Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Setlist

M00 - Overture

M01 - Aoi Tsuki ga Miteiru Kara

M02 - Radio Name

M03 - Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru

M04 - Cattleya no Hana wo Miru Tabi ni Omoidasu

MC

M05 - Yume no Dead Body (Yamamoto Sayaka)

M06 - Nandomo Narae! (Ogasawara Mayu, Kotani Riho, Kadowaki Kanako, Kinoshita Haruna, Hayashi Momoka)

M07 - O NEW no Uwabaki (Ichikawa Miori, Kondo Rina, Shiroma Miru)

M08 - Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umoreru Mae ni (Kishino Rika, Yamaguchi Yuuki, Koga Narumi, Nishimura Aika)

M09 - Zipper (Watanabe Miyuki, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei)

MC

M10 - Hajimete no Hoshi (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Ichikawa Miori)

M11 - 100nen Saki Demo (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Ichikawa Miori, Kotani Riho, Kondo Rina, Kinoshita Haruna, Kadowaki Kanako)

M12 - Ribbon Nante Niawanai

MC

M13 - Doga to Ballerina

Encore

M14 - Jonetsu Highway

MC

M15 - Sukoshi Nigai Jinsei Soudan

M16 - Fumo no Tochi wo Mankai ni

M17 - Single medley

Old...

Spoiler

#2 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

This is great news, and fairly soon to boot. Absolutely can't wait to see how this turns out. It's a shame we have to be without Nana and Ainyan and Shiokichi and Kanchiru (and Yui), but Team N will finally get to establish themselves for real with great girls like Naru, Aika, Lemon for however long she's around, and I hope they've got a promotion in mind, haha.

I'm not-so-secretly hoping for a Three Baka Sisters unit, though I'm not holding out copious amounts of hope. :P

#3 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

I'm really looking forward to the unit songs, since AkimotoP had more than two years to gather information regarding the personalities of the girls, what they went through, etc.

#4 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

The Baka Sisters have had a lot of pictures together lately and it could be a sign. If that wouldn't be the case and they won't be in a unit together then I wish for a dance heavy uniit for Haru, something like End Roll.

I really enjoy the Dareka no Tame ni stage, to see it being performed by Team N is a class act but it lacks songs to go crazy to. I want N3 to bring more songs with higher tempo.

No solo songs please, stages aren't supposed to be about solo performances.

As much as I enjoy this stage... It is very visible and audible that Nana isn't a part of Shinkirou or Koike. Unfair to Riichan but Nana was superior so it is nice that things move on to new songs and units.

#5 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

A baka sister unit would be awesome. :) But I keep my hopes regarding the units (and member distribution there) low, probably we get some Sayanee or Milky solo song.

signature3.png

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

I'm amazed that it could fail so hard... 

So, you announce new stages for the whole 48-group, not only that, but let us know when each stage will begin too. All this with ZERO stages finished... apparently. 

...and when November 9th approaces it will be another newsflash that informs us that the stage has been postponed yet again. Spectacular incompetence.

Things to do:

Just give up on the original one and move on to another old stage RIGHT NOW. Don't bother until the lyrics and music are in NMB-management's possesion.

I have not seen the theater schedule but I assume that this will screw things up quite badly. 

#7 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Funny, I thought you'd be used to all the delays now.

Anyway, they did perform a new song for each team in NMB on that anniversary concert at least, so it's better than being promised something and not actually getting anything at all.

#8 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Oh yes I'm used to the delays but this time it actaully looked promising. Big announcement and immediately a big failure... I would have been ok with it if, maybe, the 5th or 6th stage got some delays because of the amount of songs. Now, this is just ridiculous.

A full stage has been promised, a few songs is not nearly enough then... can't make much out of it.

#9 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Do you think its the choreographers and music composition guys causing the delay? Because I'd assume Akimoto would have done his part if he planned to announce the new stages in the first place.

The girls themselves have been attending lessons for the past few weeks, so I assume they at least have over 50% of the set list ready.

#10 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

I was bummed at the timing of LODs last year because it missed Kanakichi's birthday stage by like two days, and now it's going to be postponed even more because of this delay (unless it's on another lame revival tilt). Add in that we still have Mirurun and Yuppi birthday stages, I wonder...how long will I have to wait to see not only my oshimen, but Miru and Yuppi's as well? I'll admit it's fairly selfish on my part, but this announcement felt like such a dagger compared to the other delays.

This whole "the stage isn't even done yet" thing floating around is most concerning. If we're kicking off the year of all-new stages with a two week delay because it may not even be done, what does that mean for the fifth and sixth stages? I certainly don't imagine they're going to stick this landing any better the further they get into it if they can't even get the first one ready on time.

I know long term, getting it right will be more important than getting it on time considering they'll be performing this for at least two years (and probably revive it at least two or three times before N4), but I'd rather just be told "yeah, we're working on it and it'll come when it comes" than be given hard date after hard date only to have it Chinese Democracy it up.

#11 IdolLoverHisame

IdolLoverHisame

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Rather than assume the postponement of the shonichi for this new stage is due to the stage not being ready yet I'm going to assume its postponed due to the team not having all the lyrics and dances down yet. That makes much more sense.

#12 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

I don't think the girl's are at fault here. Especially not Team N girls.

signature3.png

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Sato Mieko aka Neesan aka Miepii (http://www.ske48.co..../?id=sato_mieko) commented on the once more delay of Team N's original stage: 

https://plus.google....sts/My1hSq72jdJ

#14 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

Yeah, she wrote about how KII's original stage Ramune no Nomikata also took forever to start and kind of appeals for everyone to understand that staff may be taking their time to come with something perfectly well put together.

I guess this speaks of what may have been the cause of the KII first stage delay, not necessarily means Team N's one is delayed because of the same reason, but I feel that may be the cause as well.

Apparently Annin got into some little controversy.  After Sayaka wrote a message excusing NMB for the new delay for the new stage, Annin wrote the words: "Don't mind." Which apparently some fans took as lack seriousness considering the tone of Sayanee's comment and fan anticipation and disappointment for the new stage.

BXHOextCAAEcm3Q.png

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

I think Annin can easily be misunderstood. She has at times a very strange way of writing, but I don't think she meant it in a negative way at all. More like "It's OK, I can wait" (after all, Mirurun is in Team N, and Annin is practically squeeling every time she sees a new Mirurun post. She is most definitely waiting for that stage to start. She loves NMB48.)

#16 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

The way I see it, she meant more: "Don't worry about it." as words of encouragement for Sayanee after such an apologetic comment. But fans can be picky at times, and it seems some fans took this comment as Annin saying the delay was not much of a big deal. I guess it could be said we are all picky about some things girls and management do or say in specific instances as well, but I don't particularly mind any of this issue-thingy at all. I am just reporting.

Interesting post from Sayanee:

Sayanee thanks Satou Mieko for her comment and says some interesting bits that may shed light on what is behind this delay. Sayanee says that now that Team N has taken a look at the songs that have been put forth up until now, lessons have started, Sayanee's feelings have become ones of joy and that members are getting pumped up for the stage.

https://plus.google....sts/VpKCcPkx6b7

You could take this info and be happy about the girls, get excited about the songs, but this comment also implies that songs are still coming and that any delay may pretty much be attributed to management, possibly composers (Akimoto writer as well maybe?) or whoever is keeping these songs from being brought to members, maybe choreographers. I guess anything that could be also needed for the stage like costume design and stuff could be ruled out, at least at this moment, otherwise Sayanee would have said they have practiced all songs but they are still waiting for something else to be prepared or something.

Posted Image

#17 neutrinoalpha

neutrinoalpha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Well, personally I think everybody in the group is doing their part well. Things happen. Let's hope the stage performance will be ready anytime soon. :lol:

The only sad part is can't see Nana perform along the rest of team N. ^^;

#18 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Yeah, things happen, and again, and again, and again. lol

Posted Image

#19 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Apparently Akimoto finished writing the new stage's songs for Team N. He said it during a live broadcast from NikoNiko. If writing is just done, what is left? Music compositions, choreographies, girls' practice for performance...

...will they make it on time? XD

Maybe he said they were done already, and not "just done". Hopefully this is the real scenario.

Posted Image

#20 neutrinoalpha

neutrinoalpha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

Apparently Akimoto finished writing the new stage's songs for Team N. He said it during a live broadcast from NikoNiko. If writing is just done, what is left? Music compositions, choreographies, girls' practice for performance

And some secret recipes maybe ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users