• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

I can´t be the only person who is really BIG fan from the manga Switch girl?!
And since 24. December 2012...the live action started!!!! YEAH! *_*

I watched the first episode and it is great *___*

Are there any other Switch girl Fans? :)

I don´t have many informations... ;_;

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Switch_Girl!

I think its underrated...why are there no fans and more information about the www... hmmm

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#2 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

Um, Jeani, that link has no info on the series. And it's December 2011, not 2012. Do you have a link that has info or a download for episode 1?

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#3 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:33 PM

OH GOD. there is a drama? how come I never knew? I'm addicted to the manga ;___; Identification...lalalala XD I am SO happy to hear of this, I must watch XD

EDIT:

Just saw episode 1, raw - it's PERFECT. Nika is a perfect match -> her expressions!!!!! We didn't get to see much of Arata (though I think the actor's hot) because he's hiding behind his glasses so much but damn I also love the casts for Rika & the mum XD I wonder when her father will appear XD

here's the link to episode 1 - can't wait for more ;W;

http://www.dramacraz...girl-episode-1/

Edited by MimiChama, 01 January 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#4 asuka

asuka

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

well, I love the manga of Switch Girl. It´s really funny and the mangaka has a really sharp sence of humour :good:. But I am not impressed by the drama :bad:.

#5 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

Um, Jeani, that link has no info on the series. And it's December 2011, not 2012. Do you have a link that has info or a download for episode 1?

wow was it removed?
here a new link:
http://www.dramacraz...rl-reviews/3926

I think the drama is really well done... :)
the actors are great and the comedy is the same like in the manga...

wow all german fans here at the moment XD
yeah!!!

a6dcmgR.png

#6 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:51 AM

Thank you for the new link, Jeani. Now that I've read the description, it sounds a lot like Kare Kano / His And Her Circumstances.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#7 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

Thank you for the new link, Jeani. Now that I've read the description, it sounds a lot like His And Her Circumstances. I read a little of this series' manga and watched the first six episodes of the anime. I don't know if I'll like Switch Girl yet, so I can't claim to be a fan. But I'm not German, just so you know in case I do become a fan. But German girls are okay with this guy. ;)

Edit: Okay, I just watched the first episode. Thanks, MimiChama! <3 I don't understand why there was a scene with the guy in the girls' restroom, but I thought it was funny that the guy managed to rip off the skirts of the three girls! XD Too bad those cat drawings had to cover up the parts I wanted to see! XD :D :wub: The "evil" girl was my favorite. She's pretty cute! :wub: Still reminds me of Kare Kano / His And Her Circumstances.

Sorry. Too many urls. Look this up on Wikipedia.

Edited by Doki Doki Morning, 02 January 2012 - 05:06 AM.

#8 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

^
yeah of course :)
you are welcome here too :)
and cool that you like it...

I don´t know His and Her Circumstances...
is this a Manga? Anime?
then I must take a look too :)

a6dcmgR.png

#9 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

If I'm correct, it will air each Saturday... this means we should get episode 2 soon!

#10 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:31 AM

^
yeah of course :)
you are welcome here too :)
and cool that you like it...

I don´t know His and Her Circumstances...
is this a Manga? Anime?
then I must take a look too :)

His And Her Circumstances is both a manga and anime. I tried linking the English Wikipedia for "Kare Kano" (the Japanese title) and the Anime News Network descriptions so you could easily look at them. But typing the links screwed up my post, so I tried again, and that didn't work either. I don't know if it's my computer or this website, but things got messed up. Anyway, I didn't like the fart jokes, and the lead girl eating so much, but I suppose that's part of what you like. I thought it was silly, but fun sometimes. :)

#11 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

Is the first episode subbed yet?
I love the manga and I really wanna check this out but I doubt that I'll be able to fully enjoy it without subs.

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#12 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

so far it's not. But if you read the virst vol. carefully, you shouldn't have any trouble understanding ^^

EDIT: episode 2!!!!!!!

http://www.tudou.com...ew/uOldWwh5exQ/

#13 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Sorry for double posting but I thought it might be nice to make a new post for this because the new episode is out. If it's not okay, I'm sorry >_<

http://www.tudou.com...iew/QX0Sn7nIAa8

Episode 3! IMO the best so far - we get some nice little NikaxArata (do they have a couple name? Nikara? XD) -they're just too sweet!

Spoiler

#14 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

Ive only seen episode 1 raw and i fell in love with it instantly! Its hilarious! and i actually think the girl looks better when shes in her "home mode"
well minus her clothes anyway. of corse the guy looks waaay better without glasses but he wears them because... he doesnt like girls? XD

#15 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

why we get no subs? :(

a6dcmgR.png

#16 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Still no subs :S But at least ep. 4 is up now!

#17 jennahoo

jennahoo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

I'm dying to watch this but no subs so far ;___;
Kiriyama Renn *__* ♥♥

#18 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

now we have 5 episodes....AND REALLY great news:

the first episode is with subs now!!!!!!
yeah!!! finally *__*

a6dcmgR.png

#19 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

i found ep 2-3 subbed here

http://aveoh.net/swi...girl-episode-2/

http://aveoh.net/swi...girl-episode-3/

i didnt see all yet (slow net ) but the sub is a bit weird :blink: and dramacrazy seems to take long time to sub it

#20 jennahoo

jennahoo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

i found ep 2-3 subbed here

http://aveoh.net/swi...girl-episode-2/

http://aveoh.net/swi...girl-episode-3/

i didnt see all yet (slow net ) but the sub is a bit weird :blink: and dramacrazy seems to take long time to sub it

The subs on aveoh are based on Chinese subs I think...
Though I haven't checked the subs so I'm not sure.
But I know that Passionflowa @ LJ is subbing it.

And DramaCrazy isn't subbing this as far as I know (since I'm part of DC Fansubs and Renai Fansubs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users