Photo

[ALBUM] NMB48 2nd Album - Sekai no Chuushin wa Osaka ya 〜 Nanba Jichiku 世界の中心は大阪や ~なんば自治区~ (2014.08.13)

NMB48

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

Announced at NMB48 Request Hour 2014 Best 50  Source

Release Date: August 13th, 2014

Details: 
Ibiza Girl was originally going to be NMB48's 10th single, but was then changed to be the main track of NMB48's 2nd album

Price - 3500yen // £19.98 // $34.30

Tracklist : 

(NEW) Ibiza Girl (イビサガール)
(SNG) Bokura no Eureka (僕らのユリイカ)
(SNG) Kamonegikkusu Remix (カモネギックス)
(SNG) Takane no Ringo (高嶺の林檎)

Content :
CD + 2 DVD set
Ibiza Girl + Kamonigics Remix + 15 songs
Ibiza Girl Music Video + Ibiza Girl Dance Version
One photo of 22 (66 total)

Type N - Team N song / music video, Team N 3rd Stage (March 25, 2014), NMB Request Hour (50-34), Chatting team part 1, Ota Yuuri travelogue
Type M - Team M song / music video, Team M 1st Stage (April 1, 2014), NMB Request Hour (33-17), Chatting team part 2, Shiroma Miru travelogue
Type B - Team BII song / music video, Team BII 2nd Stage (March 24, 2014), NMB Request Hour (16-1), Yoshimoto Shinkigekki Vol.9

Senbatsu members (22): Centers in bold

Team N (8): Yamamoto Sayaka, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei, Kotani Riho, Katou Yuuka, Ota Yuri, Kashiwagi Yuki (B ), Murashige Anna (KIV)

Team M (7): Murase Sae, Yamada Nana, Yagura Fuuko, Takano Yui, Tanigawa Airi, Shiroma Miru, Fujie Reina

Team BII (7): Watanabe Miyuki, Shibuya Nagisa, Yabushita Shu, Kadowaki Kanako, Umeda Ayaka, Ichikawa Miori, Takayanagi Akane (KII)

Team N's MV (Densha wo Oriru)

Team BII's MV (Kimi ni Yarareta)

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

Any word on the center(s)?

I can't wait to hear a preview. Bokura no Eureka was an awesome summer single - this one looks good too :D

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#3 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

Sayaka is the center as always. The picture above is the order of the girls, so a front row of Sayaka, Milky, and Yukirin.

Here's a fan rip from Request Hour, sounds a lot better than I was expecting it to. Maybe just me setting the bar low?
http://tuntintonten....erformed-at-the

#4 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:09 AM

Not bad at all what i hear. Sad that Nana isn't top 3 but she's near there.  :good:

#5 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

We can't be sure of it yet, because it's a bigger senbatsu they could have a double Sayamilky Center or a SayaSolo center, So I'll add it in when we see the performance ^^ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:40 PM

This song is on similar level of stupidity as Melon Juice, instead of melon juice chants we get gogo Ibiza chants :D This RH rip sounds like a really fun song though and great for concerts with lots of audience interaction. 

Can't compare this song to something as godly as Bokura no Eureka but it is an unfair comparison anyways.

The choreography will probably be a bit simpler than usual due to the expanded senabtsu and that is kind of sad. Hopefully it is something towards the fun side like Kitagawa Kenji.

Will the b-sides be team songs this time then? Not unlikely. Team songs are enjoyable if they aren't overused and maybe it will be fun once for NMB too but I really like the shiro/aka/teppoutai combo so far. Sure, let others than Sayamilky center the aka/shiro-songs but almost all of them have been good or ok so far.

Four worrying things...

- The release date seems very rushed with the announcement only one month ahead of the realease. Fans should have seen it coming though with hints of alot of usual senbatsu girls being abroad. Got to rush the promotion and create the hype but it will be tight and difficult during the election. It turned out pretty well last year though despite the election.

- The extended senbatsu gives me the creeps of a mangement that doesn't know what to do with all the concurrencies and transferes. This is just a way to buy time with 17 girls in NGZ, 22 girls in NMB, probably 22 for SKE and 17 for HKT. It will not be possible to have these large senbatsu for the next singles. Lots of "exciting" new announcements from AKS recently that just doesn't feel well thought through.

- The Kashiwagi-rule. It seems like a really bad business move for sister groups to put high profile concurrencies in key positions of senabtsu when they don't have to commit at all. Yukirin will only have to participate in one event for NMB and other concurrencies, NMB/SKE/HKT/NGZ, are not much better. Which bring me to the next point...

- What about the events now? The theater editions have to be rushed now but no one knows what will be allowed and how the girls will react. Maybe the release have to be postponed due to the HS incident yesterday.

Exciting new release ahead :D

#7 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Don't know if this will have any bearing on the release at all, but NMB48 feat. Yoshimoto Shinkigeki Vol. 9  has been postponed due to the events from yesterday.

http://news.nmb48.co...526/030005.html

These are the Type C stage comedies with Yoshimoto talent for reference point.

#8 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:11 AM

I can't seem to preorder this single anywhere, what's going on? The release isn't that far off.

SKE announced their single about the same time and it could be ordered right away.

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

Good question. 

I have no idea...  :huh:

#10 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

I think the date was set by one store, not an official date. Don't think there's been an official date set, not to mention the Yoshimoto stage show hasn't been rescheduled yet, assuming they'll still be including it on the single.

#11 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

From what I read most people here would rather see more "true" or "original" NMB48 members in this senbatsu, has the results from the election reenforced your opinion or give more reason to why management set this lineup?

I personally would like to see Rikanyan back in senbatsu along with Haru and Yamarina.

#12 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

I think this lineup was set to placate AKS's silly whims more than something NMB's management did actively to place more election members in the senbatsu. It's no coincidence every concurrent/transfer member wound up in this lineup, which is part of why this lineup is pretty good when considering there are still 16 original members, which is the most since Virginity. No doubt NMB had a pretty poor showing in the election, but I don't think it will affect the girls that didn't make it much at all. I would still believe if Yoshimoto has complete say over who's in and who's out, they'd probably want to opt for girls like Airi or Kanakichi over Aanya or Churi. It would seem odd to me for NMB management to effectively abandon a number of girls who are still among the most popular in the group just because they didn't rank. It's not as if anyone is particularly getting left out of the senbatsu despite overwhelming popularity, especially since Shimarena graduated.

The lineup for the 11th single will likely be more telling than this one not only with original members but with concurrent members as well, unless they just keep the 22 member lineup. But whatever changes they decide to make for the 11th single, it's hard to imagine it involving Rikanyan, Haru, or Yamarina unfortunately, as nice as that would be. Haru might have a chance to return in the future if she can make the most of growing up (like I think she could get past Airi in terms of female appeal if she opts that route while still building a good gravure profile - she might be due for a big revitalization if she plays it right). Rikanyan's opportunities have likely passed and I'm not sure Yamarina will ever really get a senbatsu chance. She's already 18 and still a KKS (which unfortunately isn't a rare problem for NMB KKS) and I'm getting the feeling everyone's probably behind Akashi Natsuko in the KKS future push power rankings (non-Jo wild card division), not to mention 4th gen girls like Aika and Chihhii are almost certain to get real opportunities. Failing the 1-3 auditions was a really tough break for Yamarina in a lot of ways.

But with janken coming up, it's hard to say who might stand out based on that. It was one of things Miru used to springboard from just another first gen to a potential star, so we'll see.

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

Ibiza Girl at the theater.
http://touch.dailymo...140614ibiza_fun

Keicchi moved up to Yukirin's spot. Reinyan and Churi also missing. I probably missed her, but I didn't notice Umechan either. I'd have to do a head count, but I don't believe anyone filled in. Yuuri's shot at the end of the first chorus is worth changing your oshimen for. :lol:

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

wow .. i actually like the song ..
it kind of give me the H!P feel of the last decade which is one of the reason why I love H!P back then ..
hmm .. wait .. ?!?!
its due to release like in next week but there is no place to order it yet?

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

NMB48 announced their new album today at Team M's show, and it will feature Ibiza Girls video, Shinkigekki Vol. 9, and a host of other things. In other words, this single may no longer be a single.

#16 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

Aaaannnnnddd then this just happened.

Mentions Ibiza Girl with their second album, not an individual single. :)

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

Wow..
So what does this mean ?

#18 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

It means the thread and first post information needs to be changed. :P

Really just means Ibiza Girl is not going to be an official single.

This will come with new team songs, theater performances (N3, M1, BII2), and Request Hour 2014 as well.

#19 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:16 PM

It's rather odd.. but we shall see...
The other strange thing is.. the video..
It's like dating theme.. and given what's happening around 48G in the past year..
I don't think it's a good idea.. to let them look like they can be easily charm off by a guy..
I can't believe Aki-P let it pass.. or he didn't.. lol

ok strike off .. just realise how dumb it was for me to say that ..

they could easily have remove the story part if they wanted ..

#20 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

lol.. all the guys are Caucasian (non-Japanese), this will be interesting. Are they trying to appeal to outside Japan fans?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users