• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#21 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:43 PM

Nice to see the new group will be formed. Interestingly, this group will not gonna direct under Tsunku-san, so i can assume that this will be "different" direction from other established group (C-ute, MM'14/15, Juice=Juice, New S/m). Maybe some new direction will be apply to this group.

One more interesting factor is... Momochi XD XD I predict that she'll be "center" of attention to this new group (due her talk, or rather simply "Yurushite-Nyan" XD). Satoda being part of this unit is not surprising, because she's one of the founding member of Original Country Musume (probably the only member left XD).

But after seeing those new members (beside Manakan & Risa), they're so cute!!!! UF & H!P success to recruit new members with great looks aspect (New MM 12th gen, new Suma new gen and this Country.Girls). Are they gonna move into melodic-rhythm direction like MM'14, C-ute & JJ, or maybe gonne follow the traditional "Idol" like Suma?? Or probably new one?? interesting to see what's gonna happend next.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#22 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

^Satoda is the General Manager. She is not part of the group ;)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#23 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

^ "Being part of this Unit" doesn't mean Satoda is a member right?? 

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#24 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:48 PM

Harosute start 6:14

The new members being (hijacked) told they've been chosen for the group.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#25 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

Aww, seeing their reactions was so heart warming. They all seem to have pretty different charcters which should be interesting. I'm surprised at Mai recognizing Satoda Mai, she seems to be rather H!P knowledgeable. Uta looks a lot like Kisora woth her bangs cut like that and her quietness emphasizes this for me ...her eyes wide with shock XD. Risa crying really tucked at my heart. She must have thought her debut will be impossible now.... Manakan apparently was a little discouraged too - she did mention MM'14 12th gen and Smileage, didn't she? Anyway, she looked so happy  <3

I didn't really know Satoda Mai until today but she seemed super kind and friendly. I'm happy she'll be their manager.

Now I want to see some audition footage of the three new girls. I hope it will surface eventually :)

6DYNteh.png

#26 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:58 PM

Soooo will these girls also be send to Hokkaido to work on a farm? XD

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#27 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

^ "Being part of this Unit" doesn't mean Satoda is a member right??

Actually it does mean that.

---

Saw the Country.Girl segment on Harosute.
Satoda was really bad at breaking the news ^^;
I wished she stopped laughing after breaking the news ^^;

I feel for Risa when she cried :S Ganbarre Risa.

The new members are prettier than in the pictures we saw earlier today :o
Uta's bangs were too straight XD Reminded of a time when Momo had the same problem ^^; and got teased by Miya and Risako XD

Did anyone hear what was the reason they use for making the girls do a "camera test".

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#28 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

So they are going to be feature on the next Harosute too .. right?
So they should get the usual standard all out H!P new group promotion ..

I wonder are they going to start with an indies or go straight in to major debut ..

#29 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

I wonder are they going to start with an indies or go straight in to major debut ..

That is an interesting question :good:

Would they be performing with the K-Eggs like J=J? XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#30 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

Did anyone hear what was the reason they use for making the girls do a "camera test".

Perhaps they were told they were accepted into the KSS programme in order to fool them.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#31 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

I'm actually really pleased about how enthusiastic Satoda seems to be about the whole thing it's a good sign for energy being put into it for the future, and when she announces the whole group she looks really proud.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#32 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

^If I were in the girls shoes I would have thought Satoda had blown a fuse and was going looney XD ^^;

I find it inapproriate for her to be laughing like that when the girls were in shock XD

It felt like a prank gone bad, thats what it felt like ^^; XD

Perhaps they were told they were accepted into the KSS programme in order to fool them.

But they were also camera testing 2 K-Eggs.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#33 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:52 PM

I am pretty excited for this, I really want to see how this plays out.

#34 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

ps: the way Mai-san laugh is still creepy, lol XD

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#35 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

We can expect good things from this group. And in a month Hello! Project has give new job to 7 KSS. (and Momochi). ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#36 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

^If I were in the girls shoes I would have thought Satoda had blown a fuse and was going looney XD ^^;

I find it inapproriate for her to be laughing like that when the girls were in shock XD

It felt like a prank gone bad, thats what it felt like ^^; XD

But they were also camera testing 2 K-Eggs.

Yes, I know but perhaps they were told they were shooting some kind of promotion video for 2015 XD

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#37 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

I'm very excited for this new group! It's great that some more KSS are debuting! Momoko being Playing Manager should be interesting. I love her, but I'm really hoping she stops with the pigtails. I just think she looks a lot better without them. Can't wait to see what happens with this group!

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#38 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

ok .. had a good look at the video .. even though i don't understand Japanese ..
I do think that it is good that they feature them on Harosute so we can get to know more about them ..
I mean .. I didn't follow 12th gen MM audition and I don't really follow the KSS ..

In all .. from what I see .. my impression are
The 3 new-comer really dunno how to react .. maybe they should get like Tsunku to do it but he is not in charge ..because they are not sure if they being prank ..so they are a bit reserve ..

Mai even though youngest is pretty crazy, out-going, lively and probably fearless ..
I went to check wiki and found that her dad was a pro baseball player which may explain her liveliness and OMG her dad is same age as me .. I really must start thinking about having kids .. lol XD

Uta seem to be clean sweet girly type .. nice and sweet girl ..

Chisaki .. i like her the moment I see her on the video .. I can't say much about her because it would be heavily biased ..
The thing that stand out is .. when Satoda Mai (now we got 2 Mai) came out .. she stand up and greet her .. just like the other 2 KSS ..
I wiki her and found that she has experience being an idol.. attended dance school .. she look like she is born to an idol.. to me she has center aura but she got to be as good as she look ..
saw her last blog post with CoCoRo Gakuen ..made feel like crying even with google translator and made me wish that she didn't go.. but then she wouldn't end up in H!P .. :P
I can sense a "kami" level "oshimen" from her .. i would be camping her thread here .. XD

basically .. the 2 KSS reacted the best .. I think they can recognize her and they know she is not kidding with them ..
somehow i feel the KSS is more overjoy because it feels like they have been working and dreaming about this day everyday ..

Momoko .. the youngest member .. the rest of the girls is going to have a hard time controlling her .. XD

So .. I think .. I could like them .. kidding .. i think i would absolutely love them because I found that special girl ..
So if you excuse me ..I am going to Morito Chisaki thread to find out more about her .. :)

ps. ..
damn it .. why are they call "Country Girls" .. makes it really hard to google even with additional words like "hello! project" .. >.<

#39 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'm very excited for this new group! It's great that some more KSS are debuting! Momoko being Playing Manager should be interesting. I love her, but I'm really hoping she stops with the pigtails. I just think she looks a lot better without them. Can't wait to see what happens with this group!

I'm guessing you haven't watched the Harosute segment for Country.Girls. Momo was not wearing her pigtails. Her hair was straight down :good:

@Ares,you should check out the girls' thread. We have found out about the girls like you mentioned above, plus some extras you seemed to have missed. Like, Chisaki is the ace( or was it center ) of CoCoRo Gakuen. Your gut feeling was pretty accurate :good: Videos of Chisaki has been posted in her thread too. Glad to see you have found someone interesting in Country.Girls.

ps: the way Mai-san laugh is still creepy, lol XD

Totally agree with you XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#40 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

For those who don't know Satoda Mai, she was a 4th gen. MM auditionee back in 2000 who didn't make it in (along with Fujimoto Miki) but was put into Country Musume. That group fizzled out until Mai was the only member left. She started to appear as a talento on various variety shows but her big break was getting on the game show Hexagon where she joined Pabo with Kinoshita Yurina and Suzanne and pretty much got famous. Her marriage to baseball star Masahiro Tanaka merely increased her fame even more.

I wonder what her "managing" them will entail because she won't be in Japan that long. If she returns when Tanaka does, that will be early February when pitchers and catchers report for spring training. Or she might return at the beginning of April when the regular season starts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users