TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1163 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 07:47 AM

^

I love that pic! Ruru and Kawamuu are two of my top 3 favorite members in H!P  <3

Here's Ruru wearing a cute "Seven Pooooooodles" shirt. It makes me think of "Beyooooonds".

XFDTVPl.jpg

EdM4Ie3.jpg

I have a story to share about Ruru and that shirt that might not sound believable, but I'm going to share it anyways ^^;

I've been living in Japan for about 9 years now, but I don't live near Tokyo. This Friday though, I took the train to Tokyo to go see Tokyo Girls' Style perform, for the first time in several months.

On the way home after the TGS live, I got on the train, and started checking H!P member blogs and such as I usually do while commuting on the train. I looked up from my seat on the train though, and in the seat directly in front of me, seemed like a person that looked extremely like Ruru.

She was wearing a mask though, so I couldn't be certain if it was 100% her, or some person that coincidentally looks extremely like Ruru. She was continuously staring at her iPhone and typing on it a ton, and it didn't appear she noticed my presence. I've been going to J=J lives for many years now where I always wave orange, and have shook her hands many times, so she likely knows who I am.

So, I opened up Ruru's blog while on the train, and saw that it had been updated with a new post, only a few minutes ago. This blog post:

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2698527523.html

I then looked at the person in the seat directly across of me again, and yup, that person is wearing the exact same shirt! (well, it might have been the same. It was a white shirt as well, but where the poodle would be was blocked by her bag in her lap).

I didn't really want to say anything to her, because I don't want to bother H!P members during their private lives. I then thought "when will I get this chance again though? Just say hi when I get off."

When it was time to get off the train at a large hub to transfer trains though, she got up at the exact same time to likely transfer trains as well, and we came face to face.

So, I just blurted out "Ruru desu ka?" (are you Ruru?) without thinking, and she glanced at me and let out a big "WAAAA!", like she usually does when she's startled. She said yes it was her, then I said "ganbatte kudasai!" as she got off the train. I let her walk way ahead of me out of sight, and didn't say anything after that, because I didn't want it to be more awkward...

Although I've been living in Japan for 9 years now, it was the first time I've ever run into an idol during their private lives. If it had to happen eventually though, I'm glad it was Ruru  ^-^

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#1164 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1384 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 07:49 PM

Talking to Ruru must be an epiphany, like talking to God.  

#1165 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 02:05 AM

^ ^

You should have showed her you were reading her blog, that would have freaked her out! :D

In the Pocket Morning that asked members for movie recommendations she mentioned Alladin because of this song. I'm thinking that Ruru wouldn't have any problem tackling this:

#1166 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 04:23 AM

This was posted right after it uploaded to YT and I watched it right away. I've watched it several times since and it just knocks me out how flawless this performance is.

#1167 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:20 PM

Kawaii Ruru.

Attached Files

#1168 BlueDolphin2011

BlueDolphin2011

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:30 PM

https://m.bilibili.c...eo/BV1MP4y1V7NC

110:45 She got the big Magic of Love solo and my god her vibrato is dangerous. Potential to be the best vocalist of all time in H!P

<3 Gaki love <3

Yuko, Aya, Asuka, Kei, Hitomi, Ai, Risa, LinLin, Mizuki, Erina, Kanon, Ayumi, Haruka, Sakura, Aya

#1169 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 09:16 PM

^
I've been making that claim for a long time now.

Ruru & Manakan did an FC event recently and their version of "Fantasy Hajimaru" has found its way to YouTube. She makes those fakes at the end look easy.

#1170 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1384 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 09:54 PM

https://m.bilibili.c...eo/BV1MP4y1V7NC

110:45 She got the big Magic of Love solo and my god her vibrato is dangerous. Potential to be the best vocalist of all time in H!P

It's so obvious she is The Best that i think we have to start talking about how good her dance skills are.   :lol:

#1171 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:07 PM

This performance level is crazy. it's not only skill it's pure honest joy not just a job. it's what she lives for. pure ghoosebumps. i was impressed of her level when she joined as a kenshuusei but damn did juice=juice make her grow.

#1172 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 27 November 2021 - 06:50 AM

Ruru's whole family attended the Yokohama Arena concert and when Ruru walked around the circumference she was able to walk by her family very closely.

Just like the FC event she did with Manakan she's going to be doing one with Aarii on December 12th at KT Zepp in Yokohama.

Attached Files

#1173 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 05:17 AM

F7HjsHL.jpg?1NB6pZ4E.jpg?1T1J0vi5.jpg?1

so pretty T_T i love the ribbon in her hair and the baggy coat lol

#1174 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 07:42 PM

Ruru and Manakan reveal a YouTube plaque commemorating 100,000 follows of the Omake Channel (they're now up to 111,000). I'm thinking that no one has been on the Omake Channel more than Ruru with her "Danbara Reporter" videos.

Edit: someone on 2ch posted this tally:

Danbara 24
Kamikokuryo 23
Kasahara, Miyazaki 22
Kawamura, 21
Shimakura, 20
Inoue, Kishimoto, Maeda, Yamazaki Y. 19
Takeuchi, Sasaki, Hashisako, Ogata, Ichioka, Okamura M. 18
Ise, Nishida 17
Niinuma, Ono, Eguchi, Satoyoshi 16
Akiyama, Yamagishi, Kanazawa, Funaki 15

#1175 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 30 November 2021 - 05:53 PM

Ruru (and Kawamu) are going to be the next guests at the MSMW M-line concert......in Ruru's hometown Hiroshima! She said Karin has recovered from her gastroenteritis and they were able to rehearse together. And, of course, it's Karin's birthday!

https://ameblo.jp/ju...2713180113.html

#1176 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 10 December 2021 - 11:38 PM

In the Pocket Morning question of "What foreign name would you like?" Ruru said "It would be best if it was just 'Ruru'." Which makes me wonder if she is familiar with the English singer Lulu who came to fame singing this theme song to the movie "To Sir With Love:"

#1177 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 13 December 2021 - 11:52 PM

Ruru posted this 2-shot of Maachan with whom, Ruru reminded us, she shares a birthday.

Attached Files

#1178 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 01:28 PM

Ruru's Beauty Salon was open today at the Nakano Sunplaza, here she is with customer Rikako. Ruru says her salon is always busy and reminds us it's always free.

Attached Files

#1179 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 10:20 PM

Ruru showed off her furisode, a beautiful red and orange kimono. The photos were actually taken a while ago when her hair was still long. Since the Seijin no HIi ceremony was canceled in Hiroshima, she spent the day rehearsing for the upcoming RuruAri event......with Aarii of course!

Attached Files

#1180 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 07:04 PM

Since H!P was in Hiroshima it was only apt to post a two-shot of the Hiroshima Team. Ruru brought the obligatory manju and Ruri brought......shrimp toast?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users