• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#141 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:20 PM

Now that the members have doubled, we're merely waiting for their name announcement, member color assignments and some news about a debut single.

My suggestion would be to pin a KSS Unit thread in this sub-forum and keep the individual threads where they are until all of the above occur, then start a new sub-forum and move the group's thread as well as the individual girls' threads to it.

#142 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 12:00 PM

^ Maybe they're really adding another member(s)? Because of this management is holding back his group informations

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#143 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 05:55 AM

I don't think they're holding back anything really, it's possible these details haven't been worked out yet. The rollout for Beyooooonds was pretty slow

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#144 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 07:48 PM

I can't believe I missed this.

#145 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 08:42 PM

She's so pretty and lovely. I love her smile and eyes <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#146 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 30 November 2021 - 08:30 PM

Yeah, she has that "it" factor. She's a future star.

#147 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:10 PM

^
Yes, she definitely has that "it" factor, I agree! Although... it's unfortunate to me that her "it" factor doesn't come across (at least for me) as well as it probably could on the screen, but it definitely does in person.

This comment might sound like it's kinda out of nowhere, but I just want to mention how Kirara is the "eye contact queen" in H!P. I don't think many foreign fans know that about her. There's some members in H!P that will just stare off into a space with no people (or only at the cameras) during MCs or songs, members that will make the occasional eye contact with fans, and then there's Kirara. She almost constantly stares into the eyes of fans in the crowd, often even when she is in the middle of a conversation with other members on stage with her ^^; At the monthly KSS events in Nagoya that I go to, I have caught her many times staring at me for over 10 seconds or so, with a big smile on her face. I've had to look away since it was creeping me out, although she is my oshi. I think she's super cute (some others think she's scary), but it is a bit jarring to see those big eyes staring into your soul for long :arrow: I've noticed her doing that many times to many other fans too, it's not just to me of course.

Kirara's singing still needs work, but her dancing & expressions have improved greatly, and she often has a lot of confidence & charisma on stage. She gives off that sort of "aura" during her performances, especially when viewed live, IMO.
Ichika-chan also agrees that she gives off an aura :good: Kirara was the only one she said that for (giving off an aura) during her KSS Unit & KSS interview series ^_^

It's really too bad that Up-Front are ending those monthly KSS events in Nagoya at the end of Dec 2021. They are mainly what has shot Kirara to the top of my H!P member ranking. She's usually in all of them (often as the MC leading the event), and she shows a ton of personality in those events. It's too bad that Up-Front never records those events in Nagoya... I wish other people here could see them as well :( Met-kun writes really detailed reports on most of them for those that are curious though.

EDIT: Also I forgot to to mention that I like this "Captian Rino" game they did with the KSS Unit on the Omake channel:

I especially like this part:
https://streamable.com/94h8ry
She's sometimes a bit goofy and clumsy like that, but especially at those KSS events ^_^
Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#148 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 04:22 PM

i'm glad we all agree kirara is a future h!p it girl haha. she totally has the it factor, i'm indescribably excited for her debut

#149 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 11:50 PM

^

Thanks! I'm glad you agree!  ^_^

I think the thread needs a few more Kirara pics, so I'm gonna post a few of my fave (semi-recent) action shots of her:

8PA2BpX.jpg

yMal6Fg.jpg

2WsL3b0.jpg

yhHpQJd.jpg

Also, concerning the video that ItsudemoAibon posted above, this picture was taken by her manager, immediately after she stopped recording:

a7ylkbv.jpg

Kirara was quite nervous to sing a capella like that, so she collapsed onto the sofa in front of her after the video ended ^^;

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#150 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 08:43 PM

thanks @zeroyon I really hope they can debut as group fully next year and Kirara can shine more and more ^-^  <3

#151 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 12:39 AM

Then there's her five year love affair with Ami Tanimoto.....

Attached Files

#152 CrayZ

CrayZ

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 09:44 AM

#153 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 07:27 AM

She did a great job on this!

#154 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 09:47 AM

She really did, I don't think it's an easy song to solo.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#155 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 07:59 AM

Kirara was first up for a new "Harodori" corner where Kenshuusei can nominate a senior to perform a song with them. The long version went up on the OCHA NORMA YT channel, and a 1-angle version should be (or will be, I haven't checked) on the TV Tokyo YT channel.

ONE PLUS ONE Yonemura Kirara x Miyamoto Karin "MI DA RA Matenrou"

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#156 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 06:05 PM

Kirara shows off the new Ocha Norma costume, with member color accents.

Attached Files

#157 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 06:25 PM

Red really suits her well.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#158 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 08:42 PM

Evidently the Ami/Kirara love affair mostly Ami crushing on Kirara......and MaeKoko evidently does too. But Kirara actually prefers Miyo, falling in love with her after watching "Alice in Wonderland."

Attached Files

#159 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 02:40 PM

Kirara, going for a "Korean" look.

Attached Files

#160 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network