• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#41 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

A bunch of awesome events that we CAN'T join, YAY!

This is so damn depressing.

#42 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

I really hate to overstate the obvious, but...

...can we get some info on this single already?  :sleep:

I suppose something will pop up in the next week or so, but I'm ready for some kind of information rather than having an opening clip on Geinin! (or event details).  :whistle:

#43 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

^

Indeed :D

Have some unofficial Akagumi predictions:

Watanabe Miyuki, Yagura Fuuko, Kondo Rina, Kinoshita Momoka, Okita Ayaka, Mita Mao,Kawakami Rena,

Muro Kanako, Kurokawa Hazuki, Ota Yuuri, Koga Narumi, Morita Ayaka, Matsumura Megumi, Uno Mizuki

N2 M5 B3 KKS4

wM7AgET.jpg

#44 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Hey now. Finally, senbatsu. Single information.

Bokura no Eureka

Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Kotani Riho

Fuuko Yagura, Tanigawa Airi, Yogi Keira, Shimada Rena, Takano Yui, Yamada Nana

Yabushita Shu, Katou Yuuka, Ichikawa Miori

Okuba - Shirogumi 

Azuma Yuki, Kishino Rika, Yamagishi Natsumi, Ogasawara Mayu, Kinoshita Haruna, Yamaguchi Yuuki, Kadowaki Kanako, Kusaka Konomi, Yamada Nana, Kamieda Emika, Murakami Ayaka, Yamamoto Sayaka

Yabun na Soft Cream - Akagumi

Ichikawa Miori, Kurokawa Hasuki, Mita Mao, Okita Ayaka, Koga Narumi, Muro Kanako, Kawakami Rena, Kobayashi Rikako, Yagura Fuuko, Kinoshita Momoka, Kondo Rina, Watanabe Miyuki

Hinda Dande wa Boku no Miryoku wa Ikinainda - Namba Rifle Squad

Akazawa Hono, Shibuya Nagisa, Murase Sae, Ota Yuuri, Shiroma Miru, Yogi Keira, Kushiro Rina, Nishimura Aika

I'm of course very sad, but I suppose it was going to happen eventually. The lineups are really good beyond that though. :) It's proof that NMB is more than my girl, that the Rifle Squad senbatsu can literally be as great a lineup as you can piece together. :D

#45 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

No Tanigawa and Jonishi in akagumi/shirogumi/teppoutai?

Pretty bonkers if you ask me. Also, main post is updated, and the thread title is too.

#46 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

#47 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

MA NA TSUUUU NO SAUNZU GU--

lol.

That was the initial impression I had of the photo that came in with the youtube video, but the PV itself reminds me of a certain movie about a man shipwrecked and surviving in an island with his best friend, a ball.

Well, minus the fact that it isn't about a single survivor, and it isn't about a male main character.

The lyrics are good, but I'm not particularly fond of the melody.

#48 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Looking at the extra DVD and its contents, I must say I am pleased again, like last time, and the time before that, and so on.

#49 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Are there overviews anywhere which songs will be on which edition? It's because I definitely know that I'm going to buy the one with the Shirogumi song this time, but I always know very late which contents will be on which edition (= I do not know any source which tells about such things very early).

I like the A-side so far and the bit of the MV, so I can not complain at all (also about the lineups).

#50 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

I really like this song. I was expecting another 48 beach song, but this feels more in tune with a popular J-pop song than an idol song. Really really good. Not really find of the video right now though.

As for editions, yes, but...I'm not in a position to link it up. They showed the covers and editions on the lod, but I wasn't paying close attention to what was on what. Shirogumi is typically Type B though. Don't quote me on that without double checking though, haha.

#51 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

They'll be up on Amazon, HMV and CDJapan soon in my opinion. Usually Shirogumi is Type A, Type B is Akagumi, and Type C is Teppoutai. Type A and B have a special event or footage on the DVDs, and Type C has the comedy stage play (which they always do).

#52 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Thanks a lot to both of you :). I'm going to wait a bit more then until everything is revealed.

#53 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

As for gumi lineups, Keicchi wasn't on the Kitagawa Kenji ones, don't believe Airi was either. I'm pretty fond of this minimal senbatsu for gumi since it does allow opportunities for greater screentime for girls not in the senbatsu.

And I aplogize. I got my gumis mixed up. Shirogumi is always Type A. :P

#54 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

And what's sad about that fact is that both Jonishi and Tanigawa are too nice to actually speak up about something even if they themselves don't agree with it. Jonishi in particular is known as being too kind to the members, often prioritizing them instead of herself.

She deserves some more opportunities within the group too.

Edited the opening post with the cover images for types A, B, C, and Theater editions.

#55 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

No Tanigawa and Jonishi in akagumi/shirogumi/teppoutai?

Pretty bonkers if you ask me.

Senbatsu members in the red or white teams are bonkers, IMHO. Because what you get is having senbatus members featured in the senbatsu and senbatsu members front-featured in the b-side teams and other girls pushed back and back and back for no obvious reason. This time not only Haru got the axe, but also Kanakichi — only Miru left in the senbatus to present team obaka now.

Just look at shirogumi.. you'll know who will be in front: Sayanee, Nana and Maachun... so the other girls who couldn't make senbatsu anymore because the new team distribution and random exchange students appearing get double axed to the back.

I'm not to happy about that, obviously. :)

signature3.png

#56 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

This is what started to happen on AKB48 singles too some time ago. Instead of having mixed undergirls teams (with girls who might enjoy being able to participate in something for once in a while), it was "Mixed Senbatsu Team #1" and "Mixed Senbatsu Team #2", because hey - why not? It's so original!! At least now it seems we're getting Team songs, which is somewhat better though.

#57 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

I'd prefer it all be non-senbatsu members in the gumi songs as well, but I've given up on that. It'll always be the SayaMilky show with senbatsu friends, but they did trim senbatsu members for this single to three each down from four I believe, so no Akarin and no...I guess it'd be Ainyan, heh. I suppose that's a step in the right direction maybe?

I think a great election showing could create more opportunities for Keicchi, but Airi kind of fallen further back in the senbatsu since her little push last year, so I'm not quite as optimistic about her prospects if they keep the lineup trimmed down.

#58 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

A morning news look in at the dance shot, and some drama elements of the survival video. :D

#59 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

Looking very nice!

#60 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts