73 replies to this topic

#61 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

DIY is a side-unit

YET its PV looks more professionally-made than the last 2 ones of h!p's supposed "flagship"

or maybe it's my inner MaimiChiiMiya bias speaking up again :P

Bro .. so far both the Satoyama project sub-units' songs and PV are more kick-ass than all the other main groups in H!P ..

Thats why i was looking forward to this one after the Peaberry one ..

and I was not disappointed ...lol

#62 aragon5

aragon5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ddlZ1BxIo

<3 :coool:

#63 Heidi Lipasti

Heidi Lipasti

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Fore Fore... Fore Fore...
Very catchy :)

#64 manxmike

manxmike

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Bit late to this (as usual), but what a great, happy little song! Made my day. :lol:

Just added the single to a Yesasia order, but have no idea if it's still in the charts. Did it do well?

#65 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

^
unfortunately didn't sell well and disappeared from charts long ago, but not too surprising as there was no bonus items or promo.
But good that you bought it, every copy counts.

#66 Ricardo

Ricardo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

I think I saw in passing that it barely sold 1,000. If that, but like you said, no promotion or bonus. It's too bad, I had a lot of high hopes for DIY!

#67 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

I still need to get copies of these! 1 of each ^_^

I noticed they released an Another Ver. of Harvest's PV, I wonder if they will do the same for the rest?

#68 manxmike

manxmike

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for the replies - shame about the sales!

Were they supposed to do more then? I just caught the episode of Satoyama Life and figured it was a one shot related to that show.

Maimi and Chinami together in the video were so sweet! <3

#69 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

Out of all the Satoyama Life subunits DIY<3 is my fav!! It's their song that gets stuck in my head the most.

#70 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

^
^
thats the common fear that those units will be one shots, personally I hope they will last for a long time and keep releasing stuff.

#71 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

Love this group!
fore fore club version!

#72 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 10:28 AM

Someone knows how to search videos (or info) of this group without gets a lot of videos about hobbies? :omg:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#73 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:17 PM

Unfortunately it was just a one-off unit, so there wouldn't be much in the way of individual videos to find.  Since it was a group formed for Satoyama movement along with Peaberry (much like Green Fields and Jurin) it would probably be easier to search for videos uploaded between mid-2012 and throughout 2013 at Satoyama's channel for DIY♡ and other similar units involving UF and H!P members.

https://www.youtube....satoyamachannel

The channel is a treasure trove for H!P fans that want to see more than just performances or music videos, but it certainly also has those as well.

#74 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:57 AM

Thanks, Fallacia :good: . I thought it was because of the name, but is always so little stuff about Satoyama units.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users