Photo

C-ute/Berryz Concert in Paris (Japan expo 3rd July)

• Please log in to reply
496 replies to this topic

#21 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

Well the tickets of €120 must have something special coming with it ;)

I think that nolife will broadcast something about it tonight at 21h

Maybe a video message of the girls or more info, could also be something totally different though XD

https://twitter.com/...955951985270784

UF have linked that Nolife broadcast, so it will be worth watching out for.

Should be available here when it actually starts (I think if it's Paris time in around 5 hours).

http://online.nolife-tv.com/emission/

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#22 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

My questions are, how do I buy a ticket from the USA? Will a credit card do the conversion automatically? Do I need to buy a ticket to the expo and a ticket to the concert?

#23 sukissuki

sukissuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

€120 is a lot of money, but I'm thinking it will be worth it if it means guaranteed entry to handshake/signing events and front row at the concert.  :lol:

332v50l.jpg

Kumai Yurina ★ Berryz工房 forever  Natsuyaki Miyabi

#24 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

^

I was thinking the same thing. Plus with early acces we don't have to wait in line for 13 hours like last time..

I just still can't believe it!

I was counting on Berryz of Momusu to come this year, but never in my wildest dreams had I hoped that 2 H!P groups would come at the same time.

I might have cried when I read the announcement.  :ph34r:

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#25 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

^^ Hm!?! If best non VIP ticket sets you back €45 but with VIP you will get full set of goods then there is not that much premium fee.

If my memory serves me right then last year Chisa T-shirt(with wrist band and 2 photos) cost €44 and Album with HS ticket €20. So we are already at €109 mark.

€11 extra for front row seat isn't much.

#26 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

I'm probably going. :good:

#27 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

Already bought the plane and Japan Expo tickets so it's official. And my Airi will be there. I'm beyond happy. It's my first time on Japan Expo and first time seeing any HP live. H!O ppl let's unite there :D

120euro that's A LOT.

Anybody needs to buy a kidney? XD

My blog *I started writing about the Japan Expo experience*

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#28 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

I would love to go, but Paris is expensive and I have midterm tests on that day...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#29 sukissuki

sukissuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

^^ Hm!?! If best non VIP ticket sets you back €45 but with VIP you will get full set of goods then there is not that much premium fee.

If my memory serves me right then last year Chisa T-shirt(with wrist band and 2 photos) cost €44 and Album with HS ticket €20. So we are already at €109 mark.

€11 extra for front row seat isn't much.

If you put it like that, it's a pretty good deal. I'm wondering if you will still need to buy separate Japan Expo tickets though.

So many questions, so few answers  :lol:

332v50l.jpg

Kumai Yurina ★ Berryz工房 forever  Natsuyaki Miyabi

#30 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

^

my question exactly.

If we still have to buy the entrance ticket to Japan Expo separately then 120 euro is definitely heavy on my wallet. But if it means all ticket included then I can still consider buying it :)

I'm very excited about this BeriKyuu concert in Paris so I'm 90% going! (except my boss give me a very good reason for me to stay in Netherlands)

#31 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Well with Paris, it was the ticket to Japan Expo, then the ticket for the concert. In C-ute's case. If the concert is as Japan Expo, then should only be 1 ticket. Guessing it'll be like C-ute and the concert will be elsewhere. I'd personally want it that way anyways, cause sound systems at conventions tend to suck.

Wish they would have had it somewhere else. I hate Paris.

Together.jpg

#32 Ayine

Ayine

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

With the 45€ we'll get approximately which row ?
And I'm 99% going ! So happy for the girls *o* Hope it will be as good as C-ute's live was !

#33 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

With Morning Musume, the premium tickets got row 1, but since there are only limited tickets they will only fill up row 1.

So 45 will probably get row 2 ;)

#34 Ayine

Ayine

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

So it is from like row 2 to row 15 ?

#35 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Probably... I don't know exactly

#36 Ayine

Ayine

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

Oh.. Well, thank you. Hope we'll get informations soon!

#37 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

So the ones who get the 120€ tickets will be the only ones able to handshake and signing? Aah.... 120€ is too much money ;w; I really want to go...

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#38 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

So the ones who get the 120€ tickets will be the only ones able to handshake and signing? Aah.... 120€ is too much money ;w; I really want to go...

I don't think that will be the case... :) I think you can still get a handshake/signing with a regular ticket!

The concert and the signing events/handshake are completely different events

BTW anyone any info on what is said on NOLIFE? I do not live in France, so I can not access their online broadcast :(

#39 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

I'm in.

For those who don't understand Japan Expo stuffs :

The concert will be in a separate hall from Japan Expo. The same hall as MM.'s concert in France back in 2010. Therefore, you have to buy a ticket for the concert (they will be announced and put up on sale soon, according to UP-FRONT LINK ; as Miekie said previously, the 120€ pack is the exact same as MM.'s concert, you have an early access to the concert hall, and you have a bag of goodies, nothing more. Also, know that in 2010, the goods the "premium" got were on sale on Japan Expo stands afterwards, so if you don't have any money, I really think Category 3 ticket is enough.)

But, as UP-FRONT LINK staff said on their Facebook, there are events which are more likely to be announced too. These will surely take place at Japan Expo, so you have to buy a ticket for the convention too, because the concert ticket won't be enough to enter the Japan Expo venue, as it's taking place apart from it.

As for the events, they didn't announce any details, and it'll probably be done soon through Japan Expo's official website.

As far as I know, concerning the handshake, it should be the same as °C-ute last year, because that's the same staff who's running the event. Last year was buy a CD - get a ticket.

Concerning the signing session, it really depends. Japan Expo is really difficult for these, it's either first come, first served or a lottery. Considering the fact a LOT of fans will come for the two groups, I really believe they won't make a draw. It'll be useless, why doing such a thing when you can get a lot of money ? I think they'll make a first come first served system, or the same as the handshake event, buy a goods, one per person, and get a sign. 

Also, nothing was announced on Nolife. UP-FRONT LINK just promoted the show on its Twitter.

Edit : 

Ah, also, it's Maasa's birthday on 3/7 ;)

#40 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

I'm in.

For those who don't understand Japan Expo stuffs :

The concert will be in a separate hall from Japan Expo. The same hall as MM.'s concert in France back in 2010. Therefore, you have to buy a ticket for the concert (they will be announced and put up on sale soon, according to UP-FRONT LINK ; as Miekie said previously, the 120€ pack is the exact same as MM.'s concert, you have an early access to the concert hall, and you have a bag of goodies, nothing more. Also, know that in 2010, the goods the "premium" got were on sale on Japan Expo stands afterwards, so if you don't have any money, I really think Category 3 ticket is enough.)

But, as UP-FRONT LINK staff said on their Facebook, there are events which are more likely to be announced too. These will surely take place at Japan Expo, so you have to buy a ticket for the convention too, because the concert ticket won't be enough to enter the Japan Expo venue, as it's taking place apart from it.

As for the events, they didn't announce any details, and it'll probably be done soon through Japan Expo's official website.

As far as I know, concerning the handshake, it should be the same as °C-ute last year, because that's the same staff who's running the event. Last year was buy a CD - get a ticket.

Concerning the signing session, it really depends. Japan Expo is really difficult for these, it's either first come, first served or a lottery. Considering the fact a LOT of fans will come for the two groups, I really believe they won't make a draw. It'll be useless, why doing such a thing when you can get a lot of money ? I think they'll make a first come first served system, or the same as the handshake event, buy a goods, one per person, and get a sign. 

Also, nothing was announced on Nolife. UP-FRONT LINK just promoted the show on its Twitter.

Edit : 

Ah, also, it's Maasa's birthday on 3/7 ;)

Thanks for all the useful info.

Did you need to buy CD at Japan Expo to get the ticket to the signing session? Was there a way to get it sooner?

My blog *I started writing about the Japan Expo experience*

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users