• Please log in to reply
5444 replies to this topic

#41 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

She looks sweet, like Harunan back when the 10ki was announced.... Maybe she's a hentai like Harunan :ph34r: Their personalities always surprise me XD

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#42 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:32 PM

Per Oricon,

Nonaka is someone returning from abroad, due to her father's work in Illinois and Alabama.

Thanks to randompasserby at JPLOP

Now it makes sense why they opened the audition to international entries XD

---

I translated her profile.

野中美希 / Nonaka Miki
生年月日:1999年10月7日(14歳・中学3年生)
出身地:静岡県 / Shizuoko Prefecture
血液型:A型
身長:157cm
趣味 / Hobby:かわいいもの集め / Collecting cute things
特技 / Skill:英会話 / English conversation、耳コピー / Play music by ear

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#43 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:17 PM

In the audio clip above, Miki speaks English at the 5:19 mark.

Her English is pretty much perfect.

#44 some random guy

some random guy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

A weird thought just surfaced in my mind:

She understands english and was living in a foreign country before and she probably like MM considering she auditioned for it...

...What if she reads this forum?

If so,

Hi Nonaka Miki!

/|__                           (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"I would like to apologize about the situation. Aliens have invaded some random guy's profile.

|      |     ─╤╦︻--(°□°╯)            So his favourite idols will be evacuated here till the situation subsides."
  |   o |                                                                                州´・ v ・)    川*^∇^)||     川 ´‘ _‘||     |c|*‘ 0‘)|     メイ´‘ w‘)
  |___|   ~ハo´ 。`ル     (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"Get in, quick!"   ~川*⌒v⌒)  从´‘e‘リ     川c ’∀´)     ノナo’u’o)     ハ`・_> ・ル     リ|`・_ゝ・)
                                                                                                  ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)   (*бωб*)      jjj ´_`jj       ノノ*^ー^)

#45 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

haha, hi Nonaka Miki!! Congratulations on joining Morning Musume! You sure are going to be popular on this forum.  :good: 

I hope that these skills of her will help Morning Musume get even more popular around the world. It would be really cool if they gave her the opportunity to use her English, like appearances on J-Melo, or interviews when they are overseas. Having a girl who speaks English fluently like her is a HUGE advantage to all other idol groups when it comes to overseas popularity. <3

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#46 Clown

Clown

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

Finally a memeber who really can speak english. Very interesting.

i like her face, she seems super nice.

¡Welcome Miki!

Rika * Sayu * Zukki * Homare

#47 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

In the audio clip above, Miki speaks English at the 5:19 mark.

Her English is pretty much perfect.

Wow I give her a 90 or 95 with her pronunciation, I'm very impressed.  I look forward to her growth in MM'14.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#48 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

Can you imagine one of her former class mates is a MM fan and now she's in  :blink: ... mind bending XD

6DYNteh.png

#49 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

It would be interesting if she was/is a H!O member? If she lived in the US most of her life, it's definitely possible!

#50 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

Miki's Surprise English Lessons?

Oh pleeeeaaasssee let this happen. So many of those lessons were so funny. SO many members trying to run away or con Ayaka out of a treat without a lesson. Just like Yasser96 mentioned, I can totally see Maa-chan trying to be a brat to get out of a lesson.

#51 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

It's really interesting how they actually went that path now that I've been talking about for quite a while. I always found it great how in SNSD there are girls from the USA who make the link with international fans easier. The most weird part is that the announcement of such a girl happens on the very same day Jessica from SNSD gets kicked out. ^^; As I don't follow Morning Musume that much I'm not sure when 12th gen will actually start being part of them. From what I heard 12th gen won't join them in New York but next year when 12th gen is fully integrated she will definitely be a very useful person for both management and fans.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#52 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

^12th gen will begin their activities as full time members during January 2015. Until then they'll be trainees under MM. Its unfortunate that she can't join them in the US concert, it would have been great to see her there XD 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#53 some random guy

some random guy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Maybe, just maybe, they are allowed to take only a small part in it, since it's a rare occasion.

/|__                           (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"I would like to apologize about the situation. Aliens have invaded some random guy's profile.

|      |     ─╤╦︻--(°□°╯)            So his favourite idols will be evacuated here till the situation subsides."
  |   o |                                                                                州´・ v ・)    川*^∇^)||     川 ´‘ _‘||     |c|*‘ 0‘)|     メイ´‘ w‘)
  |___|   ~ハo´ 。`ル     (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"Get in, quick!"   ~川*⌒v⌒)  从´‘e‘リ     川c ’∀´)     ノナo’u’o)     ハ`・_> ・ル     リ|`・_ゝ・)
                                                                                                  ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)   (*бωб*)      jjj ´_`jj       ノノ*^ー^)

#54 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:44 PM

Miki somewhat resembles KanaTomo. She's really cute!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#55 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

I'm looking forward to chatting with her in English at some upcoming handshake events! :)

She's really cute! I hope she sings and dances well too! ^^

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#56 ahn

ahn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:48 PM

^

Same here! Miki's English is really good!

wgQx21y.jpg

#57 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

Welcome Miki

ea40942e.jpg

You see to me this picture doesn't say "welcome to MoMusu". It says something more like "you've got some big shoes to fill kid" XD

#58 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

Spoiler

I want her, Sakura and Maa to have an english conversation  ^^;   ^^;   ^^;  I wonder what her personality is and how would she interact with the others, she looks so friendly to me  ^^;   ^^;

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#59 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

Wow her English really is good, what did Tsunku's comment say I think he even mentioned that it would help them grow globally? This is exactly the kind of thing that's going to help....and she's cute XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#60 ichibanb

ichibanb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

I've always loved the Miki name, and while she's probably nothing like Miki Fujimoto(one of my top 5 all time faves), it's nice to have another one in Morning Musume. :)  It's going to be interesting to have a fluent English speaker in the group finally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users