807 replies to this topic

#761 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

^
Wow thanks! She was right there, how did I miss her?! She was way up in front though, I remember Yurina being in front, then Chinami behind her. I guess Momo was hiding behind Yurina or something, then slipped past without me seeing her XD

#762 Sukunai Kitsune

Sukunai Kitsune

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

@Sukunai Kitsune - Do you know which AN staffer gave Shimizu Saki a $2 bill? Did you know she blogged about it?

I have no idea actually though the staff members who have direct contact with our music acts is fairly limited. Even the couple times I interacted with them was mostly accidental while doing other things. At a guess it could have been our band liaison or his sister though also I had a table in the Artist Alley and ended up with a $2 bill as well, something thats never happened before so maybe Steve Wozniak's on our staff and we didn't realize it.

Also if anyone wants to hear awkward panda stories I got a couple I can actually share.

#763 soulblazer28

soulblazer28

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

Now we just need a video of the fans at JFK as they sadly walk away from the terminal. :D

Amai Ne [YouTube]                                                                        SakiShimizuFanClub [YouTube]
hello-online-banner.jpg

#764 SovietIndia

SovietIndia

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

Oh man, I didn't know about this until it was too late. Oh well. (Didn't have the funds, anyway.) Hopefully we see more US appearances from H!P in the future!
Kanon Haruna Sayumi Yurina Miyabi Momoko Airi

#765 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

Finally started uploading my videos, starting with Part 1 of 2 from the arrival at the airport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTiQWQajcqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO8J94nIJiM&feature=channel&list=UL

Great memories in those videos oh-san :D

It's funny, at the airport, I don't remember any other people being around. XD Watching the video, I guess there were other people all over the place, I just only noticed THEM. I STILL can't find Momochi though! Was she really hiding that well?? :ph34r:

Yeah, you almost took out an old lady with a cane when you started waving at Miya! I had to move you out of the way quickly XD

Hahahaha! Oh boy, watching that airport vid.....we were so retarded (I mean that in the best way possible), it's hilarious! XD
I honestly think Momo was expecting to see more people on the other side and when she saw none, felt bad about not waving to the first set of weirdos. But that's just me >__> (lol) ...I could've sworn at some point we yelled momochi. :P

What a great way to start the entire trip that was.

#766 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

@Vodka - You DID call out to Momoko at 0:17 in that clip... but, you said, "Momoko" instead of "Momochi". No wonder she didn't hear you!

(I have more great videos to upload; but, my ISP upload speed/connection is hampering my effort.)

I may be late in knowing this info; but, as I had assumed since after the Hello!Party3 on Saturday night, it appears Berryz Kobo and their staff were staying on the SECOND floor of the DoubleTree. (This would make more sense since it was from the guest rooms down the hall on the 2nd floor that members of the staff came to attend the party, which was also on the second floor.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz68C-OtU0&feature=channel&list=UL
The more I see how close they were all weekend, my "friendly stalker" side is pained. (Probably a very good thing I didn't know exactly how close they were or I might have experienced the wrath of Yaz!)

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#767 ryu1132

ryu1132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:04 AM

(T^T) Noooooo, I was only a couple floors on top. So close damn it!!! I guess what we were saying was true, (Sarcasm)they did get in a van and drove them around the block one time to make seem like they were staying at another hotel, then snuck them back in(Sarcasm). :lol: GENIUS!!!!!

#768 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

^
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That pretty much sums up my feelings about that. XD

I say next time we bring tracking devices. =w=

...Or not. That might not fly if we are caught. lol

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#769 -=o=-

-=o=-

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

More of my videos from the occasion:

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#770 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

Sorry for the horrible cameraman-ship in the 2nd vid there. I was furiously waving at Chinami whom you (can kinda-sorta-not-really) see waving furiously back and then I started pinky-waving at Momochi at the back, who was laughing (which is why I was laughing). :P
I was working with an iPhone too... >__>

@ oh-san's POV....I wish we could slo-mo YT vids to see Yurina's long limb waving. :lol:

#771 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

^
^
Thanks for uploading! I could finally see when they left after the Q&A, since I wasn't there. It's hard to see anything through the van windows, though. I could pretty much only see a few hands waving.

#772 Sukunai Kitsune

Sukunai Kitsune

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Ok! Kinda really stressful week but I found a new hobby that I must thank everyone for. Spot the person I know in the photos and videos. It started with the band liaison, the white guy with glasses that was with them the majority of the weekend and is in the majority of the videos of them moving around. But is now spread to a bunch of other people.

Totally random I know but thanks for taking so much video and pictures.

Oh! Also I've been looking and haven't had much luck, but is there any main places to find translations of the girl's blogs? I'd really like to contact whoever is keeping one to see if I could do a digest of posts to put on the AnimeNEXT website.

#773 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

^
The main place that I know of is http://blog-project.net/

But the only Berryz Kobo member that has a blog right now is Captain Saki.

#774 Sukunai Kitsune

Sukunai Kitsune

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:11 AM

^

Excellleeennntttttttt! I messaged them to ask for permission and linking info.

Thanks for the suggestion.

#775 NeedMoreBuono!

NeedMoreBuono!

♪♫♡♡♫♡♡♡♪♫♡

• Senpai
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

^

Excellleeennntttttttt! I messaged them to ask for permission and linking info.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Say, remember how you guys asked for questions on the Ask-A-Guest form, and you were going to use them in video interviews?

Did you end up making a video interview with BK, and if so, when/where can we see it?

#776 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

^
the video isn't finished yet, but the text version can be found here:

http://www.hello-onl...20#entry1542467

Don't worry, someone will surely link the vid once it is finished by the people who did the interview.

#777 NeedMoreBuono!

NeedMoreBuono!

♪♫♡♡♫♡♡♡♪♫♡

• Senpai
  • 854 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

^
the video isn't finished yet, but the text version can be found here:

http://www.hello-onl...20#entry1542467

Don't worry, someone will surely link the vid once it is finished by the people who did the interview.

Isn't that the JPH!P interview? I thought AnimeNEXT was going to do their own video interview?

#778 -=o=-

-=o=-

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

My view of the Berryz Riot 2:

Thankfully, the video ends before I REALLY lost my voice... I think Vodka's favorite part to tease me about. :lol:

#779 ryu1132

ryu1132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

My view of the Berryz Riot 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3IVFwhKhk&feature=plcp

Thankfully, the video ends before I REALLY lost my voice... I think Vodka's favorite part to tease me about. :lol:

Loved it. LoL, you really did lose your voice. XD

My video is taking a long time, but still working on it. I'd say it's about 91% done. Just a few touch ups before I post it.

#780 J-Triumf

J-Triumf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

^ Wow, the voice cracking... XD Yeah, that was definitely an intense celebration. I can't decide which riot video I like more...yours shows off my idiotic dancing a lot more, but cuts off before I desperately switch to Momusu mode. :P

Up Front Link has their official report of the event up now:
https://www.facebook...378409302217993
It's great that they recognized us trying to sing "Shiawase no Tochuu"...I remember the crowd being barely audible from where I was.

And congrats, Vodka, you are now property of Up Front Agency media! ;)

Looking forward to your video, ryu1132!

And if anyone wants to re-live the day-by-day goings-on from my perspective, I'm in the middle of writing everything up at JPH!P:
http://forum.jphip.c...3779#msg1053779
Halfway done but I still have a lot to cover. There's a lot of stuff that I thought I forgot that's starting to come back to me...AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE IT ALL ENDED! :sob:

Now we just need a video of the fans at JFK as they sadly walk away from the terminal. :D

Ouch. Probably not gonna happen...but I wonder if anyone actually did try to go to JFK for them. Would they even admit it?

I may be late in knowing this info; but, as I had assumed since after the Hello!Party3 on Saturday night, it appears Berryz Kobo and their staff were staying on the SECOND floor of the DoubleTree. (This would make more sense since it was from the guest rooms down the hall on the 2nd floor that members of the staff came to attend the party, which was also on the second floor.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz68C-OtU0&feature=channel&list=UL
The more I see how close they were all weekend, my "friendly stalker" side is pained. (Probably a very good thing I didn't know exactly how close they were or I might have experienced the wrath of Yaz!)

Wow...if I were that close I wouldn't even bother risking things with a camera. Instead I would've spent that time and energy talking to them (if I already hadn't been so star-struck every time I saw them)! Wasted opportunity by that guy. :P But I was under the impression that there weren't any hotel rooms on the second floor...the map on the AN pocket guide seems to imply it's all conference rooms on that floor, and I don't remember seeing any lodging-type area when I was there. Nevermind, I just realized there was probably another hallway past the party room (I just remembered everyone initially walking towards that side exit after we cleaned up before turning around).

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - Ask.fm - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users