• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#21 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:56 PM

Definitely want to go back but I'm not sure on when.  Will apply for HKT concert tickets for this spring, otherwise I'm hoping to go back and avoid rain season this time....either the summer or fall depending on what events are available.  PM me when you finalize your plans and we'll keep in touch!

#22 Nana127

Nana127

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

Camp the news site
This is the first place to get the schedule of the concert.
http://www.helloproj.../event/concert/

There is no way to know for sure when the bidding start for FC priority ..
You can try this site and find with the keyword “ 先行 ” but it is not 100%
http://www.up-fc.jp/...s.php?@PS@=none

Decided to chime in with some info that might be useful.

http://www.up-fc.jp/...s.php?@PS@=none <-- Yup, this is usually the first place that schedules for concerts come out. 

Here's a kind of glossary to help with navigating that site for info:

FC 先行受付 : FC priority bidding 

開催決定 : An event has been decided. So far, it seems like they use this for smaller events like birthday events.

当日券販売 : Day-of tickets (usually you have to make a phone call to reserve the ticket and then you can pay for/pick up your ticket about half an hour or so before the concert starts)

After clicking on an announcement-->

申込期間: Application period

当選・落選確認期間: When the results are available

入金締切日: Payment deadline

It looks like the only announcements that are inaccessible to non-FC members are the DM(Direct Mail)-related announcements. Unfortunately, many of the larger concert tours are announced through DM.

If anybody has any questions or if you need some help, feel free to message me ^_^

And I live in Japan now, so I can try to help with getting tickets. 

Oh and, in case anybody was planning on visiting the official Hello!Project shop in Osaka, be aware that they are relocating from Shinsaibashi to Nihonbashi next week.  

#23 Wolfy

Wolfy

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:24 PM

Can't believe I'm finally posting here, my first trip to Japan! :D Only one week in Tokyo but will surely be wonderful~

Sadly, I won't make it in time for any H!P winter tour concert, and didn't have time to organize to go to a single event, but I just got my tickets for KSS concert in Feb. 13th! If they told me that my first H!P concert in Japan would be a KSS concert I would have never believed them. XD But it was the only thing available in the days I'm there, and it'll surely be lots of fun! And I'm a Rena fan anyway. :D

Wolfy's Youtube Channel

H!P Covers and more!

Duu's Blog Translations

Not updated anymore, sorry. :c If you're interested to take over, pls tell me!

#24 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:01 AM

Got the J=J 220 ticket on Saitama yay! :w00t:

Gotta rearrange all of my itinerary... yay? ^^;

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#25 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:05 AM

Wrong year last time.

I need to get in touch with Nozomi and Mine-san too. Booked tickets tonight. 1st class on all segments from the Obama Nation to Japan and back at $84.14
7/19 to 8/3. If things hold true to the last few years, H!P Summer in Osaka on 7/30 and 7/31. As always, if any pretty girls are in Osaka and want to go see H!P with me, you've got a ticket.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#26 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:09 AM

Well won tickets to see HKT in Tokyo so I'll be heading out in a month, just gotta figure out for how long as there's quite a bit of concerts coming up in March.

#27 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:02 AM

I'm planning to go with a friends in August, there's always H!P summer concert, somebody know if there are handshake in those?

No, there is no handshake in those.
Only times there is handshakes are live house concerts and single events.
Sometimes certain groups have handshake events before concerts, but it then have something to do with their singles.
For example, Kobushi Factory had handshake event before ANGERME budokan and MM'15 budokan this fall, but to attend it you had to buy their single
thanks for the answer! I hope for a single handshake event then

#28 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:50 AM

HKT48 hunh? You're a lucky dawg, Dawg! Have a great time!!

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#29 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

I have confirmed I'll attend Buono!
But I am currently trying my best to be able to attend Tamura Meimis graduation concert as well.

EDIT: Confirmed I'll be in japan in may :)

Which part of May will you be there. 

For me its the usual golden week period (29th Apr - 6th May). Although this time round i only had Sendai (confirmed) / Hokkaido (maybe) to go. 

*prays for new MM cheki during that week, if not this year will be a trip with lesser events to attend.  XD

#30 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 12:59 PM

I have confirmed I'll attend Buono!
But I am currently trying my best to be able to attend Tamura Meimis graduation concert as well.

EDIT: Confirmed I'll be in japan in may :)

Which part of May will you be there. 

For me its the usual golden week period (29th Apr - 6th May). Although this time round i only had Sendai (confirmed) / Hokkaido (maybe) to go. 

*prays for new MM cheki during that week, if not this year will be a trip with lesser events to attend.   XD

In the end of may, because of Tamura Meimi graduation concert :P

Posted Image

#31 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:27 PM

^ i can only go that week as i have booked it like last year at work ( my autumn/riho last MM concert in Budokan trip got hijacked  :( )

Too bad i couldnt make it for meimei grad too. Everything is just not going my way, colleague going to deliver end of May so i got to be at work. 

#32 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:06 AM

I'll be in Japan for a H!P summer concert in Tokyo (probably the beginning of August) and any H!P event I can attend within 3 weeks. It's my first trip ever so I'm super excited. Luckily, a Japanese friend will help me with the tickets and schedule because otherwise I would be super lost D: 

Seeing Buono would be nice but it's not my main dream. Apart from a H!P concert, I'd prefer smaller events like handshakes, Naruchikas, chekis etc. Besides, 25th of August is really late for me :(

My blog *I started writing about the Japan Expo experience*

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#33 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:39 PM

I'll be in Japan for a H!P summer concert in Tokyo (probably the beginning of August) and any H!P event I can attend within 3 weeks. It's my first trip ever so I'm super excited. Luckily, a Japanese friend will help me with the tickets and schedule because otherwise I would be super lost D: 

Seeing Buono would be nice but it's not my main dream. Apart from a H!P concert, I'd prefer smaller events like handshakes, Naruchikas, chekis etc. Besides, 25th of August is really late for me :(

Around august, there wont be Naruchikas, but its possible that there will be a single from any group released in august, so there might be handshakes, cheki, signing events around there

Posted Image

#34 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:04 AM

I'm going around the same date and I hope for handshakes! (And the h!p summer tour)

#35 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the tip EriponRisa :) Naruchikas would be nice but oh well. I hope to get lucky with some major group's single related events then.

It would be awesome to meet-up Sue! Are you coming alone?

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#36 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:38 PM

^ C-ute is having usually at the beginning of August their annual beach party concert at OTODAMA SEA STUDIO (1h by train from Tokyo Station)

It's a smaller place so getting tickets there might be tricky.

#37 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for the tip EriponRisa :) Naruchikas would be nice but oh well. I hope to get lucky with some major group's single related events then.

with a friend, but we ca definetly meet in a concert!

#38 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:57 PM

^ C-ute is having usually at the beginning of August their annual beach party concert at OTODAMA SEA STUDIO (1h by train from Tokyo Station)

It's a smaller place so getting tickets there might be tricky.

Thanks! I totally forgot about that! It seems to be held in the evening. I'd be scared to come back to Tokyo at this late hour :o Still, it's an idea to consider.

with a friend, but we ca definetly meet in a concert!

Awesome! The more of us the better :D

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#39 Sue

Sue

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

sure! I'm going with a friend, but we can go together to the h!p summer concert!

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:56 PM

Honestly.. it is 6 months away, it is still too far ahead to tell ..
But usually Summer HellCon would end early August in Tokyo so there is hope..

Basically, concert and event goes against each other ..
So if they are in concert there should not be a major event like cheki ..
You can hope for minor handshake event outside the concert ..
But they cannot be doing 2 things at the same time or be in 2 different place at the same time..

Since you are there are 3 weeks.. there is a chance you may get both concert and major event..
So keep the hopes up..

In all.. if you are a pure H!P fan.. you can expect to get either a major concert or event.. or both if you are really lucky.. I don't expect H!P to just lay low and not have anything during the highly profitable period of their summer holidays..

But if you like other idols.. the main event at that time should be the Tokyo Idol festival..
So if you are lucky.. don't miss it..
I keep missing it year after year.. which is sad.. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users