• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 mochi.rini

mochi.rini

新垣 里沙...大好き!❤

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

And here's part three of the still-and-probably-forever untitled "series" Maybe I should call these kind of "series" a pack of undies? :cathappy: :3 Funny...I finished this one in a day, while while it took me forever to do "Fairy Tale." In fact...I finished this way before I finished "Fairy Tale" :lol:

Yes, there is another Yiruma song to go along with this onesie called "Hope." Hmmm...I wonder what it's called? XD Yea, it's pretty obvious if you ask me~ Hope - Yiruma (Piano)

Yay~ :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

The sun began to fade as the sky gradually blended into a fiery mix. Along with the majority of the growing crowd, Risa was aiming to board the six o’clock train in order to get home in time before her usually non-existing curfew. Today was a lucky, but also unlucky day. Firstly, the girl’s piano teacher had a sudden case of food poisoning, though in Risa’s mind, it was due to the fact that the wrinkly woman had absorbed too much of her student’s happiness that it became overwhelming, thus having to cancel all piano practices for the day. At the same time, her personal tutor had to cancel their regular meeting as well due to a family emergency. Yet, despite the girl’s plans (of doing absolutely nothing) to celebrate her few rare hours of sweet freedom, she was somehow manipulated by a certain bunny to go on a “date”. Perhaps, the worst out of all the dates she had ever gone on, though that was quite a small number.

‘Never again. There’s a reason she has a restraining order against her. Crazy woman...’ Risa reminded herself, cringing at the thought of an unsuspecting Sayashi Riho being smothered by Sayumi, though the pianist began to smirk as a mental image of the tear stricken bunny permanently locked behind bars.

The near deafening whistle of the approaching train broke Risa out of her thoughts as the large car came to a halt. As hundreds of people began to file off the train to retire for the day, an equally large amount, if not bigger, of citizens began to board the train. The pianist soon found herself caught in the wave of chattering people. Within the already tiny compartment, people began to shift around in attempt to let others squish in. Risa was slowly pushed towards the middle, despite her attempts to stand her ground by holding onto the railing. Just as she felt her grasp loosen from its hold on the pole, another hand clamped itself onto Risa’s, causing the girl to look up at its owner. Her eyes locked with those filled with joy.

“Ahh Niigaki-senpai!” a familiar accented voice radiated. “Fancy meeting you here!”

“LinLin,” Risa plainly stated, gazing at the grinning girl before her. “I didn’t know you took the train home.”

The shorter girl chuckled at her senpai’s obvious statement, shuffling around in order to accommodate others, as well as make it easier for her to have a more pleasant conversation. “I’ve been taking this train since the beginning of the semester when I transferred. But you…I’ve never seen you on this train before! We should ride together more often if that’s the case.”

Risa cracked a small smile as she shook her head, politely rejecting the panda’s offer. “As much as I’d like that, I usually take the train that runs right when classes are over.”

“Ahh, that’s right. Ai-chan said you have piano lessons and tutoring right after school.”

A cringe overcame the older girl as she scoffed at the younger girl, muttering, though louder then she anticipated, “Of course Ai-chan would tell you everything.”

The two were met with a mutual silence as the train jolted back to life, slowly continuing its journey. As the surrounding people began to loudly converse with one another, the awkward atmosphere between the two increased. Nervously, Risa would every so often glance down at her watch, counting the minutes until her designated stop, while LinLin, on the other hand, silently stared down at her polished shoes, shifting from side to side once in a while.

“Niigaki-senpai…” the Chinese girl started hesitantly, daring not to make eye contact with the older girl. “…could I ask you a bit of a personal question?”

Confused at the sudden change in tone, the pianist couldn’t help but mutter a hushed ‘sure’ as her curiosity got the best of her.

“Do you…dislike me?”

Slowly, the pianist turned towards the Chinese girl once more, her expression filled with surprise. “LinLin…”

“Because…whenever I’m around, you don’t seem to convey the wonderful spirit Ai-chan describes you in. And I don’t think Ai-chan has the capability of lying…so it must be my fault right?”

Still overwhelmed with shock from LinLin’s brave, yet meek, statement, Risa gently clamped her free hand on the younger girl’s shoulder; while using her other hand to keep herself balanced while at the same time hold her bookbag. The pianist parted her lips as an attempt to deny these accusations, but slowly, memories of her animosity towards the innocent girl filled her mind. All the glares, snorts, and nasty thoughts that she had potrayed the younger girl returned to her mind, filling the pianist over the edge with guilt.

“I-I didn’t realize I was acting that way…” Risa stuttered, tightening her shaky grip on the younger girl. “I’m so sorry LinLin. I apologize for treating you in such a disrespecting manner. I’m sorry if I came off as such an unlikable person. I swear to you, I’m not usual like that. It’s just…”

“Are you in love Niigaki-senpai?”

Risa found herself locking eyes with the shorter girl. Her light brown orbs no longer conveyed the sadness it previously held, but instead, there was a spark of curiosity. “The way you look at Ai-chan…I’ve seen loving couples give each other the same look.”

Feeling ashamed that her crush was so obvious, Risa rectracted her hand from LinLin’s shoulder as it was her turn to solemly gaze at her shoes. She didn’t know what emotion was more overcoming- the fact that her one-sided love was so easily spotted by someone she barely knew (as well as by a certain bunny), or the co called taboo belief that she was clearly in love with another woman, who just so happened to be her best friend since the beginning of time.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed Niigaki-senpai. If anything, you have my full support.”

This time, the smaller girl clamped her hand on Risa’s back, rubbing comforting circles as a way to show her support. The pianist, though she kept her gaze down in order to hide her reddened cheeks, whispered a hushed “thank you.”

The rest of the ride was silence between the two. The girls repositioned themselves to simply standing side by side, as if they were complete strangers to each other. When the train came to a halt, Risa quickly rushed past the wave of people, nearly trampling over a petite woman in the process.

"Why the hell is she crouched over? This is a packed train! Geez..." With the regards of apologizing, the bean turned around, but in a blink of an eye, all she could see was a flash of red as the woman was ran off, blending into the crowd of people. Before she could react, a LinLin, once again grinning, took her place.

“I have faith in you Niigaki-senpai. You and Ai-chan are destined to be more than just friends, and I’ll support the both of you in any way possible.”

For the first time, Risa’s smile towards the younger girl was genuine. Taking in the Chinese girl’s hands into her own, the pianist shook them wildly as she repeatedly thanked the girl, as well as apologize for the one-sided dispute. As the two parted ways, LinLin waved good-bye to the sprinting form of the older girl, who despite her worries, was filled with a new found sense of hope.

As the short girl strolled through the neighborhood, her ears were filled with sounds of happy chirping from the small birds that flew around. A small smile graced her lips as she let out the heavy sigh she had been holding for who knows how long. Shakingly, LinLin reached into the pocket of her skirt, pulling out a small envelope with the words ‘To Ai-chan’ written on it. Glancing at the envelope once more, the girl began tearing the folded sheets into halves until the small pieces of parchments that remained were blown into the distance by the wind.

”I have no regrets. Rather, I have faith in you Niigaki-senpai. I know you’ll make Ai-chan happier than I ever hoped to."

Not done yet~ -insert epic eyebrow wiggling- :3 Man, I originally planned to type out all these onesies before posting...but I have the patience of a newborn puppy >.< But hopefully, you won't have to wait until 50 years to get the rest of the ficlet~ (^ _ )

I shall now fade away to finish cleaning my room cause my parents are coming any second to visit and it's still messy! :panic:

P.S: Short hair Risa + hats = :drool: Seriously, I love her look in that banner~ Pretty much the only reason why I chose that picture..oh look LinLin's in the pic too? :o huh :3 Bye~

Hi~iiya!~ (>^ u ^)>Posted Image

I support T a k a G a k i

Risa picture Tumblr

Rini's blog \(^ - ^)/

#22 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

reaaaaaaally liking this story so far. Sulking Gaki ~ looking forward to the next update~

#23 darkacex99

darkacex99

Koubou Fever!

• Senpai
  • 891 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

Soooo goood risa did a god job sockin sayu~she had dat junk commin

Ninja linlin isnt oblivious to the obvious as i though she was, so cute how shes supporting risa XD nice one mochi������ ur stories make my day

Berryz 工房
清水早紀☆嗣永桃子★徳永千奈美☆夏焼雅★須藤茉麻☆熊井友理奈☆菅谷梨沙子

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! (≧∇≦)

#24 mochi.rini

mochi.rini

新垣 里沙...大好き!❤

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

MimiChama: Thank you very much for your kind words! :D Hopefully, the next continuation of "Hope" will be soon XD
darkacex99: so fun making Sayu villainous XD Thank you so much for the compliment~ <3

Man…I haven’t updated in forever :o Well…this is what happens when Rini wastes half a day watching video game cutscenes ^_^; I wonder if any of you immediately recognized it? I’ll love you forever if you do/did!

Yeah...random rushed onesie :) I'll post the clip at the end since having it at the beginning is starting to annoy me XD Enjoy~ (> u <)/

Posted Image

There was only one word that could describe Ikuta Erina's current state of mind- scattered. Thoughts were flying everywhere and none of the questions in her mind could be answered. Wordlessly, she fumbled with the edge of the plaid skirt that she and the rest of the new members of Morning Musume wore on Black Variety. It was strange. Risa, Sayumi, and Reina were kicked off the show because they “lacked the feelings of a high school girl.” Yet Nakazawa Yuko was permitted to remain seated.

“Aren't they all around the same age?"

Although she should’ve been grateful to have any opportunity to spend with her senpai, it was still quite frightening for her and the other girls, including those from Fairies, to be under Nakazawa’s scrutinizing eyes. During the entire filming, things went well. Morning Musume defended the honor of Hello! Project (despite Erina’s not-so-secret fandom of AKB48), tried to increase Nakai Mashiro’s heart rate (an unrecognized success), and played yet another round of song guessing (another victory for Morning Musume!).

“That lemon...was disgusting."

Yet, everything was fine. That is, it was fine until she was headed backstage after filming. It was there that she caught a part of the adult's conversation- one that she shouldn't have even heard.

”Amazing isn't it? Having all these kids around...it really makes you feel old?” one of the older talento’s muttered, watching the girls of Fairies giggle amongst themselves as they hurried towards the dressing rooms, mostly likely in a rush to head out for another round of promotions.

The host of the show, Nakai Mashiro, chuckled, stretching his aged limbs after sitting around for longer then necessary. “Some of them are surprisingly young.”

“Like Kudou,” the first leader of Morning Musume noted, tilting her head towards the stoic member. “With an attitude and personality like that, it’s hard to believe she’s only twelve years old.”

“To think, she’s young enough to be your child. Too bad you’re still lonely and unmarried.”

Before Erina could hear the rest of the conversation, she felt her arm being tugged. “Nee Eripon. We need to get changed,” her fellow generation mate, as well as best friend, nagged, repeatedly pulling on said girl’s arm until she began to follow. The last thing she saw, before stumbling behind the thick white curtains, was Nakai Mashiro being pushed off his seat, followed by a string of what appeared to be threats from her senpai.

A loud clap broke the fourteen year old out of her thoughts, making her jump at the sudden sharp sound. Another clap, equally powerful and frightening, followed and Erina quickly looked up, catching a glance of her senpai’s powerful demeanor as she gathered the other members of Morning Musume, all who were already dressed in their personal attire.

“The vans will be here in a few minutes to take us out to lunch. Make sure you have all your personal items with you, or else Nakai-kun may or may not keep them for his personal use,” Ignoring the annoyed “hey!” from said man, Nakazawa glanced each of her kouhais, checking their facial expressions for any confusion of sorts. “Any questions?”

“Nakazawa-san, I have one,” Erina quickly answered, raising her hand to grab the woman's attention, though she was quite unaware that suddenly, she became the center of everyone's attention, including the backstage workers. The young girl paused, hesitant to continue on, but seeing the encouraging, as well as impatient, expression from her senpai, she did. “I was wondering…what Nakai-san said. About…”

Her voice was shaky and the curious glances from everyone, that she finally noticed, weren’t helping her any better. “About Kuduu being so young?”

“Your point?”

A sudden surge of confidence ran through her blood as Erina didn’t even hesitate. Instead, she continued on, her hands neatly folded on her lap, her lips pursed and nose wrinkled with a curious expression. “How old are you again?”

Her response was silence. Never in her life, was the silence more awkward then it was at that moment, yet, her KY subconscious persisted. She, though quite uneasily, stared into her senpai’s blazing eyes, hoping to hear the response that had left her mind wondering. In the corner of her eye, Erina caught a glance of Nakai, his lips curved into an amused grin as he attempted to hold in his laugh. The staring contest could’ve gone on for who knows how long if it wasn’t for the impatient honking of the vans, indicating their presence, that finally pulled Nakazawa Yuko from her deathly glare on the KY. With a loud huff, the older woman spun around and marched, almost stomping, towards the backstage exit, her hands clenched tightly in a fist. Quickly, the members of the ninth and tenth generation soon followed, though as they passed Erina, the KY could hear a string of mutters that seemed to be in directed towards herself.

“Surprisingly rude.” “Ehh? I thought we were friends Mizuki!”

“Nice one Ikuta.” “Zukki can be sarcastic!?”

“Try to grow up please.” “...Is it possible to be scolded by the youngest member of the group?”

As for the others, half of them kept silent while the others scoffed at her.

Erina remained seated, slightly tilting her head to the side as she watched the others pass her by. “Was it something I said?”

“Ikuta-san?” one of the older girls from Fairies (“Inoue Rikako-chan was it?”) bravely stepped forward, lightly shaking the girl’s shoulder to break her out of her thoughts. “Perhaps you should go change before the others leave you.”

“You’re right,” the KY stated firmly, pounding her fist into her open palm. Silently, the girl proudly stood on her two feet as she marched towards the abandoned dressing room, oblivious to the confused glances shared between the other girls. “I’ll just Google Nakazawa-san’s age tonight.”

This is why I need a job or something XD Or else my mind wanders off into the deep pits of awkwardness~ Anyways, here's the clip for you peoples.

I have something else halfway written...so maybe that'll be up soon? Maybe...

Bye bye for now~ (^ u ^)

Hi~iiya!~ (>^ u ^)>Posted Image

I support T a k a G a k i

Risa picture Tumblr

Rini's blog \(^ - ^)/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users