w00t  :wub:

caCYGi9.jpg

#43 BlueSmoke

BlueSmoke

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

^wowow she's so pretty! I love her voice as well! She may very well be my favorite in Juice=Juice hehe

QDqoAWB.jpg?1

♥ Ishida Ayumi ♥ ♥ Suzuki Airi ♥ ♥ Kanazawa Tomoko ♥ ♥ Sayashi Riho ♥

#44 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Same here!! Funny how many Ayumin's fans like Tomoko hahaha

#45 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

^ Lol indeed!

caCYGi9.jpg

#46 BlueSmoke

BlueSmoke

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I guess she also has that something that attracted us to Ayumi~ <3 I can't wait to see her perform more and pictures of her gorgeousness!

edit:

ah. I noticed Ayumin and Tomoko both look up to Airi! I approve so much.

QDqoAWB.jpg?1

#47 BlueSmoke

BlueSmoke

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

sorry for double post but

5264_439106866172799_888818069_n.jpg

from the Juice=Juice thread!

She's super pretty~!!!! 

QDqoAWB.jpg?1

#48 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Tomo-chan is so cute and pretty <3

Everytime I see her she is more beautiful

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#49 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Half the time she looks adorable, half the time she looks completely irritated and over it  :arrow: I love her. She also has the deepest voice of JJ, which I rather enjoy since they have some very squeaky voices in there. 

DDOhydd.gif

#50 CukrowaWieszczka

CukrowaWieszczka

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

I'm really looking forward to this girl. She's different, but in a good way. 

In my opinion, she has really good voice, a pure talent. I hope that we'll be able to hear her a lot in Juice=Juice singles! :-)

I apologise for a low level of my English.

#51 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Half the time she looks adorable, half the time she looks completely irritated and over it  :arrow: I love her. She also has the deepest voice of JJ, which I rather enjoy since they have some very squeaky voices in there. 

I wouldn't call it irritated, but rather down-to-earth :P She's the "cool girl" of the group, I'd like for her to become a bit rebellious like Reina.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#52 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

Take more KanaTomo <3 (In spoiler cause they are big)

Spoiler

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#53 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

The ace of hearts on her jacket, could it mean she'll become the ace of the group? :P

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#54 BlueSmoke

BlueSmoke

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

^Haha some foreshadowing? Though there's a stiff competition with so many talented members :) which isn't necessarily a bad thing!

QDqoAWB.jpg?1

#55 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

While everybody is smiling, she is really "calm". I like that expression she has.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#56 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

i cant stop re-watching Tomoko's parts in the Juice=Juice MV! O_O

#57 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

The ace of hearts on her jacket, could it mean she'll become the ace of the group? :P

She has more than sufficient talent to be an ace of a group

Out of the H!P training program, we had: Linlin..Kikka...Oda...could Tomoko be the next SuperEgg?

#58 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Her voice is amazing!

I love how cute she looks and her dancing is really good for someone with lack of training.

#59 JaeJoo

JaeJoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 681 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Just watched the last hello pro station, and I just love her live singing. It's no wonder that Tsunku debuted her so soon.

But she was a cover dancer/singer before, so I guess it might have been just professional training she was missing (and maybe she did have some vocal training, we never know).

Anyway, Aina used to be my favorite in Juice=Juice, but Tomoko has won over me!

#60 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

^ Tomoko also beat out Akari for me. I like the attitude she gives off (and her angry eyebrows).

Although I'm sure everyone thinks this of their favorite, and ultimately fans of the group will come to appreciate all the members for what they contribute, but just for the sake of conversation I'll go ahead and say that I think she's the most indispensable member of JJ right now. Should Tsunku, in an unlikely turn of events, remove members instead of just adding more, I would hope that Tomoko always has a place. Her voice is so consistent and so drastically deeper than everyone else's right now. I don't really mind high-pitched voices (S/mileage fan, after all), but with the rest of the members consistently bordering on squeaky or whiney, I'm glad that Tomoko is there to change the overall sound of their song and add a more mature-sounding voice, as well as maturity in general it seems.

I like her.

DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users