blog,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20Kodama%20S

6DYNteh.png

#44 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:15 AM

I just visiting kenshuusei's section and i'm almost in shock think this is KODAMA AMEKO!  :omg:

i think, wtf ameko join kenshuusei??? then.. oh it's sakiko  :blink: how dumb i am... then i look at her photos, wow! she's cute!

she looks like little Maria i think?  :w00t: especially her hair style and face shape.. and her innocent expression. 13ki candidate maybe?  :ph34r:

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#45 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:58 AM

^
Both share same family name tho :ph34r:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#46 Sanalui

Sanalui

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:34 AM

^

yepp that's why  :blink: i almost can't believe my eyes, and yeah i'm wrong LOL...

maybe she's her cousin or sister?  :ph34r:

mYJHMOa.png

~ SATO MASAKI :arrow: HAMAURA AYANO  :arrow: ALL H!P MEMBERS  :arrow:  LOVE THEM ALL    :chuu: ~

#47 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:38 AM

Wow, looks like another high profile KSS! ...also, she reminds me of Kishimon :)

Self-introduction after the first song. She's the one with the blue jacket under the white one. She's a good talker :) .... longer solo lines in the second song after the introductions.

I used to like and follow Annchan, the girl in green (at the back), I didn't know her fellow member in Deluxe Colors is now in H!P Kenshuusei :w00t: better give her my support too ^-^

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#48 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:06 PM

I'm looking forward to her little solo performance next month. She's so cute and tiny! I would've never guessed that she'd now be so high in my KSS ranking

Hashimoto%20Nagisa,%20Kodama%20Sakiko-61

#49 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:15 PM

^Mariaaa :lol:

some pics with her li'l sis, Ritsuko, the one who replaces her in FAREWELL, MY L.u.v
Spoiler

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#50 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:07 AM

Thanks! This one is really cute, and she doesn't look like her mom at all! Unless it's just the angle.  
Her dimples are super cute, she looks like a friendly girl

mCOSUKy.jpg

#51 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:58 AM

Oh so this is the tomato dress they talked about. Pretty spectacular :D ... Sakiko did really well in yesterday's Shindan Test too! <3

Kodama%20Sakiko-625542.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#52 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:58 AM

I like that dress :)

#53 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:41 AM

Amazing! They should have a costume prize next year.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#54 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:59 AM

She said her mother made it herself!
And i think she sounded pretty good too :) I like her!

#55 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:51 PM

Hello Pro designers should learn from Sakiko's mother :v Just saying.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#56 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

Sakiko's mom for HP costume designer... better than things like the giant playing cards MM were dressed in that one time  :arrow:

#57 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:31 PM

How awesome would it be if she joined Morning Musume? :D Any girl willing to dress as a giant tomato for her solo during a recital is definitely needed in Momusu in my honest opinion ;)

#58 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:48 AM

^ You make it sound like she looked something like this XD :

9507CHPA.jpg

In any case, this is a magnificent dress. So much work went into this. I hope Sakiko had fun ...she did really well firing up the audience :D

6DYNteh.png

#59 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:42 PM

^
If I did that wasn't my intention and I apologise :) I think her dress was awesome and I love how it used a fun and quirky theme, so I meant that she seems like she would bring in some of that fun quirkiness to Momusu if she joined, because while it's nice that they're the cool girls on stage they need to show their side that isn't trying to be cool and is just having lots of fun more ^_^

With one of the girls who brings out the fun side of Momusu (Zukki) leaving they need someone fun and quirky like Sakiko to join because girls like her are just important to the group as girls with amazing singing voices or dance skills. I'd also like to add that I don't think Sakiko would replace Zukki in the terms of being the token funny girl like she was described when she first joined Momusu, but I do think she'll bring in the ability to make people (both the fans and her possible fellow members) smile and feel good about themselves like Zukki does *hopes this makes sense*

Zukki is funny and awesome because she's Zukki, and Sakiko is funny and awesome because she's Sakiko :good: :D

#60 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:18 AM

^  No need to apologise :) ... it made me chuckle imagining she went on the stage looking like this rather than as pretty as she did XD .... I agree though. The choice of dress showed personality. It was kind of bold compared to all the other girls who "merely" wanted to look pretty or cool. Instead Sakiko went for expressing her love for tomatoes XD. Too bad there was no Personality Award like last year....

I don't have any definite wish for any of the current KSS to get into MM (I'd prefer for a number of them to get into their own unit...) but I'd definitely support Sakiko if she'd make it :)

6DYNteh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users