Photo

C-ute/Berryz Concert in Paris (Japan expo 3rd July)

• Please log in to reply
496 replies to this topic

#41 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

(Quoting for new page)

For those who don't understand Japan Expo stuffs :

The concert will be in a separate hall from Japan Expo. The same hall as MM.'s concert in France back in 2010. Therefore, you have to buy a ticket for the concert (they will be announced and put up on sale soon, according to UP-FRONT LINK ; as Miekie said previously, the 120€ pack is the exact same as MM.'s concert, you have an early access to the concert hall, and you have a bag of goodies, nothing more. Also, know that in 2010, the goods the "premium" got were on sale on Japan Expo stands afterwards, so if you don't have any money, I really think Category 3 ticket is enough.)

But, as UP-FRONT LINK staff said on their Facebook, there are events which are more likely to be announced too. These will surely take place at Japan Expo, so you have to buy a ticket for the convention too, because the concert ticket won't be enough to enter the Japan Expo venue, as it's taking place apart from it.

As for the events, they didn't announce any details, and it'll probably be done soon through Japan Expo's official website.

As far as I know, concerning the handshake, it should be the same as °C-ute last year, because that's the same staff who's running the event. Last year was buy a CD - get a ticket.

Concerning the signing session, it really depends. Japan Expo is really difficult for these, it's either first come, first served or a lottery. Considering the fact a LOT of fans will come for the two groups, I really believe they won't make a draw. It'll be useless, why doing such a thing when you can get a lot of money ? I think they'll make a first come first served system, or the same as the handshake event, buy a goods, one per person, and get a sign. 

Also, nothing was announced on Nolife. UP-FRONT LINK just promoted the show on its Twitter.

Edit : 

Ah, also, it's Maasa's birthday on 3/7  ;)

Yes, for the handshake, there was a Hello! Project booth ran by the staff who organized the concert and the events, where you could buy all kind of goodies and the CD. The CD was containing a ticket to participate to the handshake. 

They'll probably announce all of these infos and details in few weeks - it'll be surprising if they announce things this week, as they're usually pretty late or sudden with their announcements ^^;

#42 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

They were only on sale at the Expo last year (and the venue, but as these are the same place this time that's not a factor).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#43 nachdenki

nachdenki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for the expo info chobi. The Japan Expo stuff is what keeps me still thinking about going or not.... I wish it would only just be a solo concert ;_;

So maybe I'll also go.

I got a Japan Expo ZEN ticket today just in case to save me some trouble if I go (for the expo stuff like getting the convention ticket in the first place, getting there for the opening ceremony etc...).

Currently I don't even know if I can take the week off from work though.

The ticket system sounds nice though, we won't have to wait in line all day since early morning even if we don't get one of the premium ones

#44 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

^3x

I wish they'd announce things a bit sooner this time.
Last time we had to miss C-ute's handshake event because we already bought a train ticket home before the announcement :(

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#45 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

gonna go for sure :D

#46 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:16 AM

Here's the official announcement on the Hello!Project website doesn't look like anything new as far as I can understand, still more details coming soon etc.

http://www.helloproj..._japanexpo.html

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#47 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Where would everyone be travelling from?

I would probably have to go from Ireland > London > Paris for the cheapest travel options.. so much work just for a concert but it would be worth it if I could pull it off.. but then accommodation would be another thing I need to sort out  :unsure:

#48 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Warsaw in Poland to Paris :)

My blog *I started writing about the Japan Expo experience*

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#49 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

In my case, if I'm able to go and I don't have any exams. Madrid - Barcelona  and then Barcelona - Paris.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#50 aij31s

aij31s

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 623 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

It's great !!

I knew Berryz had the most chance to come this year

I'm planning my trip

#51 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

I thought Momusu would come :) But I'm more happy with Berikyuu. At least I can recognise all the members

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#52 mmaria002

mmaria002

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

OMG I'm so excited! <3 <3 I'll try my best to go and see Berryz <3 (and C-ute too!).

It would be great if we prepare something for Maasa's birthday and give her a big suprise! ^O^

Posted Image

#53 inJapan

inJapan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

Both Berryz & C-ute appear the same stage.

They can perform Buono!, Guardian 4 (Aika graduates from H!P), Dialaday, Momochi solo

And Berryz x C-ute "Amazuppai Haru Ni Sakura Saku", too.

#54 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Since they are guest of Honor AND it is the 15th impact of Japan Expo, I guess we can count on a new Berikyuu song as theme song for Japan Expo!

#55 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:17 PM

I want to learn all the chants, the hand movements, the lyrics. I want to make the most of the experience. I will stand in the freaking line for 2 days if it's gonna help anything. That's my one and probably only chance of seeing/meeting/showing my love to H!P.

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#56 Meilo

Meilo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

That´s what I first thought as i heard that MM would come to Paris in 2010.

But i got: MM, Buono, C-ute, Mihishigesan´s handshake and now Berryz and C-ute again.

Poland isn´t so far from Paris and I hope that you will get more than another chance to support H!P directly.

#57 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

So close but still so far away... living in Finland doesn't make it easy to go :( The fact that it would me a dream come true event and I have already missed Buono! and also C-ute in Paris (because I was under-aged back then and my parents didn't let me go) but now there's an opportunity to meet all my favorites at once! These are the moments I hope I'd live nearer. :cold: This trip would cost a fortune with the flight, hotel, tickets and such and as a 18 years old student I'm not able to pay all that alone so we'll see maybe I'll have to cry and stay in Finland once again. I don't even know do I have anyone to go with but distance and money are the biggest problems.

Since they are guest of Honor AND it is the 15th impact of Japan Expo, I guess we can count on a new Berikyuu song as theme song for Japan Expo!

Only thinking about that makes me weep for joy :sob:

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

buono | berikyuu | beyooooonds

#58 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

That´s what I first thought as i heard that MM would come to Paris in 2010.

But i got: MM, Buono, C-ute, Mihishigesan´s handshake and now Berryz and C-ute again.

Poland isn´t so far from Paris and I hope that you will get more than another chance to support H!P directly.

Good for you! How was your first experience? Was it how you imagined it to be?

Luckily, my older sister is going to Japan Expo to sell her merchendise so I won't be alone in the city. But I will be a lonely wota so I hope to meet stalk  you guys there and share my love with other ppl.

Since the announcement I'm drunk on happiness and my flatmates give me weird looks. Well, they should have learnt by now. I tried to lower the volume at Rottara Rottara or Massara Blue Jeans but sometimes it's just not possible :D

So close but still so far away... living in Finland doesn't make it easy to go :( The fact that it would me a dream come true event and I have already missed Buono! and also C-ute in Paris (because I was under-aged back then and my parents didn't let me go) but now there's an opportunity to meet all my favorites at once! These are the moments I hope I'd live nearer. :cold: This trip would cost a fortune with the flight, hotel, tickets and such and as a 18 years old student I'm not able to pay all that alone so we'll see maybe I'll have to cry and stay in Finland once again. I don't even know do I have anyone to go with but distance and money are the biggest problems.

Only thinking about that makes me weep for joy :sob:

I'm sorry :( But I think they might visit Finnland again. I have zero hopes of them in Poland but since you already had Buono there, chances are that H!P might be back..

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#59 MotoHime

MotoHime

MIYAIRI!

• Senpai
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

I'm sorry :( But I think they might visit Finnland again. I have zero hopes of them in Poland but since you already had Buono there, chances are that H!P might be back..

I think you misunderstood me at some point so sorry if my writing was hard to understand ^^; Buono! haven't been in Finland and I think it's zero hopes for any H!P groups to ever come here as well. But in the other hand Buono! was supposed to perform in Sweden many years ago and if it would have happened my chances on going would have been super high but the whole event was cancelled back then :sob: Let's hope I'll be able to meet them some day!

About Maasa's bday, I think it'd be lovely to ask many fans to write greetings for her and to collect them all together in a book, a big sheet or something like that and then somehow give it to Maasa! I've heard some fans giving this kind of presents to their idols in concerts :wub:

miya ♡ duu  airi  saya

buono | berikyuu | beyooooonds

#60 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

I think you misunderstood me at some point so sorry if my writing was hard to understand ^^; Buono! haven't been in Finland and I think it's zero hopes for any H!P groups to ever come here as well. But in the other hand Buono! was supposed to perform in Sweden many years ago and if it would have happened my chances on going would have been super high but the whole event was cancelled back then :sob: Let's hope I'll be able to meet them some day!

Oh, what a shame. Let's not lose hope. I thought I'd never have the chance to go to Japan Expo but now I work and I saved some money :)

I think you're right with Maasa. Maybe we could make something even more special? Maybe a scrapbook with photos of her fans holding messages in kanji?

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users