Birthdate: 8th November 1994
Hometown: Hyogo
Size: 161.0 cm
Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb...0030698010.html
Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
Favorite Food: peaches, carbonara

Trivia:
  • Is a NMB48 1st Generation member.
  • On July 16, 2011 she was lucky and managed to qualify herself during the NMB48 pre-round event for the main round of AKB48's 2nd Janken Tournament.
  • On September 20, 2011 she made it into the senbatsu for AKB48's 24th single during the 2nd Janken Tournament, beating Team 4's Nakamura Mariko and Team A's Nakata Chisato, but finally she lost against Team K's captain Akimoto Sayaka.
  • On January 26, 2012 it was announced that she became a member of Team M.

Edited by dev-null, 24 November 2012 - 02:20 AM.

#2 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Surprised there are no replies to Ayanyan's thread. :bad: I almost hate to update for unfortunate news (non-graduation, don't worry!), but Ayanyan will be taking a break from activities due to a foot injury.

https://plus.google....sts/ictYTYunphR

I hope she takes her time and can make a full recovery. :)

#3 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

She looked stunning and so happy during Janken

#4 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

LOL .. i actually forgot to reply here ...

Anyway .. she said 3 - 4 months ..
Hope she get well soon ...

I really hope this is not another ..injuries then graduation kind of thing ..
I will not relax .. until i see her come back and all ...

#5 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Looks like she's graduating after all.

Long story short, after not being able to participate at all in performances, events and such due to her injured foot, she has decided that it's time to resign.

Sad to see them lose yet another NMB team M member with potential.

#6 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Goddammit.

I was kind of expecting this, honestly, but I was hoping she would still be able to make a comeback.

Not in a good mood with this announcement. :unsure:

At any rate, I wish her all the best and I'll miss her a ton. Bye, Ayanyan. :sob:

#7 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

What's up with Yoshimoto Kyoraku they have two idol groups NMB48 and YGA. YGA are disbanding and so that only leaves NMB for them to look after but all we seem to hear about from them lately are graduations. With only a 10% stake in the group held by AkiP the other 90% being owned by Yoshimoto Agency I don't suppose he can do much to sort the situation out.

#8 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

I don't think you can blame health issues on the agency. Graduations because of injuries are always the worst thing, IMHO. I don't think this was an easy decision for her, but health should always have the highest priority over everything else.

While I'll miss her in Team M and NMB48 I foremost hope she recovers properly and quickly.

It's really sad to see her leave though,
at least she managed to catch a spot in an AKB48 single senbatsu once.

signature3.png

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

oh ... :(

bad bad end of the year for me ...

now I am depressed ..

First .. Kumi is going ... then Ayanyan ...

I am going to lose 2 oshimen in 1 month ..

As I said before .. all the fans I know had a bad feeling it's gonna go this way when she announce her injury ..
Guess it happens ..

She is the nicest idol I ever met ... I am really going to miss her ...

I was really sad to see Jo go .. but Jo is not an oshimen to me .. Ayanyan is oshimen ..can't really describe how terrible i am feeling...

Its not over yet right .. Its until 22 Dec for the graduation ceremony ..right?

She is a 1st gen member .. so another pioneer batch member gone ..
I was hoping to see her to be in NMB48 senbatsu one day ..guess it will never happen ..
At least she was AKB48 senbatsu once with last year Janken single ..

I am again too sad to say anything .. will come back when I gather myself .. :sob:

#10 kidafohs

kidafohs

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

I wasn't as such blaming the agency but something is going wrong whether they are training too hard or training while not fit and healthy and that is a problem the staff should look out for. Yoshimoto Kogyo is not so much an agency but a massive conglomerate with 2 Headquarters and had its 100th year anniversary this year they are the actual registered owners of the NMB Theatre. The crux is that they employ 650 entertainers not including NMB and YGA maybe they are just not used to Idol groups most of their contracts are with comedians such as Downtown.

#11 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

...Think I had enough of emo for the time being now :D

All the alarms go off when someone stopps making comments and such for several weeks... and the announcements came eventually :(

I don't know if it is Yoshimoto that is to blame, unfortunate coincidences or the girls themselvs, well blame the girls might be a bit harsh. Maybe Yoshimoto puts to much pressure on the girls to always go 100% all the time and things doesn't hold together after a while. Maybe the girls actually have a solid Plan B if the idol thing wouldn't turn out as planned. If she doesn't make the senbatsu, into a team or if it is getting rediculously hard to keep up she might chose another path instead of foolishly cling on to the idol way of life.

Jou is a great example of Yoshimoto's blindness and rough way of manageing things. OR... Jou is a great exemple why the NMB girls leave before they end up at the hospital.
I don't know if I should applaud their knowledge about their own bodies and when the limit is about to be crossed or blame them for being quitters :D But to leave something before you take too much damage is always a wise decision, and life continues.

She will be missed and so will Sorai.

#12 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

I do think that Yoshimoto has something to do with it, because it's their first full-on venture into the idol industry iirc. They probably treat their idols the way they treat their geinin.

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Its all over yesterday ...

All the best to her in the future ...

#14 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

And of course, this is Ayame's week on the weekly calendar, so it'll kind of be like a week long farewell for anyone with it. I got quite sad when I flipped the page and she was there. I'll definitely miss her in NMB.

#15 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

And of course, this is Ayame's week on the weekly calendar, so it'll kind of be like a week long farewell for anyone with it. I got quite sad when I flipped the page and she was there. I'll definitely miss her in NMB.

That's a sad timing, indeed.

Which reminds me, that I still haven't watched the drama-length version of Virginity because I got the discs back then when Jo graduated and I wasn't in the mood to enjoy it.

Sometimes those graduations can really spoil things, especially if it's for reasons out of control of the girls, like health issues.

signature3.png

#16 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

I am missing her already everyday ...

Today is Christmas ...

I checked the G+ from all my NMB48 oshimen ..
Riichan, Keila , Shuu ... all posted about Christmas ... and I wish them Merry Christmas ...

Oh .. how I wish Ayanyan one will update for Christmas ... but its not there 22 Dec is her last post ...

To me ... she had a greater impact on me than I expected ..
Maybe its just too sudden ..
one moment everything is normal .. then injury .. then graduation ..

There is something I learn from H!P ..which is "Never Forget" ...
and I will never forget her ...

#17 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

oh .. she got twitter now .. :)
https://twitter.com/aym_aym113

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users