hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

2nd season of a quite hilarious comedy show :D

When: Wednesday 25:29 - 25:59

Where: NTV

Maincast: Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Yamada Nana, Kotani Riho, Yokoyama Yui

#2 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

Kotani's definitely going to be a boke on this one, and Yokoyama's definitely going to be tsukkomi.

The question is, how will the two get paired up? Will they be their own combination, or will they be paired up with the girls that need new partners (in Yamada and Ogasawara)?

And will Fukumoto still be making appearances?

Looking forward to the 3rd.

#3 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

The pairing... So, Sayanee and Yui seems to go together quite well. but who will be the boke in that combo :D  I would like them to experiment with these pairings. Football hour and episode guests could be viable options with regualar members.

One issue I got... No Jou. She never tried to come up with the clever stuff to say, just delivered what was on her mind at the moment with a big smile. 

The plot? I want the ad lib parts :D

#4 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yeah, not having Jou creates a big hole in the dynamic, but they'll have to make do with what they have. I don't think Fukumoto will be participating much, or at all in the second series too. I don't think a Yamamoto Yokoyama combo would work at all with Yokoyama being the boke, because she is 100% straight-laced tsukkomi (she even does tsukkomi on her own while watching TV shows lol). Good thing is that Yamamoto can be pretty silly if she wants to be.

Well, maybe it's time to bring in girls like Murakami (she's perfect as a tsukkomi), Kadowaki (perfect boke), Okita (she's a tsukkomi too), Kawakami (another boke) and Mita (dual-purpose).

I don't know much about team B2 besides Kamieda, Yabushita and Katou, so it'd be nice if they got some more team B2 members in there as well.

And yes, the ad-lib parts. Looking forward to them.

#5 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

well i hope that it would be nice and funny ...
its pretty much zero oshimen for me here ... but if the show is good .. it would be great fun to watch :)

#6 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Looks like Kinoshita Haruna is paired up with Yamamoto Hitomi on the Geinin movie.

Which is a great decision. Great tsukkomi with a powerful boke.

I wonder if they're going to still be paired up on the 2nd tv series though, or if it's a one-time thing only.

The story is completely different from the series though (and I can't blame them for that, because they're losing Fukumoto, and have already lost Jo, making the cast list incomplete).

Also, Kotani is paired up with Yokoyama, which works out pretty well.

#7 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Preview pictures:

Spoiler

Looks familiar :D

One of the main characters seems to be missing though.

#8 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

One of the main characters seems to be missing though.

Jo?

signature3.png

#9 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

So it finally starts tomorrow at late night... Certainly looking forward to it.

#10 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

Trying to move on dammit :D No, I can't find Yui in any of these pictures.

She was mentioned in the news as one of the regulars for this season of Geinin. Odd.

#11 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Trying to move on dammit :D No, I can't find Yui in any of these pictures.

She was mentioned in the news as one of the regulars for this season of Geinin. Odd.

I also could have asked "Ainyan?" :) Basically I just wanted to point out that two main characters of the first season seem to be missing. I didn't notice missing Yui, but then I was more looking out for Haru... she better makes a proper appearance in this seasons, or —as I mentioned already somewhere— I'll start rioting! :)

But apropos Jo... I think her character will be strongly missed from this season. In the first season she was one of the comedic highlights, if not THE comedic highlight.

Looking at the screenshots it looks like they just fine-tuned the set (e.g. the stairs have moved from the left to the back). Compared to the drastic set change between Magical Radio Season 1 and Season 2 this is rather positive (in Magical Radio's case the set change was not for the better, IMHO.)

signature3.png

#12 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

I think they're going to introduce Yokoyama at the second or third episode. They probably want to give a somewhat plausible explanation for Jo and Fukumoto disappearing all of a sudden.

#13 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

I also hope that they have fine-tuned that camera man that was running around in the background. But seriously, the set seems to have more depth than it had in first season and looks a lot less messy.

With two new members in the main cast... it could be that they want to give Yui a proper introduction in the next episode. They are obviously intruducing Ripopo in the first one. 

#14 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

Well, what I predicted is certainly going to be the case. lol

Spoiler

Looking forward to next week.

#15 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

After roughly 2 min we get:

New single confirmation

Nana comedy fail

Sayamilky combi

Maachun fanservice

Huge Geinin movie spoiler

What happened to Jo and Ainyan explained

:D

I don't care if they fail the tsukkomi when they do it with style. They have fun and I laught at it :D

Ripopo made a great first apprearance and impression. Boke genious.

Stop making fun of Sayanee's beautiful face features... :D

There are more improvised comedy this time around?

Poor Nana, her fails are too much fun .lol:

Seems like they are trying to show more girls in this compared to previous season. This time Kawakami Chihiro (KKS), expect her to get a push in the new single. Next time Anchu from Team BII and Momoka, probably more Chihiro.

Yokoyama enters the club next week :D

vTUeoEC.jpg

Basically...

Maachun, Milky, Nana, Sayanee: OMG are you OK?

Fuuchan, Ricchan, Keicchi, Ripopo: Evil laught. (Ripopo has some darkness inside of her after all  :D)

#16 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

More like they thought Iwao was just acting, while Watanabe and the rest realized straight away from the sound and Iwao's expression that it was probably an actual accident.

#17 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Spoiler

#18 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

This week's episode:

Spoiler

#19 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

This week's episode:

Spoiler

#20 Anggiar

Anggiar

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

Chihhii jumped in!!!! XD Huaaaaaa!!! XD she acting as keicchi partner in maid club! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users