• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

So the 3DS version was released today - who else got it? I'm currently using Greninja - he's awesome!

And don't forget, if you buy both the 3DS version and the Wii U version when it's released later this year, and then register them both on Club Nintendo, you'll get a free soundtrack CD - and who doesn't love the Smash Bros soundtracks?!

CI16_WiiU_SuperSmashBrosWiiU_Soundtrack_

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:05 AM

Im so angry because I bought DESTINY when it came out in september (which i dont regret at all because its amazing), and recently bought a gaming headset, so now I've got to save up on my gaming funds which means I'll miss playing this game until december (around christmas time) :c

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:41 AM

I'll probably be working on trying to get the Wii U version. I'm disappointed Lucas didn't make it into the game. But there's still Ness and Shulk.

#4 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:42 AM

Oh no :(

I'm lucky as I was able to get it for free (well, techincally). Over the past few weeks I've traded in loads of games at GAME and ended up with like £60 credit, so I didn't have to actually pay a penny

I'm saving the rest of my credit to go towards Pokemon.

The Wii Fit trainer is also pretty kickass >.> Very quick, jumps high, attacks seem quite strong. She also says stuff, occasionally - while pounding Diddy Kong she suddenly said "Make sure your bottom doesn't stick out!" XD

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#5 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

I plan to get both versions eventually but still not exactly sure when. I don't have a Wii U yet and even when I do get it, I have other games prioritized over Smash. The 3DS demo didn't really knock my socks off (even though I love that versions' stages more) and I got discouraged from preordering it. The 3DS line up has been stacked lately, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to pick up all the games I want (plus some for other systems) there will clearly be sacrifices. D-: 

Glad to hear Wii Fit Trainer is as awesome as she looked when first revealed. She became my main on sight. Heard Lil Mac is a BEAST too. I'm really curious to hear more about Duck Hunt duo though, they seem marvelously wacky. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#6 SkyRockets

SkyRockets

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:11 AM

I plan to skip the 3DS version and wait for the Wii U come out, but it's really hard to overcome the temptation to just get both.

#7 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

Smash Run is fun :D

You run through a level that has enemies that look like they're from some other games and collect things to power up your stats, then when that's done you fight against 3 other players, either CPU or multiplayer. 

So far I've only unlocked Ness, though, I'll have to work on that a bit more. I usually end up spending loads of time collecting all the trophies XD

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#8 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

This is the first Smash Bros. game I've ever owned and I'm really enjoying it so far :) I'm still getting used to the mechanics but I'll get there :) I'm playing as Sonic as I'm a big fan of the franchise so I'm used to the character :)

#9 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:05 PM

Wow, no posts since October? Since then...

• The Wii U version released.
  • Amiibo happened.
  • Mewtwo is available on the DLC shop.

Here's the 18 minute Smash Bros. Direct video hosted by Masahiro Sakurai! Roy, Ryu, Lucas, Mii Fighter costumes, and several stages were released today. 

#10 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:18 AM

I don't have a Wii U so I got the 3DS version. I like it a lot but I just don't seem to find the time to play it anymore.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#11 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 10:42 PM

I have it for 3DS! I've been trying to main Robin but hasn't been going well, plus I don't have anyone to play with :P

2NsEwYR.png

#12 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

I have both versions but as I hardly get near the WiiU I mostly play the 3DS version (I've completed almost all challenges now :D)

#13 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:24 PM

Still upset Princess Daisy didn't get in.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#14 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

I love smash bros!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users