• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#21 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

So we know of course graduated members will be part of the single. Okay. But is it for sure that they will sing in the A-side? And not be Kibouteki 2.0? Has it been said yet?

(It's been a rough time for me right now and I haven't paid too much attention to detail.)

It has been officially announce that they are taking part in it..
Thats why the fans are reacting to it..
Of course no one know how it looks now..
But I think it is a lose lose lose situation..
Having 1 side being feature more will surely anger 1 side of the fans ..
And if they do it evenly .. they will anger both side :P

#22 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:08 AM

^

Gotcha. Thanks Ares!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#23 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:52 PM

43rd single setlist:

http://www.kingrecor....jp/cs/t/t7491/

<Type A> ※Type Ⅰ(仮)より名称変更
【初回限定盤】品番:KIZM-90413~4  POS:4988003-484668
【通常盤】品番:KIZM-413~4  POS:4988003-484613

CD
1. タイトル未定(選抜メンバー)
2. タイトル未定(AKB48次世代選抜)
3. タイトル未定(SKE48)
4. M-1 off vocal ver.
5. M-2 off vocal ver.
6. M-3 off vocal ver.

DVD
1. M-1 Music Video
2. M-2 Music Video
3. M-3 Music Video

<Type B> ※Type Ⅱ(仮)より名称変更
【初回限定盤】品番:KIZM-90415~6  POS:4988003-484675
【通常盤】品番:KIZM-415~6  POS:4988003-484620

CD
1.タイトル未定(選抜メンバー)
2.タイトル未定(AKB48次世代選抜)
3.タイトル未定(NMB48)
4. M-1 off vocal ver.
5. M-2 off vocal ver.
6. M-3 off vocal ver.

DVD
1. M-1 Music Video
2. M-2 Music Video
3. M-3 Music Video

<Type C> ※Type Ⅲ(仮)より名称変更
【初回限定盤】品番:KIZM-90417~8  POS:4988003-484682
【通常盤】品番:KIZM-417~8  POS:4988003-484637

CD
1.タイトル未定(選抜メンバー)
2.タイトル未定(AKB48次世代選抜)
3.タイトル未定(HKT48)
4. M-1 off vocal ver.
5. M-2 off vocal ver.
6. M-3 off vocal ver.

DVD
1. M-1 Music Video
2. M-2 Music Video
3. M-3 Music Video

<Type D> ※Type Ⅳ(仮)より名称変更
【初回限定盤】品番:KIZM-90419~20  POS:4988003-484699
【通常盤】品番:KIZM-419~20  POS:4988003-484644

CD
1.タイトル未定(選抜メンバー)
2.タイトル未定(AKB48次世代選抜)
3.タイトル未定(NGT48)
4. M-1 off vocal ver.
5. M-2 off vocal ver.
6. M-3 off vocal ver.

DVD
1. M-1 Music Video
2. M-2 Music Video
3. M-3 Music Video

<Type E> ※Type Ⅴ(仮)より名称変更
【初回限定盤】品番:KIZM-90421~2  POS:4988003-484705
【通常盤】品番:KIZM-421~2  POS:4988003-484651

CD
1.タイトル未定(選抜メンバー)
2.タイトル未定(AKB48次世代選抜)
3.タイトル未定(乃木坂AKB)
4. M-1 off vocal ver.
5. M-2 off vocal ver.
6. M-3 off vocal ver.

DVD
1. M-1 Music Video
2. M-2 Music Video
3. M-3 Music Video

<劇場盤>
品番 NMAX-1222
POS 4988003 485030

CD
1.タイトル未定(選抜メンバー)
2.タイトル未定(AKB48次世代選抜)
3. M.T.に捧ぐ(AKB48 チームA新公演楽曲)
4. M-1 off vocal ver.
5. M-2 off vocal ver.
6. M-3 off vocal ver.

[I don't read Japanese so I have no idea what the titles are]

#24 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:48 AM

Looks like the song titles are a "to be announced".

However, as of now, the main A of course is the senbatsu selection + graduated members.

B side #1 is with AKB senbatsu selected members [this one is the same for all versions]. B side #2 is an SKE senbatsu (Ver. A). B side #3 is an NMB senbatsu (Ver B ). B side #4 is an HKT senbatsu (Ver C). B side #5 is NGT senbatsu (Ver D). B side #6 is the Nogi ABK senbatsu (Ver E) - so looks like Nogi and AKB members combine. And finally B side #7 is a song from AKB Team A's new stage, song is titled M.T. ni Sasagu.

If I'm incorrect with something, someone please correct me lol.

So it reminds me of what Janken singles were - having the sister groups have a B side. Since this is supposed the be a 10th anniversary single, why not have all the groups that are in Japan? (which, why not include Keiyakizaka? hmm...)

And as a reminder, JKT and SNH are pretty much their own thing. Yes, JKT has paired up with AKB on a number of occasions for concerts. But SNH is pretty separate.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#25 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

I'm so excited for NGT getting their first own song and music video :D

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#26 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

Again with the sister group senbatsu tracks. I wonder if the AKB Senbatsu b-side will feature more next gen than old gen. Also, how many AKB only girls will get shafted to the point of not being on the single at all...AGAIN! Lame, this is lame!

#27 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

Well, since the Janken single is a solo single and doesn't feature sister group songs yearly anymore, the sister group songs just got shifted to the next single, which just so happens to be the first single of the year (Sakura single).. Nogi is a surprise though... it's a 10th anniversary single so I can understand why they're included but at the same time it makes me think, why weren't SNH/JKT added? What about Team 8 (they're almost like their own group)? What about Keyakizaka? It makes it feel like they added N46 to boost the sales since the groups doing very well these days.. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#28 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:08 AM

^

I can't understand it either :c11:

First it was Nogi was their 1st official rival, now they are pretty much "cousins" as they have done Kojizaka46, and yes, their sales are getting high up there. But Keiyakizaka is just starting. I wish I knew why they just bypassed these girls...

For SNH, when they started it was pretty much the attitude of "we do our own thing and don't want to be told what to do". I guess it's with the relations during WWII, and other history with China as well. I can totally see some of the top members of SNH added, but I'm not sure if they would do a Chinese version or do Japanese. ^^; I would so go for a Chinese version of the main A side!!

JKT...hmmm, I'm not sure why. Yeah, it's overseas, but come on, they did the joint concert in Jakarta. They are friends with each other.

TL;DR They are most likely just doing mainland groups. :good:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#29 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

Nogizaka46 being their "official rivals" is of course just an artificial construction made by management. There have been many groups - completely unknown and insignificant ones - as well as bigger ones - that have tried to say they won't lose against AKB48 or whatever (which they of course do), but none have been designated as rivals. The problem I see, or what I think is just stupid, is that Nogizaka46 is viewed as their rivals by media and some fans, when in fact they're part of 48G. You'd think that they wouldn't be, but management have said so before (Kitagawa Kenji for example, who works for both 46 and 48). So, instead of being treated like rivals, they're treated as the cousin-group they are (Mayuzaka46, Kojizaka46, Sashizaka46, all the constant co-promotion on 48G shows with appearances, NOGIZAKA SHOW, and so on.)

Adding Nogizaka46 to this single is of course just another attempt at raising the sales, just like adding graduated members is the same. I think adding Nogizaka46 is less problematic as it's a cousin group, than adding graduated members though.

#30 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:15 AM

And I saw in image with a "rumored" member formation. Debating on putting it here as it's only a rumor.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#31 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:43 AM

Yes, I also saw the same rumor. If it's how the lineup will be, then I am not sure I will be buying this single. Which would be a first...

#32 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 06:39 AM

Takamina is graduating April 8th. I find it pointless to have her along with the "Graduated Members" of the senbatsu. Why not just add Kojiharu and Miichan too, and have it be 1st gen (plus Yuko) centers??

:c11:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#33 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

At 2016 48Group request hour, 43rd single was performed. It is title "Kimi wa Melody."

Sakura at the center, no graduated members. Perhaps this just for the RH formation.

Reading this (photos on the spoiler there):
http://stage48.net/f...78#post-1143208

it is Sakura center.

fan recording (please turn down the volume too HIGH pitch):

http://www.tudou.com...ew/7GM2nO9ACDI/

>

#34 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:21 PM

AKB48 10th anniversary single. Centered by a member of a sister group.

:c18:

Spoiler

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#35 Nory

Nory

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:43 PM

People are so worked up over this lol

Straight up war.

Anyway, there are rumours that Sakura will be transfered to AKB.

#36 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:01 PM

^
I thought they would have done that with Jurina. But no they didn't lol

It's all about money, I guess. :c11:

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#37 Nory

Nory

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 08:21 PM

And let's not talk about what's on stage48, people went from "what are graduated members doing in this single ?! get out!!!" to "I wanted a graduated member to be center!!! Get Sakura out!" and some people were so full of hate they were close to a stroke I swear lol (thankfully weren't so many)

#38 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 09:16 PM

I've said this since she centered Kibouteki Refrain, but they should just fully transfer Sakura to AKB so that she can the ace because that's clearly what they're pushing her towards. Let Haruppi be the sole ace of HKT. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#39 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:49 PM

The most logical center for this single would be Mayuyu or Paruru. Oh well...

#40 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:11 PM

From the news (only 29 secs):

https://twitter.com/...362845791907840

(thanks to the poster)
>
(update) bit longer version:

0 user(s) are reading this topic