• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

to be fair to HP, they've really debuted a lot of KSS, but unfortunately no one has 100% chance of debuting.

#122 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:13 AM

It's the luck of the draw (being at the right time at the right place) plus how "ready" management thinks a girl is. Evidently none of this worked out for Hikaru.

I can only think of a few examples where I think H!P screwed up, the most notable case being Tanapyon. For the most part, H!P hasn't really misfired on any of the girls who have debuted.

#123 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:37 AM

Also, how are they going to tell a girl that the KSS program can't do anything for them anymore?

Sure, there are ways of being polite about it, but in the end, they'll be saying "Sorry, but you're at a point where debut has become unfeasible, your
profile (age, looks, skills) fits none of the positions we have or will have available.".

I think it's simply better to be open about what the KSS program is from the beginning to the girls, "look, here you'll be learning and improving in hopes
of debuting at a later date, when that will be, we don't know, it's dictated by your growth and your Senpais leaving, be aware that not everyone makes it."

Which I think is what they do.

(And God knows how I pray for all my favourites to make it, KSS is the best part of HP for me :huh: and these sons of guns just had to make it so what's left of 26th+27th+28th+Kirara are all awesome :()

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#124 Zucchipon

Zucchipon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:41 PM

Seems Hikaru has a twitter now.

https://twitter.com/runrun_usarun

She also graduated from high school recently

ErinaAkane Kaede

#125 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:40 AM

^

OMG, this was not today but this is officially the best and worst day :omg: Yanamin is gone but at least I can see more of my absolute favorite KSS to date. I still think she would have done amazing in H!P :( I can easily see her in Ame no MoKa  :unsure: 

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#126 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:25 PM

Happy Birthday Hikarun!

She was so overwhelmed with well-wishers and people mentioning her yesterday that she posted a series of tweets, the first she's made since her initial post when she created the account. She was thanking and apologizing to everyone, as well as explaining a bit about her activities since she's a university student now.

#127 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:40 AM

For anyone interested, here's a thread on twitter translating all of her tweets mentioned above.

https://twitter.com/...908762402709505

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#128 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 06:12 AM

^

It was supposed to be her birthday but she gave us the best gift: some closure :sob: hope to hear from her someday again :respect:  <3  

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#129 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:39 AM

Hikaru opened up a different Twitter account at the beginning of September.

https://mobile.twitt...ru_8310?lang=en

She also has a YouTube account and has posted two videos to it.

#130 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 07:48 AM

I'm happy to be able to see her do something again! It seems like she's having fun with her dance covers. There's a "Luka Luka ★ Night Fever" dance cover on her Niconico that isn't on YouTube right now.

Edit: I spoke too soon! Here's her "Luka Luka Night Fever" uploaded to her YouTube.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#131 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 11:44 AM

Happy 21st b-day, Hikaru!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users