• Please log in to reply
4856 replies to this topic

#21 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

^ Well, it's in Japanese, so I don't know what else to tell you.

If it makes anyone feel better about the format of the show, most of the YouTube comments are asking management to add more variety to the program. Of course, UFA's goal seems to be to make plenty of money on ad revenue while spending as little money as possible (bedsheet as the background, elongating what is arguably a 10-minute segment to over an hour, etc.), but we'll see if they decide to add in some other elements. I would imagine they know that if they don't add more variety to each episode, their viewership is going to decrease, so hopefully they'll make adjustments as time goes on.

DDOhydd.gif

#22 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Well as the second episode is just the 2nd part of the first one I'm not going to judge the whole programme right now, it's reasonably amusing but it would be better having this kind of quiz cut in with other features. So yes to more variety.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#23 musifix

musifix

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

According to 910 Percent's Facebook page, in next week's episode
Maimi and Chinami will have a game of golf.

#24 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

^

you were right! Chinami and Maimi play golf in this episode. it's pretty fun to watch  :good:  Chinami looks so cool in her clothes and Maimi is so funny...  XD

The hosts are Erina and Airi again. They changed the background a little, it looks better now. I'm glad they put a little more effort into the show. 

If I understood correctly, the game will continue next week. I'm looking forward to it because I really enjoyed this episode... and I hope they keep it up like that and add different corners too. And now I wish for a fashion-themed episode even more! Maybe we could watch two of the members go shopping or something. that would be really fun  <3

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#25 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

^I think there is a good posibility of a fashion-themed episode. I believe the themes are choosen by the member who hosts the show. Its like Yorosen. Member who I think would take up the fashion topic would be Miya and Risako. And Reina, if she gets to be host before she grads.

--

I can watch Maimi play golf all day long with that short skirt  :drool:

"You Are My New Addiction" definately applies to Maimi blush.png

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#26 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

Do you think Eripon and Airi got to decide which photos went on the set behind them? Haha happy to see the two Suzuki girls together :P

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#27 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

^

I guess we will see whether the girls decide on the posters behind them next week.^^ If I understood them correctly, Erina and Airi said that it's their last episode today. I'm very curious on who will do next week's episode :) and also I'm wondering about the next topic.

Here's the episode:

it shows the final of the golf game between Chinami and Maimi. 

And I wonder what the Japanese people say in their comments. From what I understand and what I translated with Google they seem to be quite critical? I also noticed that there are barely any non-Japanese comments. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#28 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

It turned out a really exciting round of golf....I assume next week will be the start of the second hole? ^^;

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#29 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

I'm watching it for Maimi's legs not the golf  XD :drool:

Oh Chii hit to hard too many times on the green which made her lost by 1 to Maimi.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#30 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

here's this week's episode:

The host is Maasa.  Besides her, there's an appearance of Berryz Koubou, Suzuki Airi and S/Mileage. This episode is really different than the others. It's more like a report than anything else. I wonder if this is only a one-time-thing as they have the Hinamatsuri Festival now? We'll see. ^_^

#31 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

this week's episode:

MC is Maasa again and they show a live performance of C-ute's Crazy Kanzenna Otona, Morning Musume's Brainstorming and Juice=Juice's song. Also, Fukuda Kanon sings Samui Ne.  ^_^

#32 hancunningham

hancunningham

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 597 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

this week's episode:

MC is the always lovely and beautiful Ayacho and theres coverage on Morning Musume's current Tour, Kimi Sae Ireba Nani Mo Iranai live performance and Fuku-chan singing Aruiteru while walking! :sleep:
Also theres an interview on the cast of C-ute's upcoming stage play XD

#33 M L A

M L A

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

^ Mizuki sounded so lovely! Her voice is perfect for that song.

And Kimi Sae Ireba Nani Mo Iranai was pretty dang sweet. Ayumi sounded great. Her control and tone have improved a lot.

And Ayacho does look extra beautiful there. :wub:

Lots of great stuff in this episode~ :)

#34 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Kimi Sae was really good! i liked it! Ayumi needs singing classes and she will be a master! she really need it, SHES GREAT! she's in tune only needs to control her diaphragm, and thats all

I never liked Mizuki, i don't know why so many people says she is a great singer while she is obviously not, and i am pretty sure her version of aruiteru has been recorded before?, its not fair because Airi's and Kanyon's versions were live.

Ayaka!!!! she is so beautiful definitely a tv girl.

#35 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

I don't think you know how to use the word "obviously." Here's a better example:

Obviously, Mizuki is singing live because that's how this corner works and you can hear the various fluctuations in her voice that come from singing live.

You can't say she's obviously not a good singer because, well, that's nonsense. 

DDOhydd.gif

#36 michael pro

michael pro

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Sorry, i am practicing my english while staying in the USA, that is why i do not post that much.

But there something that tells me her voice was not live, i know about singing stuff, my dad works in a studio, and they fixed something or idk

#37 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

^

Sorry, you're completely wrong lol

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#38 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Kimi Sae was really good! i liked it! Ayumi needs singing classes and she will be a master! she really need it, SHES GREAT! she's in tune only needs to control her diaphragm, and thats all
I never liked Mizuki, i don't know why so many people says she is a great singer while she is obviously not, and i am pretty sure her version of aruiteru has been recorded before?, its not fair because Airi's and Kanyon's versions were live.
Ayaka!!!! she is so beautiful definitely a tv girl.

Saint, you don't like Mizupon, that doesn't mean she's a bad singer

#39 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Im loving these solo covers XD 

#40 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

^^ Saint likes Mizuki :o (yeah, I know, you got the name wrong, it's michael pro XD )

I think Fukuchan has a great, soothing, pleasant voice, she just needs to work on its stability, power and stamina. She'll get there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users