Photo

[SINGLE] Nogizaka46's 6th Single - Girls Rule (2013/07/03)

乃木坂46 Nogizaka46

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Nogizaka46
Girls Rule[ ガールズルール ]
2013/07/03 Release
http://www.nogizaka4.../th-2013116.php

Senbatsu

Shiraishi-Mai-Jadi-Center-Nogizaka46-Unt

Ito Marika Inoue Sayuri Nakada Kana Wakatsuki Yumi Hoshino Minami Akimoto Manatsu Fukagawa Mai Saito Yuri
Sakurai Reika Ikuta Erika Ikoma Rina Nishino Nanase Takayama Kazumi
Matsumura Sayuri Shiraishi Mai Hashimoto Nanami

#2 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

I'm so happy abouy Maiyan center I could cry!

#3 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

I find it interesting that during Matsumura's speech on NogiDoko that her fans wanted her to continue to work hard to become a front member. Whereas Matsumura herself was thinking, "Because of [Shiraishi, Hashimoto, Matsumura's] age, and height [that would block smaller members that stood behind them], that being in the front would be impossible."

When the popularity within the group among members became known (through HS events and their Stage musical), I also thought what Matsumura said. I thought Hashimoto, Shiraishi, and Matsumura's popularity wasn't gonna get them in the front due to the reasons stated.... Glad to see Yasusu proved me wrong! :arrow:

Now, all there is left is get Etou Misa in Senbatsu!!  :good:

#4 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:01 AM

Somehow, I don't expect they will ever give poor Misa a chance, especially with the 2nd gen coming up.

#5 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

I am super new to Nogizaka46, and this changement please me. Maybe I am wrong because I don't know anything about them really, but it's like we get to see the girls' position change sometimes, which is great.

When I discovered them, it was with Seifuku no Mannequin, and I was convinced that Hoshino+Ikuta+Ikoma were the TOP 3 that we see everywhere... Now this proved me totally wrong (and eventually I learned that Hoshino isn't popular in fact ? She looks like perfect idol though...).

(Only) Look-wise, I like Sayuri and Nanami the most so I am happy they are front girls... But I sooo don't know the members, this means like nothing.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#6 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Somehow, I don't expect they will ever give poor Misa a chance, especially with the 2nd gen coming up.

I thought that too at first but I dont think they will spam 2nd gen into the 7th single...maybe...idk lol

The next two singles will be very interesting though hehe :itadakimasu:

I am super new to Nogizaka46, and this changement please me. Maybe I am wrong because I don't know anything about them really, but it's like we get to see the girls' position change sometimes, which is great.

When I discovered them, it was with Seifuku no Mannequin, and I was convinced that Hoshino+Ikuta+Ikoma were the TOP 3 that we see everywhere... Now this proved me totally wrong (and eventually I learned that Hoshino isn't popular in fact ? She looks like perfect idol though...).

(Only) Look-wise, I like Sayuri and Nanami the most so I am happy they are front girls... But I sooo don't know the members, this means like nothing.

Ahh welcome!

Looking at HS events sales, the top 3 in the group are definitely the new front members for this single [Shiraishi, Hashimoto, Matsumura].

My speculation is that they wanted to reflect the Senbatsu in favor of the HS event rankings (not completely though) [to please the fans?].

Oshi bais: I NEVER THOUGHT I SEE THE DAY TO SEE MAIYAN AS CENTER  :sob: ...lol

#7 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

^

Thank you :)

Yes probably. It seems logical to have the fans' favorites at the front, for an idol group.

Maybe they also thought that those three fit the song more than other would have... maybe because they are older or taller...

Hehe, good for you ^^

#8 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

The single will be release on July 3rd

http://www.nogizaka4...3/05/46-6th.php

#9 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Uo, I hope it's not the same day as Morning Musume 54th single, since MoMusu release will be at that time.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#10 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

I wouldnt mind. I can get both singles at the same time ^^

#11 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

Title: Girls Rule

Here's the MV

32ziadw.jpg

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#12 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

^ I think that the title was revealed some weeks earlier.... Personally I knew it for long.

btw... it feels so much like summer.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#13 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

But here it seems like it's not knew at all. The title of this post is not updated.

32ziadw.jpg

#14 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

^ I know from MelosNoMichi, that news site... They once twitted this... but I am not sure when...

Anyway, probably Kairi forgot to update the thread. It happens to me too.

#15 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

Im a little dissapointed with this one. I feel like it lacks the nogizaka flavor. And I don't quite understand the story >_< 

<3Eripon<3

#16 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

I love it ! The song, the PV, the feeling it has... Summer Night ~

^ But, yes, same, I don't get the pool story...

Matsumura and Nanami's little story part was cute (and a bit sad as well).

Is Hoshino even here ?

And how Erika is different with her hair longer ! She's even prettier than before :)

#17 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:41 AM

Minami is clearly there.  
She's right in the middle (like real middle if you count multiple dimensions) of the dance shot, and has a sleeping close-up after the first chorus. 

The concept behind the pool part of the story is that the school board is planning on getting rid of the school pool, and Ikoma + the rest of the girls is trying to stop them by collecting signatures etc.  

Oide Shampoo also had the whole protest against the school board theme, with them protesting against Kanarin getting expelled.
Guess for Nogi, summer is the season of rebellion. 

That being said, while I totally dig the song, but it's by far my least favorite A-side from them.
Music video is great though, and the one revealed of the b-side so far, Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover, is great. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#18 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

The fact that they're wearing long skirts instead of bikinis is quite Nogizaka-ish.

32ziadw.jpg

#19 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

The fact that they're wearing long skirts instead of bikinis is quite Nogizaka-ish.

Yes, and I love that fact :) Also, it makes the images very nice (like dresses getting wet, waving in the water... It's pretty). :)

For the moment, Nogizaka46 are my best interest :)

#20 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

I think that this is the style of N46...

Long skirts...

Thought  Hashire! Bicycle colored costumes didn't had very long skirts...

That's the style!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users