H!P Fans in Germany, Austria or Switzerland?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

ok thanks~ ^_^ I was hoping for the festival being sometime during the summer break, but having a little trip in May will be fun too ;)

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#42 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hey, I'm also from Germany, I live in Nürnberg I wish I could live more near to Düsseldorf because here it's hard to find japanese stuff :(
I'm a Morning Musume fan since 2000 I especially like the older/former members because the 9th and 10th generation is just to young for me it's not that I dislike them but I can't get myself to cheer and get all crazy about a 13 year old kid ;)
!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#43 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

^
I think I know how you feel. At first I had problems with their age, too. But I've somehow overcome that problem, I think it was when I covered Haruka's dancing part in 1 2 3 and I saw how amazing she actually was :)

speaking about "getting japanese stuff", how does everyone here get their things (CDs, DVDs, Manga, Cosplay, etc.)? ^_^ do you like to use CDJapan for stuff like that? I've never ordered anything up until now because it's kinda expensive... but I don't know any shops that sell Japanese music/clothes/etc in Austria/Germany.

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#44 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

^

The only shop I know is neo tokyo in munich and berlin but I'm sure that you will find much more in düsseldorf. Last week I went to neo tokyo in munich (once a year) But they have no H!P stuff.
I have some DVDs and CDs (BILD) I bought them at Yesasia.com I like Yesasia a lot they also sell the Taiwan or Hong Kong version which is not expensiv, sadly the T & HK versions have the DVD region 3 so you need a dvd player that plays all regions or you use your pc (like I do). What I especially like at Yesasia is, that when you buy a CD it counts for the ORICON Charts (japanese version only) and the shipment is also free when you buy things worth more then about 50$. Since I never bought anywhere else I cannot say anything about that ;)

Attached Files

#45 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

I also purchase most of my Idol merchandise from YesAsia. If they don't have what I want, I buy from CDJapan.

#46 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

I usually buy CDs from CDJapan because I only had trouble with YesAsia since the end of 2011 ^^;. They even wrote something wrong on the parcels (e.g. they declared it as "present" and this is betrayal) and even though I stayed under the limit of 22€ I had to go to the custom service every time since then (7 or 8 times).

CDJapan charges shipping fees but they are usually reliable. You recieve your CD usually within one week and their sales count for the Oricon daily charts (which is important regarding the first day sales) whereas YesAsia only delivers sales for the weekly charts. There's also the point system at CDJapan and you can use the saved points later to reduce the total amount of a later order.

For photosets I usually use HSU (Hello! Store USA) even though it takes considerably long to recieve them. Until now the only disappointing thing was the big delay a few months ago.

Both shops are useful for me because I don't have a credit card and can only use PayPal. (YesAsia originally too but if they can't declare their parcels correctly it's not so good)

Apart from that you can always ask for help here. Some users help others with getting merchandise from e.g. UF-Online. A short time ago I got a bandana (orange, Kudo Haruka design) and a Berryz Kobo photoset through this. A lot of other users sell their CDs & merchandise here, too, and the prices are (from my experiences) usually fair.

For older things (especially albums & singles) I often use Ebay. A lot of old CDs are often 1. available and 2. much cheaper than they would be at CDJapan, YesAsia or elsewhere.
A few months ago I bought 22 CDs and a photobook (Biyuuden - Fleur de Fleur) from someone for not even 30 USD and all CDs were in perfect condition :). I also got the first Morning Musume album and the first Taiyo to Ciscomoon album through Ebay..

In Düsseldorf there are sometimes sold CDs and merchandise in bookstores but they (and other things) are totally expensive because of the import costs (they add them to the price of every item). But they focus more on Anime, Manga and Japan related things.

#47 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

I use either YesAsia or CDjapan, although I definitely prefer CDJapan ^-^

In order to get other stuff like photocards or t-shirts, there's a facebook group called Idol! Swap which is mainly about people selling H!P stuff (sometimes other idols) and making group orders with fromJapan, where you can directly order from japanese online shops ^^

Hope that helps.

Forever waiting for the day when a german fan close to me appears in here ;A;

#48 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

I was at NeoToyko once (in Berlin) and they sold the RE of a single for 40€. It wasn't H!P but Ayumi Hamasaki but still no super rare out of print thing...so yeah I only use YesAsia and used CD Japan once..I think both are alright. For older stuff there is also http://www.me-shop.n...talog/index.php

#49 Ayusa

Ayusa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:13 AM

Yes the Neo Tokyo Shops are often very expensive but I always buy some magazines there because they are slightly cheaper then on Yesasia.com.

#50 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

I have just seen this topic. I am from Poland which is for sure not mentioned in the topic title but quite near as well. And i will be in Berlin in three weeks time so maybe there is a chance of a H!P fans meeting of some kind :)
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#51 m-chen

m-chen

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Sooo, I wasn't quite sure, where to post it, but this thread seems like the one.

I'm currently selling a big part of my Momusu poster collection. I've had the calendars for maybe 5 years now and I can't hang all the pictures

So I'm selling them on ebay (within Germany only!):

http://www.ebay.de/s...=&_trksid=p3686

Maybe this is a good opportunity to get a poster without the fees from Japan oder China and without getting a whole calendar or a set or whatever.

Currently there are only 3 posters, but I'm just about to put up more. =)

YouTube Dance Cover Team: https://www.youtube....r/otomenotiming

#52 sarasa-chan

sarasa-chan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

I'm also from germany, from Munich

#53 Meilo

Meilo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

You are wellcome !!!

#54 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hello everyone, I'm from Königs Wusterhausen (in the south of Berlin) :)

I often buy my H!P (and other) stuff from CDJapan, YesAsia and ebay. 

I'm a big fan of CDJapan. I buy since 2008 my CD's and never had trouble with them. 

Lately I use the middelmann service Noppin to get some other stuff.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#55 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Hey I'm also from Germany. I live in Berlin and I'm studying at the outskirts of Berlin, in Wildau. Which is funny b/c patapataful that posted in this thread before I did lives next to Wildau it seems.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#56 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, back in Germany. The lack of Asian-ness here is amazing.

Together.jpg

#57 m-chen

m-chen

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:11 PM

I guess, there is noone from Berlin who would be interested to join a Jpop focused dance team? We all love H!P and love to cover their dances. Please don't be shy and contact me (female only, pls <3).

YouTube Dance Cover Team: https://www.youtube....r/otomenotiming

#58 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:25 PM

Aw man I'd love to, but unfortunately I live close to Düsseldorf.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#59 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:35 PM

I've always wanted to cover the dances with a group but unfortunately I don't live near Berlin either ._.

#60 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:57 PM

Rereading old posts in this topic there have been wota parties in Düsseldorf? Damn, right during my hiatus lol.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users