H!P Fans in Germany, Austria or Switzerland?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

I went through the whole sub-forum to search for an adequate thread. Unfortunately the only ones that I was able to find were for a German showgroup, for the HANGRY & ANGRY concert in Berlin and single threads for the wota partys in Düsseldorf. I attended one of them last year.

I already got to know several H!P fans from Germany either here or through hello-project.de, but I'd like to know whether there are more of you active or at least registrered here and whether there are also H!P fans from Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

I'm 28 years old (status in 2012) and living in Neuss, which is close to Düsseldorf. I've been a H!P fan since summer 2009, but I am very (or maybe more) interested in the past of H!P. My favorite current group (also the one that got me into H!P) is Morning Musume, followed by Berryz Koubou, S/mileage and °C-ute.

#2 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

i come from germany too :)

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

I'm from DE too, but I'm far too busy keeping up with all the 48 stuff already, so I can't spare any time for H!P or other idol groups sadly (except when they are on the very same shows as the 48 girls, that is). :)

signature3.png

#4 Kenshin

Kenshin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:51 PM

I am from austria , but i have also saw some german fans from Hangry and angry in paris but they was not on a Wota party in düsseldorf . ,In austria where i am live there are 2 guys the liked momu but not jet anymore .

There are more K pop ,J rock fans in my area .

I am also more interestet from the past of the H!P Love some concerts from 2006-2007 .

#5 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

Also from Germany :) Hi there~

#6 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

Also from Germany and the German Wotaparty Leader XD
Posted Image

#7 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

Is it possible to post german blog-links here...(for example reviews about H!P DVDs/CDs/...)
if you are interested...

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#8 nachdenki

nachdenki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

Also from Germany, northern part.

Not very active on H!O though, but a PM will usually reach me since email notice is enabled. :blush:
I also lurk around here every other month for a few days though.

#9 AiLove09

AiLove09

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hi. I'm moving to Bonn soon and was looking for some H!P fans to get together with after I get there. (Also, so I won't be alone...haha)
My blog is back! H!P Smoothies are Yummy!

#10 sky_fish

sky_fish

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Nice to meet you all =) I'm born in Austria and currently living in Germany (near Munich) ^^ I'm 23 and female if anybody is interested and Jeani is one of my best friends ever *hug*

I also would like to know if you guys would be interested in German H!P-Reviews for CDs, DVDs and stuff since Jeani and I often post some in our forum.

507330_original.jpg

#11 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

@ Jeani & sky_fish:
I would be interested in that and I won't mind if you post the reviews here :).

@ AiLove09:
Are you going to move to Bonn permanently or just for a certain amount of time?

#12 AiLove09

AiLove09

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

Right now, it's just a year. I will have to get my visa extended to stay longer sadly. :( I really want to though!
My blog is back! H!P Smoothies are Yummy!

#13 Kenshin

Kenshin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

@ Ai love09 there are some H!P partys in the near from Bonn ,you must only travel to Düsseldorf , in the jeahr , But i dont know 1 H!P fan from Bonn ,but there are some anime conventions like the animagic .

https://www.facebook...t.php?eid=heare

#14 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

yay~ <3
there IS another person from Austria who's on H!O. I'm so happy! I always thought that I'm alone ^_^
I'm from Austria (South of Styria) and am 19 years old. And I'm interested in all H!P stuff, no matter if its old or new or anything. :)

around here, there's only one girl who's also interested (I made her interested, thehe) in H!P and nearly nobody who likes/even knows J-Pop/Rock. <_<
It's lonely. ^^;

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#15 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

I'm also from germany, from Mannheim. Already met some of you in Düsseldorf lol

#16 Kenshin

Kenshin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

@ hiromi you make my day ,i have think i am alone with my hobby in austria ,
I have a grandmother also from Styria ,from Bad Aussee . but this is not in the south , XD
I like also everything from theH!P the old Hello Morning episodes are so awsome XD .

Are you also on some Anime cons like the aninite ,Maconvention ,Manga camp ,Anilan , and so on .
Jeahr there are to many J rock fans ,i hate it XD

#17 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:28 PM

In approximately two weeks we're going to have the next Japantag / Nihon Day in Düsseldorf (on Saturday, October 15th) :). Who of you is going to be there? I guess I'll be there during the daytime and I'm going to watch the big firework from at home (I'm able to see it from the fields around the village where I live).

#18 Kenshin

Kenshin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

Sorry i cant come to the party do DD because ,i have some troubles , but next time XD

#19 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

^
^
Probably won't be there either, sadly

#20 sky_fish

sky_fish

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Oi XD Don't miss me, you 2 I'm from Austria too! From East Tyrol. But living now in Germany... But I was already H!P fan when I lived in Austria =P And I'm visiting my homecountry at least once a month! =3

Oh cool than Jeani and I will post a few links to our reviews soon! ^^ Watch out =)

507330_original.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users