• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#1 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 05:22 AM

The latest piece of Harry Potter is up! The movie sound interesting...although I didn`t watch the first movie where the main actors were still kids! :lol: . When the semester ends, i gonna watch all of Potter movies...

#2 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 05:19 PM

The Harry Potter movies, along with the LOTR movies, are real "christmas movies" for me. :lol: Great watching during the christmas holiday. When does this new Harry Potter movie premiere?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 02:25 AM

I've only seen the first movie...which was pretty good.
I have read the first two books but have yet to finish reading the third. ::lol::
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#4 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:17 PM

I'm probably the only one on the planet that hasn't seen any of the Potters or read any of it.
My nephews and nieces rave about the movies constantly.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#5 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:29 AM

the harry potter order of the phoenix trailer is on youtube!!!!!!!!!>.<

cant wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!! :c16: :c16: :c16: :c16:

3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#6 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:24 AM

wow, didn't realise there wasn't a Harry Potter thread in this forum. Only started reading the books when the 3rd book, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", was released, and since then I've been a big fan. As a matter of fact, the very first online forum I ever joined was a Harry Potter forum, organised by Warner Bros. Kinda weird talking to so many ppl of different ages, kids most of them, but a lot of fun.

Some ppl have commented that reading Harry Potter has revived their love for reading, especially in kids. I'm already an avid reader, but it's nice to know that such book can be inspiring.

I've read all the books. The ending of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was a real shocker, & can't wait for the final 7th book. My favourite book was "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". The movie was ok, but I expected more, I guess.

As for the new movie, well, it has one thing going for it - "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix" was my least favourite book, so my expectations aren't that high. The trailer looks cool though.

Ps: Would love to start a discussion on the books content on this forum, but wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read.
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#7 Eryri

Eryri

Keeper Of The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:00 PM

I believe The Order Of The Phoenix is due to be released during June 2007. Anybody know when the 7th and final book is due out?

#8 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:07 AM

I believe The Order Of The Phoenix is due to be released during June 2007. Anybody know when the 7th and final book is due out?

actually the release of OotP movie is on july 13,2007.. :c16:
3Y2YJ.png

#9 Mandaz

Mandaz

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:33 AM

The movie's actually due for release on July 13, 2007.

The 7th book, however, hasn't been completed yet, so we don't know when it's due out. :)
Some things I cannot change, but 'til I try...

...I'll never know.

~Mandaz~

#10 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:06 AM

Ah! I wanna see! :P I love the Harry Potter movies! Though I felt like a dork when I bought the boxset of them at Best Buy that one day ::): I think the last one is the best. Kinda fun to watch them all in a row :P

My boss saw Happy Feet and said she saw the PReview and said it looked really good. Yay, my boss is a nerd too ::):

#11 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:24 PM

this just reminded me of something on bash.org related to harry potter where some guy decided to be funny and take a section and replace wand with wang in the section...quite uhh...funny in a strange twisted sort of way
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#12 -Ai-

-Ai-

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:10 AM

The 7th book is set for release on November 2008. But the movie is set to be released on July 13th 2007. you can check on mugglenet.com for info. :P

#13 Eryri

Eryri

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:08 AM

Thanks Ai for the information on the 7th book. Can't believe we have to wait another 2 years before it's released.

#14 -Ai-

-Ai-

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:39 AM

I know. But the anticipation and the excitement in waiting makes it all worthwhile don't you think? :P

#15 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

Well, at least it'll give me time to re-read the books again.

#16 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:26 PM

WWAA!!...warnerbros. said that they would put a section on the harrypotter official site..where you can just download the movie...but im not that sure yet..haha..so prolly you can download the 5 movies..haha...i just cant wait to get my hands on the 4th and the 5th ones.. :c33: :c33: :c33: :c33:

and yes!!!..i didnt imagine umbridge to be pretty..i mean just look at what the book says..haha..and luna lovegood..well..she is really cute...and cho chang..harry..kissing?...well...though the book didnt say actually "showed"..the kissing thing..but its cool...and its supposed to be sloppy and all those things..haha..too much comments..but i really like the whole thing....haha..i to sometimes feel like a geek/nerd if seen with harry potter things..but i already overcame that thing...cause im a addict FAN...haha..guys do you have the countdown?well if you dont.. here it is..
http://the-leaky-cau...g/#article:8569
just check out the right side and you'll see the countdown..click it..
3Y2YJ.png

#17 Melody-tan

Melody-tan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 01:06 PM

*bounces* i cant wait either!!!>____< *squeee* i heard the book is being released later 2007 not 2008 (muggle net ) say so there news is up to date top notch! tis awesome news i also saw the OOTP teaser and i couldent sleep for days >__< , i have been addicted for years now ...good times
Posted Image

#18 Eryri

Eryri

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 05:23 PM

The title of the 7th and last book has now been revealed by JK Rowling and it's called Harry Potter & The Deathly Harrows.

#19 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 08:23 PM

I'm probably the only one on the planet that hasn't seen any of the Potters or read any of it.
My nephews and nieces rave about the movies constantly.

Same here. Haven't read any of the books nor seen the movies. My friends are always ranting about it, and they usually call it HP for short, so I'm always hoping that they're talking about HelloProject. . . :)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#20 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:14 AM

The title of the 7th and last book has now been revealed by JK Rowling and it's called Harry Potter & The Deathly Harrows.

isnt deathly hollows?..or watever..hehehe... :lol:
3Y2YJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users