-

Type B 

-

Type C 

-

Theater

-

Senbatsu:

Yamada Nana (Center), Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Shiroma Miru, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shibuya Nagisa, Yagura Fuuko, Yoshida Akari, Yabushita Shu, Jonishi Kei, Umeda Ayaka, Tanigawa Airi, Fujie Reina, Kotani Riho, Kato Yuuka, Murase Sae, Ota Yuuri, Ichikawa Miori, Kadowaki Kanako, Nishimura Aika, Sutou Ririka, Kusaka Konomi, Kushiro Rina

Info about events for this single: http://news.nmb48.co...211/212116.html

7 HS-events + 2 Shamekai

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:10 AM

Events:

7 Kobetsu HS + 2 Namba Shamekai

HS (4/11) Intex Osaka
HS (4/12) Pacifico Yokohama
2Shot (4/25) Tokyo Big Sight
HS (4/29) Port Messe Nagoya
HS (5/31) Pacifico Yokohama
HS (6/14) Pacifico Yokohama
HS (7/05) Intex Osaka
HS (7/18) Intex Osaka
2Shot (7/20) Intex Osaka

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

Don't look back!

Get it while you can.

Nana center!

Same lineup as Rashikunai except:
In: Kusaka Konomi, Ota Yuuri, Suto Ririka
Out: Kinoshita Momoka, Takayanagi Akane

Surprised they'd put Riripon in such a dance heavy song. Would've been a good time to return Haruna to senbatsu, but that's fine. I like the song and the dance.

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

I would think that management has deemed Riripon's abilities good enough for inclusion into senbatsu, as it'd be weird if she couldn't keep up with the others and still be included :)

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:50 PM

Even if they didn't, it's not as if there's a history of 48 groups caring about dance abilities in a dance heavy song in regards to senbatsu members.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

This is true. Just that I thought it'd be weird if she is seriously lagging behind the rest of senbatsu in the performances etc.

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

Nana babaa center! 

What a splendid start of 2015 :D I wondered how they would follow up on Punkish and that it might seem a bit weak in comparison but then they brought this and I'm more than satisfied. Two songs that brings a bit different sound compared to what you expect from 48g music.

The choregraphy of Don't Look Back! is really nice despite the huge senbatsu, doesn't feel so cramped as Rashikunai did and is a lot more complex. It must be very frustrating to get these things togther in just a few hours instead of weeks :lol: ...every time.

Nana center is greatness! I didn't expet this at all, especially when SKE announced wMatsui as center for this stupid "competition". Don't think that there will be a special graduation song now for this release as Tomodachi, more or less, already became that special song and, of course, this center position of the a-side. Maybe the Team M song will be graduation themed as Ayabaa also leaves soon, we'll see.

Huge senabtsu still too small for NMB...

Sadly Haruna didn't make it this time but I don't think that it ever was Haruna or Riripon for senabtsu, too different. If I have to put two girls against each other it would be Haruna vs Konomin.

...and now with all the KKS promoted it will be even worse. Primarely with the addition of Nattsu, Jo and Reina.

About this stupid battle, SKE vs NMB... 

Was it over before one single CD was sold? Lots of bashing regarding Music Cards.

#8 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:33 AM

With regards to the "competition", apparently Akimoto says it's not a competition but more like a collaboration. The problem is, with the two groups releasing on the same day, of course fans will compare... If there wasn't the Music Cards present in SKE48 theater single, it would be a fair competition, and at this point in time, I'd venture NMB48 could even beat them. But not anymore. There's no way NMB48 will sell more, since Oricon counts the Music Cards as well.

#9 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:55 AM

What's this "Music Cards"? :)

And couldn't they just add this "Music Cards" to the NMB48 singles as well (there's still some time until the release, no?) :)

signature3.png

#10 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

^Well, Yoshimoto doesn't really role that way so I don't think we'll be seeing any music cards in NMB's single.. This nay sound biased coming from me, but I think that SKE management putting the music cards into their single shows how desperate they are to maintain their number 1 streak and the second best (in terms of popularity and sales) 48 group. 

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:19 AM

er.. are they selling the music card or giving them free with the theater version ..
because if it is free or part of the product ..then obviously it wouldn't count .. going by the same reasoning that those +DVD singles does not count on the DVD charts..

anyway .. I have been trying to find out if Music card are counted for ages ...
I initially though they are not counted but I found out that they actually are and Oricon would stop counting them with effect this April..

Music card.. I think only Avex got them..
You get the card and the code on it will allow you to download it on a site..
It is not consider a digital release because the idea is like a CD..
You need a physical product in order to get the song..
Where as digital download.. you do not need a physical product..
Music card themselves have the artist picture printed on it and serve as collectible too.

I think even though Music Card fulfill all the criteria for Oricon to count them..
Oricon don't count them..

It is a Avex product idea.. it is in many of Avex artist product ..
It is not an SKE48 management decision .. and NMB48 can't do it because their record label do not have this kind of product ..

I could not find the detail of this single ..
but usually Music card are 500yen to CD single of 1000yen ..
basically you got to buy 2 Music Card for the same benefit as 1 CD ..
which means it would double the sales count ..

In the past .. I dunno about now ..
SKE48 would have like all member version which is like 70 different version ..
and it is sold random .. meaning its like photo .. buy like crazy and hope for luck ..

It may not be counted from April 2015 onwards but they seem to be introducing a kind of single call the one-coin single ..which i think is a CD with just 1 song which is priced at 500yen .. so there is no point being relieve that music card wouldn't count as the one-coin is here ..lol

Anyway.. SKE48 sales has been falling even with these ..
I honestly think it is very obvious SKE48 would be beaten ..
But it is just something to get the SKE48 fans fighting again ..
NMB48 sales should be pretty much the same but SKE48 has to up it sales by a lot just to catch up ..

#12 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

NMB's sales will see a rise due to it being Nana's graduation single. 

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:07 PM

^ .. but but..
Ain't it the same for SKE48.. ? XD

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:39 PM

About the music card thing ..
the information is not confirm .. but I was told by a Japanese fan from the iDOL Street/SUPER GiRLS side of the threads here ..
That Music card sales would only count when you download the songs ..
If this is true .. the single release on 31 Mar and Music card won't count from April onwards and Mu-Mo ain't really a speedy company in delivery .. So at most there would only be a 1 day gap for the fans received and download the song and make it count for SKE48 ..
So I would think music card wouldn't be much of a factor for SKE48 sales anymore .. :)

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:44 PM

This is not what I've read in the multiple threads on 2ch and on matomes. And even if so, don't you think the hordes of dedicated SKE48 fans would manage to download one measly song from a website if they've gotten the cards?

#16 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

^ .. lol .. ya I dunno ...SKE48 fans are crazy .. XD
As I said it is not confirmed but the person who told me seem a very iDOL Street fans and iDOL Street seem to get a big amount of sales figures with music card ..
Furthermore .. I didn't ask him .. he just stated on his own that he need to DL the song for the SUPER GiRLS single from his purchase for it to count ..
But if what he said is the truth .. I feel like slapping myself because I got 11 GEM music card and I didn't DL it .. >.<

To add .. my purchase experience with mu-mo was quite terrible .. they are pretty slow .. I don't think it would be like those AKB48 single which some people already received on Monday ..
But in all .. we should see SKE48 sales drop like a rock if everything play out that Music card need to be DL to count and the fans didn't do it in time or they didn't know ..
For me, I still really think NMB48 is going to steamroll SKE48 ..

#17 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

If this release didn't have the music card extra, I would feel like NMB48 has a great chance here, as SKE48's recent sales have been declining. And now that there's pretty much a one on one battle, I don't think NMB48 wants to lose. But there's also the SKE48 fan factor, and I don't think they want to lose either. Adding the music cards, and I think it will be too hard for NMB48 to achieve. But we'll see.

#18 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

^ ya ..
hmm .. I just realize something ..
How come both single are release on the 31 March .. which is a Tuesday..
Usually they release on a Wednesday .. (I only notice because C-ute release on 1 April)
So maybe your suspicions on the Music card is correct ..
NMB48 and SKE48 have different record label so I don't think it is because of logistic issue ..

#19 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

Everything I've heard says they're counting music cards through April 6th, so SKE will be able to make use of them for the week.

#20 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:13 PM

^ cool .. thanks .. :)
wow .. what a stage it is going to be for the week
2 mega powers of idols is going to collide ..
C-ute and Babyraid and a bunch of other idols are releasing ..
I know the other idol groups are no challenge .. but all of them may add up to 100K sales ..
So I would really like to see what happens when the smoke clear .. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users