• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:36 PM

When Tsunku started to have problems with his voice, Takui take the duty of make male voice in Morning Musume songs.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#22 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

#23 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:08 PM

^ Man, gotta love Takui. I'm rooting for that guy. I feel like this song was written for himself more than anyone else. His interpretation with the key change and the arranged parts really bodes well for the new album it looks like it will be worth the money.

That video was very cool, very J-Rockish. It reminds me of  Go!Go!7188 or something...

Anyways, there isn't much interest for him on this site, but his new album comes out next week. This new album, instead of his normal fair, will be covers of his songs he wrote for others. So he covers C-ute, Angerme, Juice=Juice, etc...

http://www.takui.com...y/detail_00086/

190306-1115_01n.jpg

EPCE-7484 

¥2,778(税抜価格)+税

Tracklist:

01.℃maj9
02.My Days for You
03.大器晩成
04.今夜だけ浮かれたかった
05.レディーマーメイド
06.どーだっていいの
07.イクジナシ
08.GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS
09.スタート
10.いいんじゃない?
11.就活センセーション
12.上手く言えない
13.愛・愛・傘
14.DREAM GIRL
15.相思相愛
16.次の角を曲がれ
17.一期一会
18.泣きたくないのに
19.友よ

@davidguy's post below:

Oh that explains a lot. How often does that happen, how many songs that he gave H!P were originally his? Does he talk about that in liner notes or anything?

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#24 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:31 PM

^

That's because ANGERME's version of Taiki Bansei is technically a cover of Takui's version lol. Takui originally wrote the song for himself but they asked him if they could make a version for ANGERME.

#25 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 01:49 AM

So Takui was on upcoming recording for Kobushi's new album. The segment starts at 25:24

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#26 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 01:19 PM

Anna ttanslated an article with Takui and Hyadain

https://worldwidewot...ge-1/#comment-4

#27 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:44 PM

Kind of surprised he can't read music

#28 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:09 PM

Some of the greatest musicians can't actually read music, as someone who did music theory, it's a lot harder than one would think. Being able to read music definitiely benefits one's musicality, but it's not a necessity if you already have amazing skills.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#29 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:25 PM

I agree. I think there were a lot of girls in MM who can't read music, that's why they have all the demo tapes. I think nowadays we have a lot of girls that have learnt how to play several instruments since they were kids so there's probably a lot who actually can read music (Honoka, Miki, probably Yokoyan as well, Mizuho...) but in general it's not really required. It's important that you have a feeling for music and can record it somehow. That's probably why Takui asked Tsunku to bring his guitar lol.

I had to learn reading sheet music in school and it made me hate the whole class. We had to think of own musical pieces and it was all fun until we had to write it down.

Very interesting interview, but I feel a lot has changed since 2016...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#30 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 14 February 2022 - 04:36 PM

Takui leaves UpFront???   :omg:

https://twitter.com/...7NqxxvTzZg&s=19

#31 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 09:44 AM

Yeah, he wants to start his own company (of just him) and try working independently, so he'll be leaving at the end of March.

"I turned 43 last October, and am now in my 23rd year in the industry. I might have passed my halfway point in life, and don't know how much longer I can sing. Considering those two points, I decided to create an independent company for me to continue my music career." - @JPN_ENG_Kanda

https://twitter.com/...299214423511040

https://twitter.com/...292952197611520

Since it's an amicable split and all good longstanding relations seem to be in tact, I think it's likely they'll still buy songs from him for H!P.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#32 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 22 October 2022 - 01:28 AM

Takui is releasing his first original album in 7 years. He's also looking pretty Tsunku-esque these days.

https://www.musicman...p/artist/510166
DDOhydd.gif

#33 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 October 2022 - 01:03 AM

I wonder if he's trying to look younger with his hair that color. That or standout, which is understandable.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users