• Please log in to reply
21587 replies to this topic

#6101 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:55 AM

In the first episode of The Girls Live..there is a moment shown on stage, where Fukuchan is in between Zukki and MAchan and things look pretty serious. Like I know rehearsals are serious but it looks like Fukuchan is mediating and Zukki is letting her sub-leader take charge, but man, she is not looking happy and it seems directed towards Machan...12:26..Zukki says something to her pretty damn intensely with her arms folded angrily, at least that's what it looks like to me. This may have been brewing for a while...Not sure Zukki thinks Machan's immaturity is all that "endearing"...

I just watched it a few times.. I think I can read face and body language pretty well...Zukki is pissed off about something Machan is doing...I'm fairly sure of this...I hope they can find a way to co exist peacefully.

MOZENATOR

#6102 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

Not sure Zukki thinks Machan's immaturity is all that "endearing"...

Me neither, I'm afraid. Basically, I'm all with Tsunku on this one. I want the cool and sweet Maachan, this is one hell of a great idol :) ... like in Kiiroi Osora de Boom Boom Boom. Have you seen her in this? She's amazing there.

But lately it seem to me, the more popular she gets, the more she lets her bratty side shine and I really don't like that in high doses... I mean what's with this kissing up to Sayu all the time? When there was still Reina, it was Reina. Now it's Sayu?? When Fukuchan's the next leader will it be her then? I just don't like this directed form of affection she displays... what about her generation mates? What abaout Duu and Sakura? Why not try to be everbody's best buddy?....*sigh*...

Maachan, please be cool and sweet again, it would be such a loss if this side of you disappears.... :cold:

6DYNteh.png

#6103 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:48 AM

Spoiler

#6104 riobi

riobi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

This sounds like the last straw in a long line of frustrating experiences including exhaustion for Maachan. For those concerned about professionalism, I wouldn't worry too much. She did her best to perform well and if nothing else, she certainly cares about her performance if she's crying over criticism. If we wanted perfection J-pop isn't the place to look for it anyway.

+1

Hitting the puberty+exhaustion it's not fun, specially when these girls are working full time+studying. I think we could cut her some slack. Besides this is just an incident, it doesn't happen every time (in which case I'd be more worried than annoyed) they are in concert or in any job. Yes it disrepute this one performance, but it's not the end of the world. It's bound to happen sometimes, maybe in a different job or with a different girl. And it doesn't mean one's unprofessional but just human.

About Maachan's immaturity bothering the group, I trust the group itself  (including Maachan) will fix it in an appropriate way.

Posted Image

#6105 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

I'm surprised that people are shedding so much negative light on Masaki being a brat. There has always been a character in the group with this label. This starts all the way back with Kago and Tsuji, who sounded a lot worse then Masaki. Then you had Risa whose nickname was Gaki which is slang for brat. Then Koharu came and Sayumi was literally pulling out her eyebrows in frustration over mentoring Koharu who was being a brat. Even Aika had a brat persona at least on T.V. Is this helpful for the group? No, but this is one of many things that happened with the group. Everyone has their negative traits and we just so happened to see one that slipped into the professional light. She is 14 years old and a middle schooler which we all know how mature they are. And on top of that, she has more responsibility then a normal 14 year old has. 

#6106 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

Me neither, I'm afraid. Basically, I'm all with Tsunku on this one. I want the cool and sweet Maachan, this is one hell of a great idol :) ... like in Kiiroi Osora de Boom Boom Boom. Have you seen her in this? She's amazing there.

But lately it seem to me, the more popular she gets, the more she lets her bratty side shine and I really don't like that in high doses... I mean what's with this kissing up to Sayu all the time? When there was still Reina, it was Reina. Now it's Sayu?? When Fukuchan's the next leader will it be her then? I just don't like this directed form of affection she displays... what about her generation mates? What abaout Duu and Sakura? Why not try to be everbody's best buddy?....*sigh*...

Maachan, please be cool and sweet again, it would be such a loss if this side of you disappears.... :cold:

It's my guess. Maa-chan knows she will got rejected from doing things like that by the other girls. Sayu did some kissing gesture with Ai-chan on stage before, so of course she knows how to deal with Maa-chan's action. I only want to see cool Maachan on stage, but if she's serious all the time when not performing, she's scary as hell, just like when Aari of J=J has that kind of face. However, she shouldn't overdo that "random-reaction" level in order not to disturb any members of H!P or the performances or on the camera. TBH, it's not good when Ayumin had to prevent her from cutting Oda's talking part on Girls Live.

#6107 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

In the first episode of The Girls Live..there is a moment shown on stage, where Fukuchan is in between Zukki and MAchan and things look pretty serious. Like I know rehearsals are serious but it looks like Fukuchan is mediating and Zukki is letting her sub-leader take charge, but man, she is not looking happy and it seems directed towards Machan...12:26..Zukki says something to her pretty damn intensely with her arms folded angrily, at least that's what it looks like to me. This may have been brewing for a while...Not sure Zukki thinks Machan's immaturity is all that "endearing"...

I just watched it a few times.. I think I can read face and body language pretty well...Zukki is pissed off about something Machan is doing...I'm fairly sure of this...I hope they can find a way to co exist peacefully.

please anyone traducer girls live 12:26

#6108 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:15 PM

TBH, it's not good when Ayumin had to prevent her from cutting Oda's talking part on Girls Live.

Ah, I just watched again. I guess I skipped the talking part at the end the first time  ^^;. It really looks like Ayumin has to restrain Maachan repeatedly from interrupting Sakura's talking. At one point it looks like Maachan even turns to Harunan to ask for permission to speak and they are all like 'Wait a minute..." ^^;? They all look a little annoyed by her at this point. ... In Germany there's an idiom for that: "worse than herding a sackful of fleas" (not meant in a menacing way) XD

6DYNteh.png

#6109 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Maybe Zukki was a little too harsh? She seems annoyed, so maybe she told her off in a non-sensitive manner... (or maybe it she said it way too many times, and Maachan didn't get it XD )

Anyway, I think we're making a HUGE deal out of something that doesn't really warrant that much attention.

It's nothing compared to Koharu making Sayu totally stressed (and another senpais as well, and doing it CONTINUOUSLY, and not correcting her behavior), or Kago/Tsuji making Yaguchi mad the whole time. Or Reina/Risa fight, when they didn't even talk to each other for a year(and we don't know the cause...)

Maachan got scolded, learned her lesson, and moved on. It's not a recurring situation, or anything like that.

Now, we should move on as well.

#6110 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

I always viewed this behaviour of getting close with her sempais as something she did to get more attention on herself. I personally never found this a bad thing; it's actually kind of smart in a way since she wasn't the most popular member before but I think she kind of knew that getting close with the "ace" (aka. Reina) would eventually get people to notice her too. While I don't think this a "genius" move, it is quite clever and clearly it has worked for her. Honestly, anyone who thinks that she just *really* wanted to be buddies with Reina with no self-interest in mind is probably deluding themselves.

As for the Zukki - Maa-chan relationship: I think that Zukki thinks that Maa-chan's a giant baby. XD I mean, even if Zukki is goofy and silly on stage, she's still considered one of the more responsible and mature members backstage (see that one pocket morning story about her lending socks to Hagiwara Mai). I wouldn't be surprised if she found Maa-chan a bit of a chore to take care of ^_^" However, I don't think Zukki hates or dislikes her. ^_^ but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some tension when Maa-chan gets especially ... bratty? I hope that didn't sound weird ^_^"

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#6111 Afya'15

Afya'15

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

This is really something that MM has to fix. Yes it's all fun and cute, UNTIL it affects stage performance. So Sayu probably has a huge job to do. However, I believe Maachan will forget that "sadness" fairly quickly :P

On the other hand.....Sakura, you can't say things like that to your senpai!

#6112 daein

daein

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

on the relationship between maachan and zukki, i think they both are good friends or sempai-kohai relationship?? the only person except haruna to piggyback her was zukki, she called zukki late at nite for her handphone problem, at dokkiri sp u can see both of them being playful, lol, i think the legit sempai that maachan are close to in 9ki was probably zukki, thats why she cried when her closed sempai scold her harshly??lol. this was just my 2 cents...

#6113 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

I think the whole affair is pretty old already ^^; When exactly did this happen?
What confuses me is that it originally started with C-ute and has to do with a C-ute performance, now it involves Zukki. Are we even talking about the same incident ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6114 NekoKai

NekoKai

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

It happened probably on the 5th.

From the setlist: 15.Iza, Susume! Steady go! / C-ute, All Cast, so basically it's mainly C-ute and everyone else is back-up dancing and singing the chorus.  Masaki bumped into Zukki in order to high five Chisato during said performance, which is why it became a problem.  Also, looking at the setlist Zukki probably scolded her during the MC, Mai is in the MC so Masaki had to wait to talk to Mai during the Kenshuusei song and then MM went on stage right after that, so it was at most 10 minutes between when she got yelled at and when Egao started.

15.Iza, Susume! Steady go! / C-ute, All Cast
MC - 5 questions corner / Makoto, Michishige Sayumi (Questioner), Hagiwara Mai, Wada Ayaka, Uemura Akari (Answers)
16.Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa / Kenshuusei
17.Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa / Morning Musume. '14

#6115 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I think the relationship between Zukki and Maa-chan is similar to the one between Ayumi and Maa-chan. Sometimes Maa-chan drives Ayumi insane and Ayumi gets mad at her, but she does love/care about Maa-chan. I'm sure they all share more good moments than bad moments  :good:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#6116 OrAcioN_Sies

OrAcioN_Sies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

^

^

but from hacked mic rips heard earlier...we can hear that maachan was consulting Maimi during J=J performance onstage...

ProbLEM Of DA FuTURe.......ToDaY !!!!
SEIS-06
Mo:MU:Su:CR:A:ze

#6117 Feetstink

Feetstink

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

^

^

but from hacked mic rips heard earlier...we can hear that maachan was consulting Maimi Mai during J=J performance onstage...

January 5th evening

1. Iza, Susume!Steady go! / C-ute, all cast

2. MC 

3. Oheso no kuni kara konnichiwa

4. Egao no kimi wa taiyou sa/ Momusu

5. Uchouten LOVE

6. Hajimete wo Keiken-chuu/ Juice=juice

Maachan kept on crying backstage, before and after Egao.

#6118 OrAcioN_Sies

OrAcioN_Sies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

^

so she consulted Maimai before Egao perf (from Maimai answers) and then kept crying until J=J perf (the mic rips).....boy that was long..... 

ProbLEM Of DA FuTURe.......ToDaY !!!!
SEIS-06
Mo:MU:Su:CR:A:ze

#6119 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

To add to this Sato and Zukki discussion, here's my two cents.

First of all I've been watching the talk segment between 10kies and 11ki members on Girls Live and I don't think Maachan acted bad there (or maybe a bit but I'll explain) before Sakura started to talk she lift up her hand like saying "Dozo (here you go)" but instead of taking down the hand she kept it up, that's the only bad thing I saw her do and that was actually really mild, no one would ever think of that before this incident because it's seriously just Maachan being Maachan and it's why I guess she got most fans because of it.

Where she was pointing at herself and looking at Haruna she didn't either try to interrupt Sakura her she was actually polite (in her own way), she heard something she wanted to add to discussion and wanted to say something. It's like putting up your arm in class, and Ayumi actually said to Masaki that she could go next after Oda so Maachan stood still again and waited for Sakura to finish talking instead of interrupting her. 

And now to the big elephant in the room, she cried because Kanon scolded her for getting in the way. First I want to mention (I'm a guy so I can't say I'm an expert at this but still) Maachan is now 15, either she have been in her puberty for a while or just gotten there but the first few years are really tough for both girls and boys when they hit puberty (even more so for girls) they can have heavy mood swings, sure the other handles it much better but Masaki is such a person that she can get really moody she's always been like that (Wotas are always talking about how she either can be really cheerful during handshake, either by jumping up and down, playing games or just love to talk. Then there's days she's quite gloomy and they're trying to cheer her up to no avail).

Damn this is getting really long but still please stay with me (or jump to next post/thread). 

Maachan seems to be a person who has to be loved by everyone, and most of those who are outward cheerful mostly are insecure inside. She's mentioned alot of times how she wants to make new friends (the latest Pocket Morning she touched on that subject, that she would use a spell to make people like her more), there was also that time she wanted to buy 40 DS's (most "casual" people still say DS to 3DS so I guess she's talking about that but anyhow), the same segment she said her friends in school teased her for being ugly in the morning (probably it's a joke from them but jokes can hurt too especially if they're said repeatedly).

So why did she cry? We know (atleast assume) that Suzuki scolded her for being in the way during an act, but as lots of people pointed out her jacket was also not shut and broken so probably that was the last thing to completely made her fall down in tears. Then after the performance she was told of by her "kouhai" that her moves and singing were sloppy and that really ruined her day. She had not just let Kanon down, she had also ruined all other nine members performance. 

If what I guessed, that she want to be loved by everyone is true, then it's no wonder she lost it and cried alot during backstage afterward. And when you have broken down it's hard to stop crying til' everything is out.

So to sum it all up, Masaki sure was unprofessional but she's just a human, no humans can control every instinct they have and if they could then they would actually be more synthetic than being alive and no one would ever want that. 

Also I wanted to point out that Suzuki did the right thing in telling her what she did was wrong, as her sempai she is supposed to tell them what's wrong and not.

About why Masaki went after Reina when she was in the group and then later Michishige is probably not because that she wants to gain more popularity it's just that some people likes to hang out with older people, and she's a long way away from home so it's no strange that she needs a "big sister" in her life. No I don't think that's acting especially because I don't think that Dokkiri prank was staged, the way Sato hugged Sayumi when falling asleep shows how much she needs her.

Sorry for all this text, but sometime when I start writing I can't stop until I'm completely done :)

#6120 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

Maachan doesn't have a DVD about her attending a Reina fanclub like that other member :B

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users