2617 replies to this topic

#2561 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 04:19 AM

So happy to see her again.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#2562 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 09:43 PM

English sub!!! :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2563 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 14 November 2022 - 09:54 PM

New video from Nacky in NZ with plenty of Chiichan in it:

#2564 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 February 2023 - 11:03 PM

Chii got a haircut (and dye).

She says that Japanese abroad look young and that she was having difficulty convincing people that she is not a teenager  ^_^ The new hairstyle might solve the problem.

She seems to be rushing her speech a bit - maybe trying to pick up on Saki's "more polished" media style. 

She was considering bleaching her hair, as a challenge, but was uncertain about foreign products. So she played it safe this time and got a Blue Black dye job. 

Dying your hair over and over again is damaging, right? 

Oh yeah, I'll add that I had a thought(!) that Chii-chan went to NZ instead of Italy because right now you can't fly through Russian airspace to get to Europe. As a result, the trip is longer and more costly. So it would make sense that she didn't want to feel too far away from home, in Europe, and New Zealand presents a good alternative. Maybe if you look hard you can find Nihonjin ryokousha in your area too  ^-^

#2565 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 09:05 AM

I just finished episode 12 of Study Abroad, which was filmed the day after Christmas (still way behind!). They are talking about how their year went. Chii-chan, of course, was still in MM for a good portion of the year. There is talk about staying in Hawaii, coming back to Japan and really appreciating their home country. (I didn't really follow the timelines of the Hawaii stays, if someone else can add it it would be nice).

The entertaining bit for me in ep12 was how Saki describes her apprehension about whether or not Chii-chan can "talk" (I guess whether or not she can open up and be friendly with people). She says that Chii-chan takes a while to warm up to people, but once she is comfortable she can really talk a lot :) Feeling embarrassed, Chii-chan tells Nakky to shut up - urusai!  ^_^  (starts at about 27'). 

Also, Saki compliments Chii-chan as surprisingly tough (takumashii) in that she is able to challenge herself and try new  things. 

Assessing the hair situation again - before Chii-chan's cut - Nakky's doo really does look sophisticated and mature compared to Chii's. That's some good shape holding there on that "flip"(?) 

#2566 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 12:14 PM

What might be the strangest post yet, Nacky and Chii go to a party with a bunch of old white people and eat HAGGIS! Not sure if they liked it or not, hopefully no one told them what it was. OK, I watched it again and figured out what was going on: these folks have Scottish ties (explains the bagpipes) and this was a Robert Burns party.

#2567 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 22 February 2023 - 07:04 AM

What might be the strangest post yet, Nacky and Chii go to a party with a bunch of old white people and eat HAGGIS! Not sure if they liked it or not, hopefully no one told them what it was. OK, I watched it again and figured out what was going on: these folks have Scottish ties (explains the bagpipes) and this was a Robert Burns party.

Yeah, they knew what haggis was: Nacky hated it  :lol:

That's why Chii is laughing at 4:57. I'm not sure what phrase she used but I think she was trying hard not to outright say she hated it, because Japanese manners.

In the car ride Saki was saying how there was a strong storm ("hurricane"!) that prevented her from getting a good night's sleep. Overall the weather has not been very summer-like.

She mentions how it is customary to bring something when invited to a party - so she drives to Domino's. Chii-chan brought a curry she made in a red pot. I'm still not caught up on the episodes, but it seems like they were not living together anymore at this point(?).  

I LOL'd at Nacky admiring the Scotch collection - "yabai!^_^

#2568 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 23 February 2023 - 09:41 AM

From what I understand, Nacky recently moved in with a new host family.

#2569 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 06:02 PM

Another video (Ep20 I guess) was uploaded a couple days ago. They talk about the different aspects of learning English and go into what their teachers had to say about them on their report cards  ^-^ 

They are now not only living separately but also in different classes. 

Chii-chan is good at spelling for some reason. 

#2570 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 March 2023 - 11:52 PM

#2571 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 04:55 AM

Thanks, sukibeam.

That is something that I and other viewers would naturally be wondering about: just when did their classmates figure out who they were? Good job, Agency, for doing an Eng Sub video  :good:

The ducks qucking was great  ^_^ I think they were hoping for a snack but the girls were not playing ball. 

#2572 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 29 March 2023 - 09:07 AM

Chisaki's latest VLOG is pretty cute :)

The poor girl wakes up at 6:30am to go to 8am classes. It's a multi-hour per day deal, it seems, an intensive course. She walked all the way home, taking about an hour. I think she should get a nice bike to use instead: it's more interesting and in some ways safer. 

On this day she only had a chocolate-covered bagel for lunch(!). But the other day on the beach she and Nacky seemed to be mowing down on some serious gyro-type sando. 

Chii-chan fixed her sempai's mechanical pencil - during class no less! So their classes are sometime together and sometimes apart. In the previous video Nakky was explaining how it isn't normal to move house a lot when living abroad, she just wanted to move because she wanted a better opportunity to learn English, and her first homestay host was a Chinese (immigrant), so not ideal. 

We get to see Chii-chan wearing her NZ pajamas at the end ^-^ 

#2573 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 19 June 2023 - 09:01 AM

Chii-chan got a part-time job!  :D

【大発表系】今まで黙ってたこと話します(ちぃちゃんから) 

(Big Announcement!) something we have until now kept quiet about (from Chii-chan)

#2574 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 05:12 AM

Chii-chan is moving to Canada! No more videos with Nacky but she'll keep updating their YouTube channel.

#2575 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 06:49 PM

Next Study Abroad video: Chiichan escaping from a bear.

#2576 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 11:57 PM

Well that was unexpected  :o

During that video she says that she went to Hawaii only 10 days after graduating from MM. Then upon returning to Japan she left for NZ 2 weeks later! By now, she is in Canada and has already started school again! Nacky tells her that she needs to take it easy and relax or else she will become strange (I agree, listen to Nacky Sempai! :noo: ). 

I thought she was interested in going to Korea. I guess she's on an English bender right now. 

I think she said her reason for going to Canada is simply that she has a friend who went and said it was very beautiful there. I guess that could describe many locations in Canada, but if I had to guess I'd say Victoria, maybe Vancouver. The flights are closest to Japan there, as well.

^ If it's Victoria, Vancouver Island has the world's highest concentration of cougars (mountain lions). But she's not likely to run into many in the city  ^-^ Here's a more likely a source of danger ( heavy ). 

Chii-chan says she has really enjoyed "Newsy" (  :c18: ) and the school, as well. She would even go back to the school again. She also expresses gratitude towards her Sempai for being so helpful. 

I hope Nacky continues to make some videos on her own, but it might be awkward by herself. 

#2577 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 30 June 2023 - 04:48 PM

^

Lots of Japanese tourists visit Victoria & Vancouver (my homecity) all year round. Many times I see Japanese students roam around Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, etc. 

Chii-chan will love Canada. 

#2578 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 01 July 2023 - 05:50 AM

^

Lots of Japanese tourists visit Victoria & Vancouver (my homecity) all year round. Many times I see Japanese students roam around Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, etc. 

Chii-chan will love Canada. 

Yup there are lots of other Asians (foreign and Asian-Canadian), too, so she can blend in  ^_^

#2579 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 02:55 AM

Chii reports about her arrival in Canada:

#2580 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts