• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

Isn't she the center of the group? It would only make sense to have so many closeups and such even if you weren't the main focus of a PV.

#22 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:12 AM

^

seems like the center changes from single to single. Don't they do this Kami7-like thing but to every single, but instead the manager decides and not the fans? I think it's called Go Fukujin or Hachi Fukujin source: http://stage48.net/w...p/Hachi_Fukujin

#23 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

All right people, I have an important announcement!

Ikoma Rina is cutie #1 among non-H!P (including ex-members) idol groups for me.

I've discovered her by accident while watching some tv-show and realized later to my surprise that she is from Nogizaka46.

While there are many kawaii girls, but definitely not so many that cute that you can't take your eyes away from her face. Among recently (within this year) discovered 可愛い過ぎる girls only Ikoma Rina and Rola. Well, I also like Ikuta Erika from Nogizaka46 (she was the first one to hit me with her charms among Nogizaka46 girls), but her appeal is somewhat different from Rina's (to hang out with Rina.. to go to a date with Erika.. smth like that lol)

Today I watched that Nogizaka doko tv-show for the first time. Congratulations to Rina and Erika for being selected for 10th single!

btw: I'm not into listening songs of non-H!P idol groups (including ex-members).. but.. probably Nogizaka46 will be the first one. Not sure if I will like it, but like Taka-san once said "since there is Gottsan", I'll give it a try some day, because of Ikoma Rina and Ikuta Erika  :good:

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#24 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

^ ..lol
I am not as noble like you .. :P
I of course know who she is all along ..
I must say .. I was never attracted by her .. I know she got this distinct face ..
but this really did it .. :P
IR1_zps0f8fb6b4.jpgIR2_zpsad1bc56b.jpg

Its not a very revealing swimsuit .. but she finally grab my attention ..
I have a soft-spot for skinny short hair girls ..
For idols .. they just need to get me 1 time and for the rest of the time .. the feeling will stay .. and this time .. she really get me .. lol

#25 meldonator

meldonator

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

The girl got me in Yubi Bouenkyou with her awesome smile.
0AasSQ.EJjF_gtXyvWMWmQ.jpg

She is skinny, had a little strabismus, she cries easily and is a little childish... but that just an awesome person ! I really think Nogizaka46 wouldn't be that good without her. She is full of energy, she jumps everywhere, she shouts, she is funny, she speaks in a rush to try to tell everything she has in her heart... and indeed, it looks like she has a lot of emotions.  ^_^  well her every defaults is just making her so sweet when added to her qualities. She is just the most charming member of Nogizaka46. Furthermore she feels like a nogizaka even when in AKB48, I do like this spirit. She is true... and that's so nice in idol industry where everyone tries to be so perfect in every aspect.
She made my day in Paris ("another picture!! One, two, trois !" :D  ) and I'm glad I was one of the happy few to see Nogizaka46 first oversea concert mostly because of her.

4a407e7d.jpg

#26 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Um, accidentally found this article.

TL;DR: The Corpse Party movie features AKB48 and Nogizaka46 member Rina Ikoma in her first starring role.

#27 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

Uh oh this isn't good

http://www.jpopasia....oad::19177.html

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#28 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:00 PM

^ I don't think it'll amount to anything.

Though she broke Guam law, she didn't break Japanese law, so pleading ignorance and apologizing will likely be enough.

#29 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

Nice photo, I hardly recognized her.

5d6856db06ef.jpg

#30 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:15 PM

Ikoma announced graduation from Nogi. Here is her translated message (thanks to tumblr user):

As announced on Nogizaka46’s official home page
I, Ikoma Rina

Will graduate from Nogizaka46

The circumstances that led to my graduation is,

This year, the people who are on the same year grade (school) as me,
will face a new challenge as new members of the society

Ever since I turned 20,
I’ve been thinking of what I should do
in order to live independently as an adult

Specifically, when I’m thinking about my future
What I am now is not enough

I need to improve myself

So, I thought that staying here won’t be enough

When thinking about the timing of
challenges that I can do somewhere else,
At this point, I thought that it already become natural.

And Today, I announced. 

Because it was sudden, I apologize
to the people who were surprised

To those who supported me up till now,
To those who gave me great words every time at HS events

Thank you very much.

Thoughts like, Isn’t it too early? Aren’t there still many things you could do in Nogizaka?

When I was thinking about graduation, I received a lot of advice
from my family and friends and from my seniors in the entertainment industry

Certainly, there are still things that I could do in Nogizaka46

However, The Nogizaka46 now is the strongest.

That’s why I’m confident that I can entrust it to them.

The things that I experienced in Nogizaka will become my shield that will always protect me.

Till to that extent, It taught me things more than what I deserve.

That’s why, I want to proceed to the next step with confidence.

Would you please push my back?

From now on, I will discuss to the staff and decide about the details of the graduation date.

With my remaining time in Nogizaka,
I want to have a good time with the fans, members and staff.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

Ikoma Rina

http://password-is-i...to-everyone-who

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#31 dreamcastegirl

dreamcastegirl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:57 AM

I wanted to update this thread because Ikoma has always been one of my favourite members of Nogizaka, and I have a lot more feelings that I need to write down about how she kind of slipped out of the limelight after all the initial attention both within 46 and 48, but I'll save that for another time. I digress. Having started her new youtube channel in July, she recently got sent her silver button and answered questions from fans, and it's just really lovely seeing her active again. She was great in last year's Kamen Rider movie, and I'm super excited to see what she does next. >_>

Also: this made me smile ~

94ba24d40e5cbe6c.png

she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users