A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2542 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 08:05 PM

A lot of people came at her graduation concert. Haachin, Harunan, Riho, Masaki, the Country Girls minus Momochi, Mao and probably more. The setlist was a perfect send-off for Chiichan since most of the songs were the ones where she inherited solo lines from her senpai. I think the only song that i wanted to see as well in the setlist was Kimagure Princess.

I was afraid she wouldn't get that much considering her last single barely futured her, but she was definitly THE star of the show. Even with her damaged voice, she outshined most of the girls XD

I'm gonna truly miss her because she's the one who helped get over Haachin's graduation and i feel like she added so much charisma to the group while also being one of the strongest visual members the group ever had. It's a shame her initial push had to be cut down because of her voice cause i truly think she had the potential to become an even bigger member than she was.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2543 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 09:00 PM

In her latest blog, Honopi tells about right after joining H!P and with zero dance experience, she was chosen to perform "Hatsukoi Sunrise" at the 2019 Winter Harocons with Chiichan and Icchan. She says Chii stuck by her and helped her learn the choreo far beyond what the lessons entailed, making it possible for her to learn it.

https://ameblo.jp/be...568/page-2.html

#2544 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 09:07 PM

I'm sad to see her go, but the concert was really beautiful, great songs.I love mm. I hope chi has a happy life  from now on and doesn't disappear. But now that she is gone, we might get another graduation annoucement soon.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#2545 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 02:25 PM

Chiichan received these flowers sent by Yamaki, Ozeko, Nanamin and Funakki. She also got flowers from Mayu Matsuoka, Da-Ice, DJ Koo and Hello Kitty.

Attached Files

#2546 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 08:14 PM

Chiichan received these flowers sent by Yamaki, Ozeko, Nanamin and Funakki. She also got flowers from Mayu Matsuoka, Da-Ice, DJ Koo and Hello Kitty.

Nice! Love the Country Girls' bond is still strong.

#2547 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 10:25 PM

Both Chii and Ozeko posted this pic to their Instagrams about a week ago. Mai said it was the first time in three years?

Attached Files

#2548 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 01:20 AM

220620 Morning Musume'22 CONCERT TOUR ~Never Been Better!~ Morito Chisaki Sotsugyou Special
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x8bvj1j
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x8bvj1p
Part 3: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x8bvj1r

#2549 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 08:04 PM

Both Chii and Ozeko posted this pic to their Instagrams about a week ago. Mai said it was the first time in three years?

I am so glad they are still meeting up and keeping in touch. Always think Country Girls was done dirty. It's sad that we are never going to see them re-appear on stage and perform. Can't see Momochi, Risa and Nanami coming out from their private lives to reunite.

#2550 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 09:39 PM

I don't know if i'd call Risa's current life private. I don't have the link saved, but she kinda came back as an announcer recently. Momochi, definitely not. But i don't think a ChiiMaiRisaMusuManaka reunion would be impossible.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#2551 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 10:43 PM

Chii-chan's cover of Mikan is #1 on the digital charts. :good:

https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2022-06-21/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2552 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 11:00 PM

Yes!!!!

#2553 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 04:10 PM

I don't know if i'd call Risa's current life private. I don't have the link saved, but she kinda came back as an announcer recently. Momochi, definitely not. But i don't think a ChiiMaiRisaMusuManaka reunion would be impossible.

Oh did she? I thought she is still with Sony, doing the recruitment for HR.

#2554 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 10:53 PM

^
She is, she merely did some recruitment videos for Sony, that shouldn't be confused with being an announcer.

Since she now works for a huge corporation, her idol days are over, don't look for her to join in a reunion.

There was someone else, perhaps J=J's Risa, who claimed she was on Chii's Tsuki team right after joining and had never danced before and Chii went way out of her way to help her learning the choreography.

Of course, we shouldn't forget that Chii herself learned a huge chunk of the Momusu repertoire (70 tunes) in just a few weeks!

#2555 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 03:13 PM

^
She is, she merely did some recruitment videos for Sony, that shouldn't be confused with being an announcer.

Since she now works for a huge corporation, her idol days are over, don't look for her to join in a reunion.

That's what I remembered too, which is why I think it's highly unlikely Risa will be involved in future reunions performing publicly (despite being the "spokesperson" in the employee recruitment videos for Sony "publicly") as I still very much consider her as being a person leading a private life now.

#2556 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 25 June 2022 - 08:40 PM

Exactly! With Mai still working under Up Front and Utachan in Kyurushite, no one else is working in showbiz anymore. Although Chii is now listed as an OG we all know she's leaving to study overseas to learn English (MinaMina is still on the roster although she is now studying overseas too).

Well, I guess Manakan is still working, she has a 3-month public radio broadcast with Konkon starting in July. The Up Front Promotions web page has Manakan, Mai and Chii listed as "talents."

Where is Musubu?

#2557 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 03:36 AM

What is Chii up to now?  I've seen her in pictures with Riho and Miki.

#2558 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 11:06 AM

She's in Hawaii ^^

short edit with eng subs

https://twitter.com/...057273316106249

https://video.twimg....5Ee8.mp4?tag=12

Edited by Ahornbjörn, 17 October 2022 - 06:19 PM.

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#2559 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 05:20 PM

^Knew she would appear consider the channel is about ex-H!P/UF members studying overseas. It's weird that she chose Hawaii of all places to study English. I wonder if it's because UF has connections there.

#2560 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 03:53 AM

Pretty sure the girls choose where they want to study. For instance, Nacky is in NZ and is also documenting her study abroad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users