• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:07 PM

Episode 28 of Zyuohger has appearances from Gokaiger, cameos of the ToQger kids and the next week seems to mark the 2000th episode of Super Sentai! And Zyuoh Red's new Whale form (Which I saw scans of it months ago) I guess ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#22 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:12 PM

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Opening Song

EXCITE by Miura Daichi

TV-Size

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#23 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:58 AM

Can't wait to watch this!

#24 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

I think I might try next week to see this!

I'm going to see now if I can find some subtitles! ^_^

Shame there aren't more english dubs for these shows.

#25 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:39 AM

So your opinion thus far of Kyuranger and Ex-Aid ?

Me it's awesome/20

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

1498590307-kaedysignaturebanner.png

<3 KAGA IS LOVE ! KAEDY IS LIFE - The-OtakH!P  <3 

#26 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:42 PM

I  can't believe I just realized there's a topic dedicated to toku, I'm a fan of Super Sentai Series.

So your opinion thus far of Kyuranger and Ex-Aid ?

Me it's awesome/20

Kyuranger it's really good, I love the space theme and It's a dream that became true watching a Sentai with this space concept. It's so interesting seeing too many rangers for this season and how not all of them participate in the mission of the day, because they make a senbatsu XD

The only Kamen Rider I had watched is Fourze beacuse the space theme but since the theme of Ex-Aid  is videogames I couldn't help wanting to watch it, and the stroy it's so good, I really love the story the characters, all of it. It's the kind of series that I have no complaint at all. I really really love it.

Morning Musume'19

#27 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

Fujimoto Miki (our dear 6th Generation Morning Musume member) will be appearing in the new Kamen Rider movie

Former Morning Musume member Fujimoto Miki will be appearing in the latest Kamen Rider movie! Titled “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending“ this will be Mikitty’s first acting role this decade, her last being the 2009 film “Long Caravan” where she costarred with former EXILE performer MATSU.

Since graduating from Hello! Project and getting married to comedian Shoji Tomoharu, Mikitty focused on being an MC, model and tarento. She gave birth to her first child in March 2012, and had a second child in August 2015.

In the film Mikitty will play the role of Akemi Hoshi, mother to Makoda Hoshi. Makoda is a young girl who suffers from a rare illness, as a result she needs to get treatments daily at the hospital. She is soon targeted by the evil villain Kamen Rider Fuma, who uses her in his plot to transfer humans into virtual reality. Makoda is held hostage and it’s up the “CR Riders” to rescue her. Mikitty commented that playing this role came naturally to her, as she’s a mother herself. She described Akemi as a caring and loving character who would do anything to help her daughter, and is definitely someone you will find yourself rooting for.

Source:
http://www.hochi.co....OHT1T50129.html
http://aramajapan.co...er-movie/79035/

#28 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:02 AM

Another collaboration between H!P and Toku, I remember when Erina Mano appeared in the KR Fourze Movie as Nadeshiko.

Morning Musume'19

#29 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:42 PM

just found Kamen Rider W manga

http://mangapark.me/...-w-fuuto-tantei

2 chapters translated when this post was made

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#30 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:38 AM

Poppy's sacrifice really made me cry, I don't cry like that while watching  series, this KR made me feel many emotions.

Morning Musume'19

#31 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

So how many of you is excited by the new Super Sentai and how many have you saw ?  :gitaa:

#32 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:27 PM

^ I got hooked with Shinkengers but haven't been as dedicated since them. I always have to watch the first and new member episode tho.

current Space Sentai Kyuranger is exception and I haven't missed an episode.

This Pataranger vs Lupinranger(I feel like I misspelled that) is interesting to me as I've always been into stuff like Cat's Eye, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

it's really something I'd be into... not sure how they'll make it work but Kudo being there means I can't be lazy to watch  ^^;

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#33 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:22 PM

This Pataranger vs Lupinranger(I feel like I misspelled that) 

It's Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger for short say simply Lupatro ^^

Well then me I am hooked at Sentai since before Power Rangers was a think I watch sentai around 1990 in France we got dubbed version I saw Liveman and Bioman for instance and I have watched a lot of Sentai since the avent of the Internet. I have a thing for Boukenger loved the concept and this season.

#34 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:37 AM

bringing this back so i can ramble about my love for mashin sentai kiramager lmao. it's such a cute show, it really feels like a precure season in sentai form. i don't really know a lot about sentai but since i dropped ryusoulger last year (i got bored with it ngl, but now that it's being adapted into pr dino fury i kinda regret dropping it) i decided to give it another try this year and i really love it!!! my favorite character is easily sena, she's like a pink cure except in sentai and i love that about her. also her smile reminds me of meichan's and i love that LOL

i've also been watching toqger, i'm almost halfway through it. it reminds me a lot of kiramager, they're both really energetic and bright (both in tone and characters) and i love that vibe. i think after i finish toqger i'm gonna watch shinkenger, i grew up watching power rangers samurai which is apparently a literal copy of shinkenger scene for scene so i know i'm gonna recognize most scenes and plot lines but it still seems fun so i'll give it a try. idk what i'll watch after that, kinda too early to really think about it but maybe ryusoulger?? idk

#35 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:09 AM

i hope Mizuki gets a lead role in Kamen Rider Pink

#36 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:14 AM

^she'd have to graduate to do that lmao

tbh duu was adorable as umika in lupat so i hope more h!p idols who graduate to go into acting get sentai roles. i don't know anything about kamen rider but that'd be cool too even

#37 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:09 PM

i wish Morning Musume was a Live Action Magical Girl Series all 68 Singles Are Seasons.The Girls can transform into their outfits Since 2014 each season is split into Three or Two Storylines.Go Lovepedia! then they change into their lovepedia outfits fight evil and also they are idols so secret identities aren't a thing

#38 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:52 PM

LOL that's absolutely fanfic worthy. i think i've said this before but j-idols are basically real life magical girls (at least, the characters they play are) so it would work.

on the topic, have you heard of girls x heroine? it's basically a live action precure/super sentai/idol fusion where the girls are idols but also magical girls that fight monsters and sing. i haven't seen TOO much of it and i don't think much of it's been subbed but i think you would really like it considering it's similar to what you described with a momusu magical girl series lol

#39 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:33 PM

i wonder if i can do fanfic here

#40 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts