• Please log in to reply
2883 replies to this topic

#41 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

The banner change every 4 hours eh ? koharu changes to koharu every 4 hours ^^ ^^;
The green colour scheme is somewhat smoothing to the eyes..

#42 SanKin

SanKin

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:11 PM

I like the new style!haha,�?�喜�?�喜

#43 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

It's me again ^^; ^^; :) I was so tired this morning due a six months old boy screaming all night, so when I (tried) to log on this morning I just went duuuuh??? What??? Hahaha but I´ve had some coffee now, so I see things more clearly. :D Thanx to Lijlo and Haku for the work-around tip!
This complete renovation is so AWESOME! It´s like a whole new forum, but still with the same old ppl! And some new!! :D :D It will be really fun to discover the new thingies and functions here. Thanx again you guys! A much needed makeup, and ehhh I think our forum Is the most good-looking now... ;-) :-b
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#44 omiko

omiko

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:32 PM

only just most excellent!!!

Great slogan: "new content for a new generation"

i can imagine it took alot of work to do all this.

you can take from it, alot of pride in doing a great job.

#45 pavel-kun

pavel-kun

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:28 PM

New design is really great. Especialy portal, tracker and picboard. Really great job LilJo and Haku. ^^;

But one thing... - maybe i'm just blind :^^;: - where is link to logout?

LilJo EDIT: Thanks for your comment. There's a workaround for that at the moment, click on "delete all cookies set by this board" near the bottom of the forums. We're still evaluating the existence of the logout-button.
Posted Image

#46 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:18 PM

Bravo! Nice look! You guys really put your effort into this ^^;. Green is my fav. colour...and using it as a background will cheer up things lil bit

#47 B4S

B4S

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:00 PM

i really like the way it looks now, more sleek & green! my 2nd fav color lol..

#48 berryz koubou

berryz koubou

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:09 PM

I really love the new design of the whole Hello! Online portal. Great job! Looks like the new redesign is like a magnet that is attracting many new users.

#49 Guest_angelwings711_*

Guest_angelwings711_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:51 PM

I really like it. It looks different then the other H!P BBS sites. Good work guys! ^^;

#50 Trent

Trent

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:08 PM

as much as i like the new design.. is it really necessary to have 324pixels take up the top of the page..
what i mean is that it is too much deadspace..

here is a example of how it could have been ( 88pixels less top space ) and i changed the menubar color for a more neutral look.. not much is lost from the crop except for the deadspace. ^^;

Posted Image

LilJo EDIT: Thank you for your suggestions, Trent. However we will not change the proportions nor the colours of the header.

#51 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:44 PM

So after fooling around the site for a while I'm starting to like it. The "jump to page" and tracker activity are nice additions. The new lay-out for the viewing profile page is also a nice upgrade.

Posted Image

#52 Zandar

Zandar

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:22 PM

@LilJo and Haku, the re-design looks great, a lot of hard work must have gone into it and probably still is, it's all much appreciated.
The thing I like most is the pic-board, now it's like everything all is on one place. Greato.
If it ain't Musume, I don't want it.
Posted Image
by courtesy of Lainay.

#53 peko

peko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:33 PM

i'm digging it. the colors are nice and it looks professional. good job.

#54 CannonFodder

CannonFodder

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:46 PM

I'm liking the new look, although i haven't had the chance to go through all of the bells and whistles.
Posted Image
Yossie, you sultry minx, stop falling in love with me; you're just going to embarrass yourself.

#55 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:00 PM

I'm liking the design more and more as i explore ^^;
thanks again

#56 Noemi

Noemi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:06 PM

I don't mind the color scheme.. And the forums look great.. But the tracker.. Blah.. ;p

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of 'white space'.. Here's what I see: screenshot. Too much of unused space..
I feel sorry for people in 1024x768 or even 800x600.. All the probably see is just the header of the page and have to scroll down for the actual content.. :^^;:

It may not be related but ever since the 'upgrade' I keep getting 'Connection problem - Connection Timed out'.. So my uploads are not tracked.. And I don't see myself on the seed/leecher lists.. ^^; (screenshot)

edit:
Of course right after I post this it connected ok.. But now I have to remember to check if I'm listed on the seeders list before I close the torrents.. I don't want to lose my uploads.. :\

Edited by Noemi, 30 October 2005 - 11:31 PM.

#57 micster

micster

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:23 PM

OMG takahashi looks ssssssssmexyy there

*saves*

Posted Image

#58 kakumei

kakumei

7th gen member

• Uploader
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:37 PM

I love this new design.

seems to be taking a while to load but other then that it is simply gorgeous. it loaded faster yesterday so maybe it's just a problem on my end.

amazing job ^^;

#59 Me-Uzik

Me-Uzik

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:45 PM

Hi, first, congratulations for the updated site.
The design is beautiful.
LilJo: Thank you.

I have a little request, a small detail concerning the tracker:
is it possible to make the clicked link another color?
This is to differentiate the already downloaded bt from the nondlded ones.
I also liked the "number of files in the torrent" stat directly on the list page, but that's me.
LilJo: We're still evaluating what colour we'd like to use for visited links. You'll see a change soon.
Number of files in the torrent can be seen in the torrent description. We removed it because we don't think it's relevant to have it on the first page.

Also is it still a requirement to have at least .5 upload? (not that I mind)
I didn't see where we can see our ul status.
LilJo: We would like to encourage as much upload as possible, 1:1 is an ideal and fair ratio.

And finally, since I'm not a senpai I can't post in the requests section, still I will do a suggestion here, and do whatever you want with it ^^; :
if someone has the MM fan club 2004 Christmas DVD (last year's) it would be great to see it.
LilJo: Oh well, I'll let you have this one this time..., please become a senpai soon.

Thanks, and congratulations again.

Me-Uzik

#60 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:53 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of 'white space'.. Here's what I see: screenshot. Too much of unused space..
I feel sorry for people in 1024x768 or even 800x600.. All the probably see is just the header of the page and have to scroll down for the actual content.. :^^;:

I feel the other way around ^^; I almost always use 1024x768 cus otherwise everything gets so small. I'm used to it so I don't mind scrolling down... but i dunno... ppl who don't have scroller on their mouse might not want to scroll that much.... or something ;p

I like the big border on top aswell. It serves somewhat as a welcoming screen and it looks really good. It's not like it's hard to see what's new on the page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users