• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#41 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:55 PM

Nyuchandesu, also don't forget about TV stations special lives like "Summer Station Live" and "Mezamashi Live". Over past couple of years a number of H!P groups have participated.

#42 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:57 PM

But if you like other idols.. the main event at that time should be the Tokyo Idol festival..

So if you are lucky.. don't miss it..
I keep missing it year after year.. which is sad.. :(

Hello, this is my first post.

Is it really difficult to get tickets for this or is there some other problem which has stopped you from going?

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

^ .. sorry I am not sure ..
I always miss TIF is because it is usually at the end of July or early August ..
I cannot get leave from work during all beginning and end month .. I only go to Japan in mid-month ..
So I never tried getting the tickets .. so I am not sure ..
But I think in recent times .. they are trying to promote the event to foreigners and have make it easier for foreigners to get..

#44 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:43 PM

I see, thank you. It's a shame you can't go. Yes, you could buy tickets in English last year and I suspect the same will be true this year too, it does seem pretty foreigner-friendly. I'm considering it as an option because it's a reasonably cheap weekend out in the sun and pretty much every group I care about seems to be there every year, but it's not something I'll be particularly bothered if I miss as since I'll be in the country for over two months I'm sure there will be plenty of other things I can go to.

#45 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:37 AM

Hey guys, I don't have a FaceBook account (and will not get one) to contact "No Country for Tall Men". Is he a member here at Hello! Online? Is there another way to get in touch with him besides FaceBook? Thanks!

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#46 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:45 AM

He have mail as well:

[email protected]

Posted Image

#47 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:27 PM

This page should open without FB account:

https://www.facebook...196692237152487

Scandal_signature.jpg

#48 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:08 PM

It looks like short trip to Japan in the middle of April is shaping up for me. I'm aiming for C-ute Nagoya concert on 4/16 and Itano Tomomi single release event on 4/17 in Osaka.

I think I got basic idea how release event works here rules in japananese. You need to book and pay for single copy in nearby HMV store. If you are among first few hundred or so then you earn handshake/high touch meeting participation ticket. Does anyone know how complicated is that process for foreigner who understands very little Japanese and ca't write in Kanji at all. What kind of information they need for reservation? I suppose I can write my name(in Katakana), mobile no., and email adress down on paper for easier processing. 

And then there is priority viewing area close to stage. Which I suppose is separate ticket...

#49 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

Hi guys, I'm wanting to go see Buono at budokan in August and whoever else I can as I'm hoping to go for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know around what time will tickets for buono go on sale? Thanks!

#50 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:04 AM

Hi guys, I'm wanting to go see Buono at budokan in August and whoever else I can as I'm hoping to go for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know around what time will tickets for buono go on sale? Thanks!

We are a lot who will go there.

The tickets will prob go up in june or july.

Posted Image

#51 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:36 PM

It's been confirmed I will be going on my third trip to Japan this summer. I'll be there August 1st until August 29th. I'm definitely attending Tokyo Idol Festival, Buono Budokan, and the summer H!P concerts. Besides that, waiting for announcements to see what i'll attend. But will definitely be there and can hardly wait! Open to meeting up with other fans and hanging out some if anyone would like to :)

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#52 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:09 AM

I will be in Japan from mid-April onwards, since I'll start working in Tokyo. If anyone wishes to meet up for anything hit me up, always enjoy seeing other fans. On another note, I bought a MoMusu cheki box set for the first time to get a group photo. Normally I wouldn't spent so much on a photo but since Team C consisted of Maachan, Harunan, Haachin and Akane, who are coincidentally my four favorite members, I couldn't resist O.o.

#53 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:26 PM

I got my airplane ticket!! I will be in Japan from August 1 to August 22, I'm looking to go to the Tokyo Idol Festival and the H!P summer concert. I was thinking to Apply to the free ticket for TIF for TGU premiun member (i don't have the account) but maybe I will wait for the line up to decide the day :/ I don't know yet 

#54 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:49 PM

I got my airplane ticket!! I will be in Japan from August 1 to August 22, I'm looking to go to the Tokyo Idol Festival and the H!P summer concert. I was thinking to Apply to the free ticket for TIF for TGU premiun member (i don't have the account) but maybe I will wait for the line up to decide the day :/ I don't know yet 

Who are you hoping to come to TIF? There are  lot of pretty predictable names, and those that are likely and unlikely. I've been following TIF pretty closely, and I attended in 2013 and 2014 and I can mostly guess at which of the groups i follow will and won't be there correctly. There are just a couple where it's a bit difficult. 
Regardless, you should definitely come! It's an amazing event if you love idols. You can see a couple you really like, as well as be introduced to new groups. It's really fun and a pretty amazing atmosphere. Also, keep in mind there are some free stages! 

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#55 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:58 AM

Who are you hoping to come to TIF? There are  lot of pretty predictable names, and those that are likely and unlikely. I've been following TIF pretty closely, and I attended in 2013 and 2014 and I can mostly guess at which of the groups i follow will and won't be there correctly. There are just a couple where it's a bit difficult. 
Regardless, you should definitely come! It's an amazing event if you love idols. You can see a couple you really like, as well as be introduced to new groups. It's really fun and a pretty amazing atmosphere. Also, keep in mind there are some free stages!
Any H!P group, bitter&sweet, and fudanjuku (who alreafy are in the line up) and any good group, I just love Idols in general, even if I don't know them

#56 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:56 AM

I'll definitely be in Japan from late June until early September and I too am hoping to go to TIF. Most if not all of the groups I care about seem to be there more or less every year and one is already confirmed so it would be good to go if I can.

I tried to buy a three day ticket but I don't know if they will take a foreign card (I tried three, none of them worked). I found out about the TGU Premium thing and I applied through that, but I haven't heard anything back yet and am not expecting to until the application period is over. If I don't get a free ticket I'll just have to find some way of buying one.

#57 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

You'll probably have to find a proxy buyer or get a friend in Japan to buy one on your behalf there are a lot of services out there for that. At the last minute you can probably buy a ticket at a reseller but you'll pay a higher price on the ticket for that. No idea if they sell tickets on the day I'm kinda tempted to go to one though just to see it. I guess it depends on groups that are announced.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#58 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:56 PM

Thanks, it's just strange because there is an English page on the website with a link to buy tickets from abroad so you would think it would work. I tried three cards including my partner's, all of them have more than enough funds available so it seems to be something on their end. You are right though, proxy would probably a good bet. I'd be willing to go the reseller route too if need be.

#59 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

I have some questions about attending Cheki events. I have learned that you need to buy a boxset to get into those. Do they sell these boxsets at the event places too, or do you need to buy one in advance? Can those be bought in regular stores in Japan? I am unsure if there will be enough time for me to get my boxset if I use Idol Swap. I will be in Japan late May to early June and it is too soon to know if MM and J=J will have events then. At the same time I really want to buy all the versions normally to get a bunch of posters so I am not sure what to do. But if I can attend a Cheki event then that would of course be priority. 

#60 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

Fluffis: pay attention to Idol Swap, but more importantly to No Country For Old Men and Alita's personal FB...I almost missed out on ordering MM's box set last Nov...( and yes it's usually a pre-order..with a CHANCE to win, lottery style) so I would get on top of it and ask around for what you're interested in on FB...be aggressive and diligent!

MOZENATOR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users