Photo

[ALBUM] NMB48 2nd Album - Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜 Nanba Jichiku 世界の中心は大阪や ~なんば自治区~ (2014.08.13)

NMB48

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

The usage of non-Japanese models/actors I think has nothing to do with an appeal to non-Japanese fans. It's just what you do if you shoot a video called "Ibiza Girl" and is supposedly taking place in Ibiza. You make the story of the PV seem realistic.

Having said that, I am not feeling this song at all. Incredibly dull.

#22 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

US iTunes early releases, English word videos, foreign extras...I'd feel good about my chances if I looked like that. :P

#23 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

Oh, Ibiza Girl will be released as a digital single on iTunes on June 21. Don't know of this pertains to only Japan, but it's not as if it matters, it's not like we won't get it one way or another.

#24 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

The album release date wasn't mentioned I think, it's set to 8/13.

It will be a long wait, I hope the PV will turn up before that.

#25 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

I really wonder why they killed a bikini single :c11:

and why album, why now?

also kinda feel bad for Ota Yuri ... it's her first senbatsu..... even though she is ranked one of the bad luck girls in AKBINGO :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#26 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:20 AM

But they're going to perform this song on TV, right? Then I don't see the problem on making it an album xDDD I was wondering today when were they going to release and album and then, this happened!

I personally love this song.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

I think it's just a change in business plan..

#28 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

This must been the worst NMB48 promotion video so far — conceptually wise. :)  Didn't SKE48 did the same too (just in Hawaii (AFAIR)). The only high point of that very video was Ogiso's jump into the ocean.

Perhaps management realized this and perhaps there was some level of backslash in regards to the shuffle and the featuring of so many non NMB48 originals that they decided to bury this production as part of a bigger album rather than making a stand-alone release as single?

signature3.png

#29 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:48 PM

^ .. probably so ..
They may decide to use the album to ease the new members in instead of just pushing them right in the face of the fans ...
or maybe they may have change their mind about having more than 16 senbatsu .. i dunno ..lol :unsure:

#30 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Finally, it's midnight so I can download the song.

There's not a whole lot to it, it would be one of my least favorite singles if it were that way and it doesn't make me think much of NMB48, more like something Aki-P turned down when he was picking out Sayonara Crawl and Koisuru Fortune Cookie, but it's catchy and I really like the whole pre-chorus with the yah-ah-nah-ah-ah thing.

I feel the same about the video. I'm fine with something goofy to get the girls in silly and cute situations though.

One problem is that I'm having a really difficult time picking out individual girls in this song. Maybe a product of the larger senbatsu, but generally, you can make out girls who you'd normally recognize. Just seems everyone's swallowed up in this one.

#31 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

NMB48 announced their new album today at Team M's show, and it will feature Ibiza Girls video, Shinkigekki Vol. 9, and a host of other things. In other words, this single may no longer be a single.

I assumed that Ibiza Girl would also appear be the CD but maybe that is wrong? It will only be on the DVD?

#32 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

It will be on the cd. I just spoke of some of the extras. Didn't mean to imply it wouldn't be on the album. :P

#33 miiichan

miiichan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:29 AM

This song is tons of fun!!

I really love the where they go all "I.B.I.Z.A IBIZA GO GO!!"

#34 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

^Song is awesome! Full of win!

#35 Melo48

Melo48

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

Love this single so much! I loveyukirin in this single , why yukirin so make me melt -_- sayanee is also good :3 

~KASHIWAGI YUKI  <3~

gallery_142671_1076_1397.jpg

THE PICT FROM

ElizabethBasil

#36 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

So much stuff....

http://www.nmb48.com.../2nd_album.html

All ver. - 3500yen, CD, 2 DVD set, feat. Ibiza Girl, Kamonigics Remix, 15 songs, Ibiza Girl Music Video, Ibiza Girl Dance Version, one photo of 22 (66 total)

Type N - Team N song / music video, Team N 3rd Stage (March 25, 2014), NMB Request Hour (50-34), Chatting team part 1, Ota Yuuri travelogue

Type M - Team M song / music video, Team M 1st Stage (April 1, 2014), NMB Request Hour (33-17), Chatting team part 2, Shiroma Miru travelogue

Type B - Team BII song / music video, Team BII 2nd Stage (March 24, 2014), NMB Request Hour (16-1), Yoshimoto Shinkigekki Vol.9

#37 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

MV previews starting:

Team BII song

I like it!

#38 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Team N video, song starts awesome, gets less awesome, but that's okay, I guess. Video with an interesting concept.

Check out how tall Yuuri is. :D

#39 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Wait so each album has that team's whole stage performance and a portion of their request hour? That seems like way too much stuff to fit on just 2 dvds.

#40 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

1st round handshake event results: 

7e4ed395_s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users