• Please log in to reply
21587 replies to this topic

#41 Apple Cake

Apple Cake

Maimai ♔ Zukki

• Senpai
  • 2176 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

i'm so happy she got in! she looks so sweet, she might well become my favourite in 10th gen <3

sacchi? macchi? masakitty? XD i'll await her 'official' nickname ~

meee.jpg

Check out my personal blog!

*。*

Slice of Apple Cake 

▷ Update: ℃-ute - THE FUTURE Dance Cover //

#42 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

I can't believe she was brave enough to let them cut her hair for the audition to give her a new look. :lol: Of course I'm nervous about haircuts but I think it says a lot about her being a gung-ho person who really goes all in. Eeee! I love this generation so much!

I hope to see her with long hair and bangs later...but she sure looks gorgeous in those pics! :w00t:

paqp.jpg

#43 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:41 PM

Sacchi is an awesome nickname. I'll use that for her ! C: <3
she improved a lot during the auditions, so she seems like a hardworker.
congratulations Sacchi !!

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#44 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

I made a Facebook page for her (: Please Like it!

CLICK ME!

v1rWyzF.png

#45 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

From Tsunku's Blog

Iikubo Haruna- Has a surprising "pure" personality. And her looks (face) are gorgeous. I believe she has the determination to bring her singing to a suitable level. That is why she passed.

Ishida Ayumi- Her singing and dancing were outstanding. Also, her personality is as firm as a stone (a play on the "ishi" in her last name). I believe the history of Morning Musume can be passed on to her from here on out. That is why she passed. (Sounds like he has really high expectations of Ayumi! Based on this, I expect her to pick up some of Ai-chan's old lines)

Sato Masaki- The level of her dancing and singing is below the other three now, but she has a potential (literally raw ore) that she has yet to realize herself. Also, her skill level rose considerably during the audition. That is why she passed.

Kudo Haruka- She has experience as an egg, and she really loves singing. Also, the "gap" between her face and her husky voice is interesting (basically, she looks tiny and cute, but she has a deep voice, and that's unusual). I hope that she can help to bring together the 10th generation members and the current members as soon as possible. (I guess because she's in 10th gen, and she's worked with current MM in the stage play) That is why she passed.

#46 KeriChan12

KeriChan12

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

^So just like we expected, she passed because she improved so much. :)

I think she's my number one from this gen already. Maybe she'll become my oshi alltogether. :lol:
“History is more important for the idols than the numbers!”
. -Mano Erina cheering squat

#47 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

So she's the one with the fangirl mom? Awesome! Her mom must be happier than her haha XD

Congrats to her and the best luck!

g8aHT2F.gif

#48 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:07 PM

Congratulations Masaki! The return of Hokkaido to MM is a splendid thing. :lol:
She really did improve quite a bit during the auditions, and I think that once she gets over her nerves a little, and with some more training, she will really shine! It's already evident that she has the makings of a great voice, and she has a really nice tone. There's something very interesting, almost mysterious about her. :lol: That sounds weird, but maybe someone understand what I mean.

#49 Apple Cake

Apple Cake

Maimai ♔ Zukki

• Senpai
  • 2176 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

from Slack at JPH!P:

Anyway, their official nicknames are "Harunan", "Daishi", "Masaki", and "Kuduu".

so masaki's nickname is masaki? ^^; oh well there'll be more nicknames along the way ~ <3

meee.jpg

Check out my personal blog!

*。*

Slice of Apple Cake 

▷ Update: ℃-ute - THE FUTURE Dance Cover //

#50 Hyper

Hyper

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Congrats Masaki!!
I'm really happy she made it. I thought she was really cute during the auditions, but I didn't think she would actually make it, because she wasn't really a fan favorite. I was pretty much waiting for her to join the eggs, so I was super surprised to find she made it.

And she's from Hokkaido? She's in good company there, plus a fangirl mom.I wonder how many older members and songs she knows. I hope she get's Tsunku to pull out more of the back catalog :P

Iikubo Haruna ♥ Fukumura Mizuki ♥ Michishige Sayumi ♥ Sato Masaki

#51 Clown

Clown

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

Congratulations, Masaki!!!

She improved a lot during the audition, thas very important so i think she deserves to be a MM. :)

Rika * Sayu * Zukki * Homare

#52 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

Congratulations, Masaki!!!

She improved a lot during the audition, thas very important so i think she deserves to be a MM. :)

I totally agree on that.

I was so focused on her improvement that I noticed only today how pretty she is. :wub:

paqp.jpg

#53 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:13 PM

I can't believe she was brave enough to let them cut her hair for the audition to give her a new look. :lol: Of course I'm nervous about haircuts but I think it says a lot about her being a gung-ho person who really goes all in. Eeee! I love this generation so much!

It is said that Hokkaido girls are tough. Just look at Miki and Satoda Mai ;)
Which other H!P girl is from Hokkaido, other than the Country Musume girls ofcourse :lol: I can't remember all of them.

I actually find her prettier with her forehead, like during her first appearance on HPT.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#54 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

It is said that Hokkaido girls are tough. Just look at Miki and Satoda Mai ;)
Which other H!P girl is from Hokkaido, other than the Country Musume girls ofcourse :lol: I can't remember all of them.

Aya Ishiguro, Kaori Iida, Natsumi Abe, Rinne Toda, Asami Kimura, Ami Kitagami, Asami Konno, Miki Fujimoto, Mai Satoda and Erika Miyoshi were all born in Hokkaido :). Also, Masae Ootani was raised in Hokkaido, but not born there :).

#55 stamper

stamper

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT. I just had a feeling about Masaki from the start, idk. My heart sank when she blew it during dance practice, but she really made up for it with her singing. Obviously her ability to turn it around so quickly really impressed Tsunku :)

Her mom is a wota? XD omg, I desperately want to see her reaction when she found out her daughter made it in.

#56 Helder Ribeiro

Helder Ribeiro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1344 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

I'm happy about her getting inn! But, am I the only one that liked her previous hairstyle?
I liked the way it looked different from other idols! Now she has this same fringe and short hair that almost all idols have... boring =(

But she is cute, anyway. =)
Posted Image

10th Generation

#57 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:21 PM

We can guess which parent will be moving to Tokyo with Masaki :lol: XD
Lets hope her mom doesn't freak out infront of Morning Musume ^^;

^I like her previous haristyle too. Didn't you read my post 3 posts above ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#58 Kotoko'22

Kotoko'22

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1099 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

Morning Musume 10th gen announcement 11/09/29

^
From the audition thread. Masaki sounds so small and cute I want to hug her! :wub:

paqp.jpg

#59 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:34 PM

i was rooting for this girl from the start. she caught my eye mainly because she resembles saaya irie. ^^;
Posted Image

#60 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

^XD ROFL Now that you mention it... :whistle:
But I don't think Masaki have the measurements XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users