• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#1 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Formed on February 6, 2014, during The Possible vs Kikkawa Yuu vs Up Up Girls Kakko Kari ~Kikkawa Yuu and Possi Possi Girls Kakko Kari~ collaboration concert, this is the alliance of the three acts of The Possible, Kikkawa Yuu, and Up Up Girls Kakko Kari. During this concert, they also performed their first song together, 無限、FlyHigh!! (Mugen, Fly High!!).

On August 2, 2014, the release of their first single was announced and set for September 17, 2014. Additionally, they dropped the (仮) from Team Makenki Kakko Kari チーム負けん気(仮) so now they are known just as Team Makenki.

The three acts consist of 13 girls total, all of whom are graduates of the Hello! Pro Egg program.

The Possible website: http://www.tnx.cc/possible/
Kikkawa Yuu website: http://www.kikkawayou.com/
Up Up Girls Kakko Kari website: http://www.upupgirlskakkokari.com/

Members:
Akiyama Yurika, Okada Robin Shoko, Goto Yuki, Hashimoto Aina, Morozuka Kanami, Kikkawa Yuu, Sengoku Minami, Furukawa Konatsu, Mori Saki, Sato Ayano, Saho Akari, Sekine Azusa, Arai Manami

akiyama3.pngrobin3.pnggotou3.pnghashimoto3.pngmorozuka3.png
hN65oXS.png
img_sengoku.jpgimg_furukawa.jpgimg_mori.jpgimg_sato.jpgimg_saho.jpgimg_sekine.jpgimg_arai.jpg

---

If there's anything else I should add to the first post, just let me know.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#2 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:22 AM

The alliance between Up Up Girls(仮)x Kikkawa Yuu x The Possible is now officially called TEAM MAKENKI.
Use the hashtag #makenki to follow them. Bewarned tho, Maken-Ki is also a title of an anime of the ecchi type XD So don't be surprised if you see some naughty graphics mixed up ^^;
Use this hashtag instead, #teammakenki

On the news:
OKMusic: ハロプロ、AKBに負けない!アプガ、吉川友、ポッシボーが新組織結成! ( UUG, Kikka and The Possible will not loose to HaroPro and AKB )
http://okmusic.jp/#!/news/30674

Dwango News: Same headline and text content as OKMusic but with additional pictures.
http://news.dwango.jp/?itemid=5426

Pics tweeted by staff:
teammakenki_zps761fdf88.jpg

th_uug-kikka-thepossible-20140206_zpscddth_teammakenki-thepossible-01_zps1417a6fth_teammakenki-thepossible_zpseea4a8ce.jth_teammakenki-kikka-01_zps44c4e0ba.jpgth_teammakenki-uug-01_zpse8d615c4.jpgth_teammakenki-kikka_zps44e1e2b8.jpgth_teammakenki-01_zps1de38809.jpgth_teammakenki-03_zps0b378de4.jpgth_teammakenki-02_zpsce819bfb.jpgth_teammakenki-04_zpsef42279a.jpg

UUG's biggest fan :lol:
uug-handshake-wt-kikka_zps2da74e4b.jpg

--
Barks finally posted an event report for yesterday.
LOL they called them "Dream HelloPro Egg" XD
http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000099828

They might as well rope in Mano after she finishes with her Patlabor movies.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#3 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Added pictures but UUG pictures are so big compared to the others. This forum seems to not like the resizing BB code so if it bothers anyone I can just edit them when I'm more awake and it isn't almost 6AM when I'm still awake from yesterday (yes I know that's bad). I grabbed Possible/UUG from the official site, but I got Kikka's from her blog because... well I didn't see any good ones of reasonable size on her site. XD

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#4 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

The picture size look good to me. It doesn't distort anything :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Names are added.

BTW I made a list of birthdays and stuck everyone in age order (unless I screwed up because I'm tired and should be asleep lol)

Morozuka Kanami 1989-11-01
Sengoku Minami 1991-04-30
Kikkawa Yuu 1992-05-01
Furukawa Konatsu 1992-06-05
Hashimoto Aina 1992-10-03
Akiyama Yurika 1992-10-19
Okada Robin Shoko 1993-03-15
Goto Yuki 1993-06-12
Mori Saki 1993-10-12
Sato Ayano 1995-01-07
Saho Akari 1995-06-08
Sekine Azusa 1996-06-14
Arai Manami 1997-11-19

I find it so interesting that there's such an age range... 16-24. Wow. You don't really think about it much since all of them have a ton of experience but... It's nearly 10 years age range. (Okay just 8 but close enough.)

...I was about to type something else but my brain is like, shutting down on me. XD Time to sleep. Looking forward to more news on their tour and stuff, whenever that news comes.

VMAYe.png

#6 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

Plus it's nice that all except Sato and Kikka are part of the original 32 Eggs so this is a great treat!

#7 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

It says team Maken ki... possible anime tie-i since Maken Ki is currently in its 2nd (?) season?

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#8 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Team Makenki, this is interesting. ^_^

J7ElkW0.jpg

#9 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

It says team Maken ki... possible anime tie-i since Maken Ki is currently in its 2nd (?) season?

I doubt it. Earlier on twitter they used the hashtag #makenki. Everything that had to do with that anime came up and they were alot of it, alot of ecchi stuff too ^^;
Then the management changed it to #teammakenki, obviously to avoid all the unnecessary cluter from the anime XD Now #teammakenki is unique to this 3-man group.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#10 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

This is awesome... I hope they can have playful rivalry with MM going forward... Something along the lines of 'We were ignored as Eggs, but you can't ignore us now!'  

Maybe even do some dance covers of recent MM songs? (probably just wishful thinking on the last one..)

Anyways, this is interesting. Hope something good comes out of it.

#11 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS!!!

I've secretly wanted the ex-H!P eggs get together for so long!! YES!

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#12 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

@SailorKamei, UUG and The Possible did a dance cover of Wakuteka if I recall correctly. They did it at one of their 2-man live shows around that time when Wakuteka was released.

As for this 'We were ignored as Eggs, but you can't ignore us now!' spirit, UUG are carrying it with them. I have a feeling Kikka and The Possible are slowly adopting it too.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#13 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

I doubt it. Earlier on twitter they used the hashtag #makenki. Everything that had to do with that anime came up and they were alot of it, alot of ecchi stuff too ^^;

Dang, I strayed too far... :nosebleed: XD

J7ElkW0.jpg

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

Just make me think of E-girls for some reason ..
Eggs-girls .. XD

#15 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

@SailorKamei, UUG and The Possible did a dance cover of Wakuteka if I recall correctly. They did it at one of their 2-man live shows around that time when Wakuteka was released.

As for this 'We were ignored as Eggs, but you can't ignore us now!' spirit, UUG are carrying it with them. I have a feeling Kikka and The Possible are slowly adopting it too.

Oh, really? Didn't know they had, gonna have to trawl through Youtube to find it!

Heh, this is almost like the plot of an ancient saga or something, I can see it now... the dispossessed heirs of a proud kingdom are coming back to challenge the usurpers who are sitting on what they see as their rightful thrones!

#16 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:36 AM

^ Not much of a trawl, just look on their (UUG/TNX) channel.

#17 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:12 AM

Just YT search for アップアップガールズ the ポッシボー ワクテカ and you will find it easily. =)

VMAYe.png

#18 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

Heh, this is almost like the plot of an ancient saga or something, I can see it now... the dispossessed heirs of a proud kingdom are coming back to challenge the usurpers who are sitting on what they see as their rightful thrones!

Try Titans vs Olympians ;)
In an interview a couple years ago Sengoku described HelloPro members as untouchable "gods" living in a land called Hello!Project. I think thats when the media start calling Nakano Sunplaza as H!P sacred grown, I might me wrong tho XD Sengoku wanted revenge on the "gods", especially Morning Musume, because they got thrown out of H!P. Lately they are also keep mentioning Tsunku XD What form this "revenge" Sengoku speak of is not very clear ^^; Previously if I recall correctly Sengoku wanted to show Morning Musume that they can perform on the same stage at par with Momusu's level. Lately I've been seeing on news headlines, they also want Tsunku to acknowledge them.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#19 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

hey... mano is missing?

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#20 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

There's no reason she'd be part of this. She was a full member of H!P which would kinda defeat the point of this alliance. Plus she already graduated from being an idol, so  it wouldn't make sense. It's not like they grabbed every ex-Egg, they just grabbed the ones who are currently active idols under UF and never fully joined H!P.

VMAYe.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users