with appetite.

Riho finally got to one of the locker rooms five minutes earlier. She was glad that Ayumi was in the other one since the mood between them was tensed, again. Unfortunately, she was not alone and her comrades were ready to tease her.

“Good morning Riho-chan! You’re dressed quite frilly today, that’s very rare! You have a date with Michishige-san tonight?” Kanon asked out of curiosity.

“Good morning Kanon-chan! No, it was yesterday…” Riho answered while yawning, not fully understanding she was digging her own grave.

“You’re dressed like yesterday?! You slept at Michishige-san’s home? Oh God! Are you fine? By the way, ‘morning!” Erina joined enthusiastically the conversation.

“Good morning Eri! No, I didn’t sleep at Michishige-san’s home.” Riho simply corrected.

“So, where did you sleep because it seems you didn’t sleep in your bed last night!” Erina asked sensing something big was coming.

“I was supposed to have dinner with Michishige-san yesterday but she canceled, so, I went back home and I just wanted to dress like this today too…” Riho explained awkwardly.

As the ace looked at her fellow kyukkies, she saw Kanon’s expression going from skeptical to suspicious and Erina was chuckling.

“Sayashi, you big fat liar! You had a date with a girl last night and spent the night with her!” Erina concluded while laughing out loud.

“No! I mean not at all!” Riho tried to stand up for her cause but she was already bright red.

“You’re a terrible liar Sayashi…So, who is the happy winner? Or, I should say, who is the happy looser?” Erina asked on a joyful tone, proud of her flash of wit.

“Nobody…” Riho answered. She was now pouting and wondering how to get out of this dangerous situation.

“Ah…You’re not fun! By the way, do any of you know where my Suberizu buddy is?” Erina asked out of the blue, eager to make fun of her comrade with her Jukky friend.

“She was at the catering five minutes ago, drinking coffee...” Riho stated mechanically.

“… So you got here together…It means you slept at Ayumi’s home last night! Gosh Sayashi, you still have so much to learn!” Erina teased, delighted to finally be able to grab a glimpse of the truth.

The only answer she got was Riho staring harshly at her, which made Kanon laughing all the more.

“So, what happened? Did you kiss?” Erina continued, well decided to know everything, in full details.

“Ki…kiss…” Riho repeated, totally shocked and redder than ever.

“Or maybe you even went further…” Erina teased with a mischievous grin.

Riho choked on her tea and started to cough badly. Kanon patted her back but was not sorry for her. She was enjoying the whole situation too much.

“Oh come on! You’re not a kid anymore!” Erina exclaimed while slapping Riho on the back.

“Oh, you’re talking about sex here?” Ogata Haruna asked out of curiosity while popping her head in the door frame.

“It’s not for people your age!” Sakura scolded while grabbing her kouhai’s hand and taking her to the other locker room.

“But…We’re the same age Oda-san!” Haruna protested.

“It doesn’t matter.” Sakura answered on an adamant tone.

“To have sex with the person you love…It must be something! How nice ~” Mizuki confessed dreamily while entering the room.

“I’ve done nothing wrong! I just slept with Ayumi-chan!” Riho stated with conviction and a cute innocent face.

Erina, Kanon and Mizuki Burst of laughter at the same time. Although she didn’t fully understand the situation yet, Mizuki didn’t miss the opportunity to tease Riho. Little revenges like this so early in the morning were a real pleasure for Morning Musume leader.

“So…You’re cheating on me with Ayumi, Riho-chan!” Mizuki accused the ace with a false shocked expression.

“No Fuku-chan! That’s not what you’re thinking! We did nothing wr…” Riho began, totally panicked. The situation couldn’t actually be any worse.

“I must admit you’ve got me! I was sure Riho-chan and Ayumi-chan were mad at each other…” Kanon confessed with a big amused smile.

“I’m not surprised for Ayumi but I must say I’m pleasantly surprised by you Sayashi! I didn’t ever think you could act in a subtle way…” Erina congratulated her comrade.

“Anyway, please be discreet. I remind you that falling in love and dating someone is forbidden for us.” Mizuki reminded on a sweet yet firm tone, only doing her duty of leader.

“But Fuku-chan, I swear I…” Riho tried in a desperate attempt to set the record straight.

“Yeah…yeah…” Mizuki answered mechanically, not listening to the ace pleading.

Not knowing how to clear the misunderstanding, Riho decided to do what she did best with dancing, singing and performing: pouting. Fortunately, it was already time to go to the dance room.

The rehearsals were quite intense this morning and Riho was glad when lunch break was announced. She ate quickly and alone because she was still pouting for what happened early this morning, and then decided to take a nap. She was lying on her back in a corner of the dance room, on a yoga mat. Relaxed, she quickly fell asleep but was woken up by a loud cry from Masaki.

“AYUMIN!!!”

Before Riho could understand what was happening, she felt a huge weight falling on her and then, soft lips kissing her abruptly. By the time she opened her eyes and recovered from the shock, she saw Ayumi getting up quickly and shouting in anger:

“SATO!!! YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!”

Riho didn’t fully understand what was happening. The only things she understood were that her heart was pounding madly in her chest, she was short of breath and she felt very hot. No doubt, her face was tinged with a crimson red right now and thus, she decided to bury it in the hood of her sweatshirt.

The only thing she could think of was the taste of cherry that remained on her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#19 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:06 PM

"...The taste of her cherry Chapstick..." :ongaku:

My, what a good chapter! :lol: You're taking things in a fantastic direction! I was LOL'ing a lot reading the interactions between the members; Oda and Ogata were particularly funny (I think they'd be that way in real life! XD). Very good ending! About damn time, and congrats to Daishi: If the mountain won't come to you... Sato will make it so! :ph34r:  I wonder if things will escalate from here on. :whistle:

I agree with Sayashi's answer to everything: POUTING. :P

#20 mitchel0420

mitchel0420

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

hello lol has been a quite funny chapter, by the gods of the world I will make an altar to Masaki for his daring haha, see you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users