• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

Apparently Akimoto finished writing the new stage's songs for Team N. He said it during a live broadcast from NikoNiko. If writing is just done, what is left? Music compositions, choreographies, girls' practice for performance

And some secret recipes maybe ^_^

Last time I checked we used to go to theaters to watch our idols, not eat them. But maybe next stage is gonna have that little surprise and idol cannibalism may be a thing, the next step on idol and wota interaction...

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#22 neutrinoalpha

neutrinoalpha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

Apparently Akimoto finished writing the new stage's songs for Team N. He said it during a live broadcast from NikoNiko. If writing is just done, what is left? Music compositions, choreographies, girls' practice for performance

And some secret recipes maybe ^_^

Last time I checked we used to go to theaters to watch our idols, not eat them. But maybe next stage is gonna have that little surprise and idol cannibalism may be a thing, the next step on idol and wota interaction...

If we try understand things literally sometimes it sounds scary ^^;

#23 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Well, I'm back to the old "perform it on stage or it didn't happen" kind of mood again since the latest deadline was ignored.

A huge announcement during the dome tour should have been enough to think that everything was set and done... His words regarding stages doesn't hold much worth.

#24 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

This reminds me of the circumstances regarding the release of a particular game that I'm a fan of.

To put it simply, it took them 7 years after their initial announcement before they actually released the game.

It taught me as a fan of anything in particular that release dates and deadlines are never final until it's actually released.

#25 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

I don't know if hitoyou was referring to this in his post but i want to clarify as he may have not been clear about it:

New Team N Theater stage pushed back to November 19th.

EDIT

Article, announced in Osaka's HS event, reason: want to make the stage the best stage possible so they want to give it more time:

http://www.nikkanspo...03-1213220.html

Posted Image

#26 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

Attached File  DSC08966.JPG   58.11K   0 downloads

How much more difficult is Kaneko making this when it inevitably gets delayed again?  :itadakimasu:

Attached File  DSC08928.JPG   53.88K   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC08962.JPG   55.09K   0 downloads

#27 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

The girls have been hard at work practicing the various songs for the new setlist, and Watanabe's been implying that everything's been going on schedule this time around. Plus the fact that some girls have been doing rehearsals and lesson for full days in a row shows that they've been going full-blast over it at least.

There's still 3 days and a half left, so I'm actually willing to bet that all 16 of them will be able to do it all on time. They'll probably also introduce Sutou towards the end of the performance, so I'm just hoping that uploaders quickly upload it on the tracker if there's no one on Justin doing a livestream for it.

#28 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

pW0QpXC.jpgEAC3BR4.jpgB9uEgg8.jpg

Why am I starting to believe that this is actually the truth... scary.

Give us balanced units please. Something like a Sayanee solo, Milky solo and then the rest would be horrible. Maybe it would be totally awesome anyways but the team is much better than just highlighting two girls.

I'm really hoping for some original chants for a few songs and not just the ordinary mix and stuff. Let the creativity flow!

#29 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I am a little worried about the units, about seven of the girls; Naru, Kanakichi, Haru, Yuppi, Miorin, Mocha, Riichan have had a few lesson looking pictures together lately. I hope it was scheduling, but we'll see.

And yeah, I absolutely don't want solo songs for Sayanee and Milky. I think a duet for the two of them would be interesting though.

#30 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

New stage choreography to be on the hands of the same person who has done choreography of a lot singles, CM, and stages for AKB48 ever since Oogoe Diamond (co-creator of choreography in some songs like Show Fight), and Kissu Datte Hidarikiki (SKE48), Kamonegikkusu and recent Sasameyuki Regret from Team K.

Choreographer blogged about been given the new Team N stage to choreograph and that NMB girls were going to rehearse after handshake event:

http://ameblo.jp/oya...1698776863.html

EDIT:

Shinobu heads to Osaka to help for the preparations for Team N new stage:

https://plus.google....sts/BQPr1KS172f

Is she going to make just final checks on the costumes that have been already made? Or is she starting to make the costumes? Are the few days remaining before the stage debut enough to complete whatever she is going there to do?

I don't know the answer to these questions. Hopefully the one for the last one is: yes.

Posted Image

#31 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

Well, we're finally here. Shonichi.

I hope this will be up on the tracker asap. I won't be able to watch it for about 10 hours after it's over, so I'll have to keep myself occupied avoiding everything from songs to units to costumes to any other surprises until then. Long day ahead, but it'll be worth it for Team N! :)

#32 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Setlist:
Kage Ana: Yamamoto Sayaka
00. Overture
01. Aoi Tsuki ga Miteru Kara  - ♪[青い月がみてるから]
02. Radio name
03. Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru - ♪[ここにだって天使はいる ]
04. Cattleya no Hana wo Miru Tabi ni Kimi wo Omoidasu - ♪[カトレアの花を見る度に君を思い出す]
MC01
05. Yume no dead body ♪[ 夢のdead body ] - Yamamoto Sayaka solo!
06. Nandomo Nerae ♪[ 何度も狙え! ] - Ogasawara Mayu ©, Kotani Riho, Kadowaki Kanako, Kinoshita Haruna, Hayashi Momoka
07. ONEW no Uwabaki  ♪[ おNEWの上履き ] - Ichikawa Miori ©, Kondo Rina, Shiroma Miru
08. Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umoreru Mae ni [ この世界が雪に埋もれる前に ] - Kishino Rika, Yamaguchi Yuuki, Koga Narumi, Nishimura Aika
09. Zipper  ♪[ ジッパー ] - Watanabe Miyuki ©, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei
MC02
10. Hajimete no Hoshi  ♪[初めての星] (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Ichikawa Miori)
11. 100nen Saki Demo  ♪[100年先でも]  (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Ichikawa Miori, Kotani Riho, Kondo Rina, kinoshita Karuna, Kadowaki Kanako)
12. Ribbon Nante Niawanai ♪[リボンなんて似合わない ] - All
MC03
13. Degas to Ballerina ♪[ドガとバレリーナ] - All
~encore~
E01. Jounetsu Highway  ♪[情熱ハイウェイ!]
MC04
E02. Sukoshi Nigai Jinsei Soudan  ♪[少し苦い人生相談]
E03. Fumou no Tochi wo Mankai ni  ♪[不毛の土地を満開に]
~
E04. Kamonegics
E05. Nagiichi
E06. Kitagawa Kenji
E07. Seishun no Laptime
MC05
END

photos:
lp2gDHcs.jpg zkOw2Ays.jpg T3Zn4Qns.jpg uLmMYhMs.jpg wuecmqJs.jpg hSE35UXs.jpg ytz0gjgs.jpg rhtlVX6s.jpg KrQ8yfBs.jpg LaY63Wps.jpg VLRrT2Ys.jpg tkRScmls.jpg 7AQDKAms.jpg Uquy0PSs.jpg cQ0Covws.jpg MAZn1Rss.jpg UTaUMjvs.jpg 0KExt6os.jpg ldB6oIps.jpg 2Yb6lHls.jpg P773kdGs.jpg UeMkl2hs.jpg Usu6kAjs.jpg V2BmX4ys.jpg FTaHpH4s.jpg oWOhCU3s.jpg vvBhBers.jpg myBpsBRs.jpg kvqWcpis.jpg 34i1regs.jpg

list from everyday48 forum

g0apePi.jpg

#33 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Zipper is looking like a dangerous performance, dangerous for viewers. XD

EDIT

Nice pictures I found:

20131119-_dsc8716.jpg

20131119-_dsc8961.jpg

Posted Image

#34 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

wow...

it is up on the tracker:

http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=66010

>

You meant these?

Spoiler

What was she doing??

Spoiler

>

Found plenty of pictures...

http://girls48.tumbl...ost/67459460774

http://girls48.tumbl...ost/67462316927

http://girls48.tumbl...datte-tenshi-wa

>

Setlist with performance picture:

http://girls48.tumbl...e-tenshi-wa-iru

>

#35 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

Fixed few mistakes in the setlist.

EDIT: the setlist that tomi provided that is. pink-ku seems to have edited their post with a setlist that didn't have the mistakes after I made this post.

Internet killed common sense.

#36 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Dat Zipper.

Anyway, the whole setlist had creative songs, a great dance song, a lot of happy songs, cute songs and a few emotional ones. It was a dynamite of a package, and I loved every second of it.

The single selection + Seishun no Lap Time medley seemed a little tough after all that though. I noticed a few girls not being able to keep up after a few songs. 

#37 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Ah, so much awesome!

Songs were very good. Costumes were great, loved the dances.

Thought the girls did a great job for a shonichi, looking forward to them becoming more comfortable with the setlist.

And...yes...

Dat Zipper.

:nosebleed:

It looked like Keicchi and Akarin were doing the same moves as Milky; would've liked to see them as well...wait...I'm being a bit transparent.

I liked Kanakichi's ballerina.  <3 And I think I need a domino plate now. :P My favorite song might be "100 nen Saki Demo," but "Degas to Ballerina" was really good. Honestly, every song was good, I was surprised; most stages have at least a couple of songs I can do without, but I don't think any of these really had me longing for the next song. Though, knowing where Zipper is, it might now.  ^^;

I think my biggest disappointment is that there's no studio recording CD date.  :whistle: But I'm excited to finally have a stage for Team N!

#38 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

Overall I really like their new stage. Pretty surprised that units were grouped so that Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umoreru Mae ni didn't have a regular senbatsu member as the center. I'll say the Rikanyan is the center and as a fan of her, I am really happy for her.

Think it would have been cool if their recent draftee came in just to say hi.

#39 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

@pinku: What was she doing? Falling victim to the opportunist clicks of hungry wota. XD But maybe not victim, I bet she must have won like 10 new fans with this performance, maybe.

Apparently soukantoku and The Godfather were there supervising the stage debut.

Question: Anyone got to download the .wmv version of the concert? Was it edited or is it complete? I want the .wmv version if it is complete.

.wmv version:

http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=66017

Live Stream:

http://www.hello-onl...s&torrent=66010

Anyone can share some savvy insight on this question? Would really appreciate it. :)

EDIT

Proof of Takamina's and Akimoto's presence in the debut:

Spoiler

Posted Image

#40 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

^

I noticed that, people kept looking back. Didn't know what though that time. I thought members in the audience. Lots of female audiences too.

From NMB fan tumbler, pictures and translated blog/g+. All NMB so I will just give the main tumbler link.

http://girls48.tumblr.com/

>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users