• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:21 PM

I hope it's alright to ask this here, since it's radio-related...

As I'm learning Japanese, I know Henkka suggested a while back on Wota in Translation to listen to H!P radio shows a lot to help with listening comprehension and all that fun stuff. So I decided, finally, I'd download some new radio episodes and put them on my iPod. But I wasn't sure which I wanted out of the current H!P radio shows, or what were the currently running radio shows, so I looked it up on H!P wiki, and other sites, but couldn't find a complete list of current and past Radio shows, including those special ones, like the ones Airi, Momo, and Country Girls did earlier this year.

So that brings me here, because I was wondering if someone could either post a list of, or link me to, a complete masterlist of H!P radio shows. I know the first page has a list for the torrents and whatnot, but I know it's missing some programs. I don't want a list of torrents available, just a simple list of shows, if that's possible. I think it may also help others in the future too!

This thread is really amazing, though! I can't torrent so it's a shame, but I'll keep an eye on this thread in the future if I'm ever able to.

#42 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:47 AM

Updated all links to point to Aidoru! Online.

Itsudemo! Kannon Smile and Anata ni Aetara will be added to the list later today.

#43 ultraali453

ultraali453

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 07:59 AM

You did an amazing job Senpai, I can't get these anywhere else. I've tried looking everywhere, this is the only place I can find them!!

#44 draven

draven

8th gen member

• Uploader
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:32 PM

mitsui aika - i say hello ( missing ep28 )

https://aidoru-onlin...ls.php?id=91738

#45 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Great! Thanks a lot, draven. Added the show to the list.

#46 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

In a day or two, I'll be handing the H!P Radio Shows project over to my successor, kylis1.

Fear not: torrents that are part of the project so far -- as well as all future ones -- will continue to be seeded for as long as humanly possible.

Thanks to everyone for your contributions and interest in the project during the time I was in charge of it.

This project has been successfully maintained for over five years now and I hope it will continue to go on indefinitely, as per the original plan.

Let's see how long we can keep a good thing going, huh?

#47 kylis1

kylis1

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

Ah, radio. An often overlooked form of entertainment indeed.

As some of you may know, Hello! Project has aired quite a few quality radio shows throughout its history. Not only is radio a great way to get to know your favorite H!P members, it's also an absolute gold mine for fans who happen to be learning Japanese. If you're going to listen to Japanese-language radio, whether it's for learning purposes or just pure entertainment, H!P radio shows are definitely something you'd do well to look into.

However, there's a problem: there are loads and loads of H!P shows that have ended but are either nowhere to be found on the tracker, or are at this point long-dead without any seeders.

Thus, here's what this project is about. It's two simple steps: 1) let's upload complete (or just big) batches of H!P radio shows on the tracker, and 2) let's keep them seeded forever. Can you join us in keeping some of these shows seeded indefinitely? That'd be awesome. Can't promise such a longtime commitment? That's alright: if you upload a full (or near-full) H!P radio show on A!O and it becomes a part of this project, there are others who are dedicated to keeping every one of these shows seeded for as long as they possibly can. (Many of the shows below have been consistently seeded since 2012!)

Without further ado...

Last updated: 

Complete shows
Shows that have already ended and have complete batch torrents available.

Partial shows
Please do share any missing episodes of these shows so we can get a full(er) torrent on the tracker!

Dramas

Ongoing shows
Batches updated irregularly. Unless otherwise noted, these batch torrents include all episodes of the shows until the end of 2018.

Hello! Project Fanclub web radio shows

Still looking for many more!
Please upload any complete (or near-complete) radio shows if you happen to be in possession of any that are not to be found in the lists above. Numerous shows have aired throughout the years that have at some point been available in full online, but are currently not seeded on the tracker.

What do you think? Why don't we see how many H!P radio shows we can make permanently available on A!O?  :ongaku:

Please help by spreading the word! We have a lot of the newer shows now seeded, but if you know any old school fans, do ask them if they have any older shows they'd be willing to share. Thanks a lot!

#48 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:37 PM

Important update regarding the future of this project.

Please read the OP.

#49 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:09 PM

That's really sad, but after so many years it's just understandable. Thank you for your work, Henkka.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#50 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:25 PM

Is impossible to thank you enough for all your work. Thank you so much, Henkka.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users