HKT48's Kami 3! :respect:

This will be my first HKT purchase :D

#22 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

The covers are cute. I rather like them.

signature3.png

#23 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

looks like a triple center with Haruppi as the main center :ph34r: lol

Haruppi back at center XD which is good ... she's a better center now

Sakura doesn't need HKT's center position lol she just needs to be in the Kami 7 in the next election :ph34r:

I'm so happy for the 1st time senbatsu girls XD yay Jiina XD

but kinda sad that still no Riinu :( :(  .....

and of course Murashige ....  Yay? :ph34r: (nope, I'm not gonna call her "Aanya" ... back to last name basis lol)

btw

tracklist http://www.hkt48.jp/.../09/011052.html

◆Type-A (CD+DVD)

【CD】
01.控えめI love you !
02.今 君を想う
03.アイドルの王者 / HKT48 Team H
04.控えめI love you !(Instrumental)
05.今 君を想う(Instrumental)
06.アイドルの王者(Instrumental)

【DVD】
・控えめI love you ! Music Video
・アイドルの王者 Music Video
・特典映像
HKT48 九州7県ツアー ご当地レポ(大分・宮崎・熊本)

◆Type-B (CD+DVD)

【CD】
01.控えめI love you !
02.今 君を想う
03.夏の前 / HKT48 Team KⅣ
05.今 君を想う(Instrumental)
06.夏の前(Instrumental

【DVD】
・夏の前 Music Video
・特典映像
HKT48 九州7県ツアー ご当地レポ(鹿児島・佐賀・長崎)

◆Type-C (CD+DVD)

【CD】
01.控えめI love you !
02.今 君を想う
03.生意気リップス / なこみく
05.今 君を想う(Instrumental)
06.生意気リップス(Instrumental

【DVD】
・生意気リップス Music Video
・特典映像
HKT48 「進め!めんたい号!ちょっと豪華客船 貸切り船上パーティー」

◆劇場盤 (CDのみ)

01.控えめI love you !
02.今 君を想う
03.私はブルーベリーパイ / ブルーベリーパイ
05.今 君を想う(Instrumental)
06.私はブルーベリーパイ(Instrumental)

OMG NakoMiku unit :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :drool: :drool: (the lolicon in me is screaming :ph34r: lol)

formation / position

3e8e54a9.jpg

Handshake

HKT48 4thシングル『控えめ I love you』 劇場盤 1次完売状況

宮脇 3/10
指原 0/10
兒玉 0/10
田島 0/10
朝長 0/10

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

KABA-chan - whom many knows as the "onee" tarento in various TV shows - is the choreographer of this song. But what many may not know, is that he has choreographed many songs for many different artists before, so he's definitely not new in this regards: 

SMAP『世界に一つだけの花』

華原朋美『keep yourself alive』

MAX『銀河の誓い』

矢島美容室『はまぐりボンバー』

Pabo『恋のヘキサゴン』

タンポポ『ラストキッス』

dos『Baby baby baby』

松坂慶子『愛の水中花』

ピンク・レディー『メモリアルコンサート』

安室奈美恵:

『It's all about you』『toi et moi』『How to be a Girl』『a walk in the park』『LET'S DO THE MOTION』『You're my sunshine』『Don't wanna cry』『Chase the Chance』『Body Feels EXIT』

#25 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

^
I love the choreo of all of Namie's early work and MAX is of course also known for their dancing, so this looks promising.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#26 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

Oh .. I wasn't really looking out if Aanya drop .. I was just too happy for Haruppi ..

Must I always say .. her case unlike quite many is without doubt ..
For most other case .. it is not without doubt ..
There is no proof that the photos is Sasshi, the only prove was the items in the photo are of the same design of stuff she have which is common ..
even if it was Sasshi .. it does not prove that she had a relationship with him and she sent it to him ..
For Miichan .. its just walking out of an building .. walking out of building is always the dumbest ..because she could be just using the toilet ..
Just like Miyuki .. the point is the photo does not prove time .. the tabloid can say they will there for 3 day and night when they may only been there for a few minutes ..
Darkness don't count in a country that can have darkness as early as 3pm at times..
Meaning if you enter a building at around 3 pm .. it could be bright one moment and dark the next moment and the tabloid can claim that you are there the whole night ..

For Aanya .. I really cannot come up with a way to refute it .. there was photo evidences .. it is without a doubt her in the photo .. and she apologies technically confirm its her ..
The only refute is darkness .. but the timing of it is nearing summer so there is more daylight .. the most I can put it is evening ..and not in the night ..
The point is photographs tend to look darker due to lack of light ..
but still the point of her dating is irrefutable .. the worst thing is they even seat down and look like they are talking ..

Choosing to pretend nothing happen is dumb on the part of the management because they could have pretended nothing happen in the previous cases and it would be alright ..
but they choose the wrong case .. it like an insult to the intelligent of the fans ..

Furthermore, as mention by Krusha .. a huge bunch HKT48 member has been fired for something that till today ..we got absolutely no solid idea about .. its a bunch of rumors with no prove at all ..
This is so obviously not fair by them management .. they got rid of their suppose to be no.1 for HKT48 at a time when they need to move forward ..In the end .. it slow the whole group .. till today, our official reason for Yukosu leaving is she want to be a dessert cook? .. >.< ..

The only scandal in my time that is similar to this is Nacchan case .. she was caught without doubt also and fired immediately .. but she was given a final farewell ..
Nacchan was a pioneer member .. always a UG for senbastu election and the only former member to rank in last year senbatsu election .. it show her popularity but she still was fired ..

It may be quite obvious the major production of the NMB48 album saved Aanya .. I think its not only a matter of principles that they should not be featuring a fired member in their release ..
but I think it's contractual .. I don't think you can use material of a person who is no longer working for you ..furthermore .. if she don't agree to it .. they will have to burn their high cost product ..especially the PV is film in Guam ..
But I don't fully buy it .. as they can cut her parts away .. and edit her away .. or just re-shoot the group part in a blue screen or another place ..
In all .. I think its just too troublesome or they are short on time ..and even so there will still be cost as video editing don't come cheap too ..

In all .. it not about the scandal anymore .. in time .. people will forget about it .. but they will also forget about her ..
She will never get back to where she was before that ...

But the management is quite silly .. because they probably weighted the cost of firing her .. but they don't seem to remember to weight the cost of not firing her ..
The fans, antis, media will always have something against them .. any other scandal even if its totally untrue will look like it's true because they lost the trust of the fans ..
In all .. most people would not fight and do all sort of respond against her .. but they will get dishearten ..and buy less ..

In all .. its sad that to think that they choose Haruppi as center and do that sadness of missing out by her and her finally getting the center position for just a form of distraction ..
well .. it work for a short moment .. like I totally forgotten .. but it just take 1 fan with a good memory to remind everyone ..lol
The funny thing is .. it took BerryzFan123 who don't know about the scandal ..
But the management is still smart because they know .. we are not going to spoil Haruppi big break for the scandal and ya .. we are not going to spoil Haruppi big break ..

On a happier note .. the management got no choice but to do a good one .. if not .. the anger will definitely multiple many time worse ..

#27 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

All in all, management did the right thing this time by not including her in the senbatsu. Even though it's just a 'light' punishment (in the old days, if the rumor is true she must've been fired).

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#28 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

formation / position

3e8e54a9.jpg

oh these picture look strange ..
there is only 15 of them ..
they don't look like they are practicing or rehearsing because they are over dress for it ..
but its too causal to be the actual outfit ..

it looks more like a PV walk-through than the formation or position to me ..
furthermore .. stage are not round in shape unless its a major concert special platform .. so looks like they going to do their PV in some place with a circular floor space ..??
or is it for something else?

#29 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

Preview of the PV...

Sounds good to me  :)

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#30 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

LOL ..
It is their PV outfit ..
Guess I didn't see the flipping thing coming ..
But at least I got the circular floor space right :P
Time to upgrade the crystal ball .. :P

But seriously ..
Nice PV and nice song ..
So far .. looks good ..

#31 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:01 PM

Awesome MV! It's so colourful and everyone looks gorgeous. I quite like the song.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#32 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

I like the song.

It's catchy and refreshing, as expected from the youngest sister group in Japan :D

I must buy this! :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#33 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:05 AM

Can't wait for tonight's Music Station. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow, Meru and Mio were pushed behind NakuMiku in the formation :o

#34 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

Tonight's Music Station Performance

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

#35 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:23 PM

LOL .. loli .. lolier .. loliest .. :P

hmm .. I am not sure .. did the uploader flaten the video?
They look kind of kiddy .. :P
Maybe its the outfit .. :D

#36 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:35 PM

This group is full of lolis, for sure :drool:

every generation has a loli combi :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

#37 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

Lol the camera man had a bit of a SashiharaSakura bias going there. For a centre Haruppi barely got any close-ups.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#38 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

I noticed that too, felt really bad for Haruppi  :(

I guess the producer wanted shots of who is arguably the two most popular members... Such is the world of television.

But of course, Sasshi♥ is the one who'll be blamed for it, as usual. Such is the life of Sashihara Rino.

:sob:

Other than that, I really liked the song :wub:   can't wait for the single!

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#39 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

One day early, and HKT48 with #1 on Oricon, and 93,174 sold. Wonder what tomorrow (the usual day) and the rest of the week will bring.

#40 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

Surprisingly got my copies today haven't watched them yet but happy with the Haruppi, Sakura, and Nako calenders I got.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users