652 replies to this topic

#1 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

Posted Image

AKB48に“公式ライバル”が誕生するという極秘情報が飛び込んできた。そのライバルグループの名は“乃木坂46”。読み方が“のぎざかフォーティシックス”なのか“のぎさかよんじゅうろく”なのかも、現在のところは不明である。

判明している情報によると、総合プロデューサーはAKB48を手がける秋元康氏。しかし、SKE48、NMB48、SDN48ら姉妹グループとは一線を画するという。そして所属レコード会社は、ソニーミュージック。“乃木坂46”とはいったい何者なのか、東京都港区・乃木坂にビルを構えるソニーミュージックの担当K氏を直撃した。

―そもそも乃木坂46とはいったい?

「……時代の頂点に立つAKB48のライバルとなるアーティストをつくるプロジェクトです。今の段階では、それ以外のことは……」

―ソニーミュージックといえば、かつてグループ会社のデフスターレコーズにAKB48が所属していました。彼女たちがレコード会社を移籍した後、国民的アイドルになったことについては?

「やっぱり“逃した魚”は大きかったですよ。その悔しさをわれわれソニーのスタッフはすごく持っています。われわれは今回、その気持ちをプロジェクトにぶつけます。ライバルとして“本気”でAKB48にぶつかっていきますよ」

―乃木坂46という名前はどのようにして? その由来は?

「秋元さんの考えとしか……。われわれのオフィスが乃木坂にあることと関係があるのではないかと……」

メンバーは、この夏に開催されるオーディションで1期生が誕生するとのこと。それ以外は、ライバルという存在も、46の数字の意味も、そして活動内容も謎が深まるばかり。しばし続報を待とう。

■週刊プレイボーイ28号で『乃木坂46』スクープ!ソニーミュージック担当者インタビューの完全版を掲載。

http://wpb.shueisha....011/06/27/5466/

What is Sony and Aki-p up to now?

Latest profile pics as of November 2011

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#2 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:00 AM

Aki-p's yet another brilliant idea. Instead of handing the "rival" name to others, he'll just create a rival himself. I believe people won't be satisfied by 1 group monopolizing the whole industry therefore there will be some that will turn around and instead support a rival. By creating a rival himself, Aki-p can ensure that those people's money will still fall into his pocket at last.
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.
Nakayan Quest - Nakayan Quests in English! Starting from Lv. 18.

#3 Lacyrains

Lacyrains

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:46 AM

The whole thing seems dumb to me. Soon every girl in tokyo will be in a idol group. Kind of waters things down imo.

#4 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:09 AM

I immediately go 'lulwut?' after reading that news... ^^;

I'm not sure but I find it more to funny rather than brilliant... They're creating a 'rival' for their previous creations.
I wonder what kind of gimmicks will this group have to rival the whole 48 family... :whistle:

#5 iu-kun

iu-kun

Buono!♥

• Senpai
  • 1806 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

a rival? that sounds interesting :huh:

Posted Image

#6 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:33 AM

The whole thing seems dumb to me. Soon every girl in tokyo will be in a idol group. Kind of waters things down imo.

Tokyo will be a town of idol then, won't that be great? Everyone you meet on the street is an idol. :P
Majisuka Gakuen Summary Site - Summary with pictures for episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 2.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 Casts - Complete translation from Majisuka Gakuen 2 Official Homepage.

#7 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hmm... is it rival or revival? :)

Cover looks to me like orig set list album cover. Perhaps just some AKB48 thingy with new members (Team 4 or research students perhaps) singing the old songs from defstar era. Just my guess.

signature3.png

#8 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

In the picture an pink arrow points to Acchan... conspiracy!!! :)

signature3.png

#9 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

Some seem to be speculating that this is part of a deal for Akimoto to get the rights to the old Def Star era songs back.

With the HKT auditions, new stages promised for all teams (including KII fingers crossed) and possibility of a Hokkaido based group and Taiwan seemingly put on hold, I hope Akimoto doesn't try to do too much and compromise the product.

#10 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

potential training ground for team 8?
just a random thought, nothing more.

#11 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

Well it's official
http://www.nogizaka46.com/

I wish they'd done like a dark version of AKB (well they are in MG lol)

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#12 nanakitade123

nanakitade123

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Honestly I think there is nothing wrong with this. AKB48 is very sucessful but It is hard to belive that they won't last forever. (Even though i would be very sad. lol). It's time for new batch of girls to show what they got. For an example. Lady GAGA. There will probably someone bigger than her in the next few years.

#13 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:32 AM

Akip is a mastermind genius, so whatever he does in the idol world to further leave his mark, I'm game for it. I'm not expecting failure, and even though they aren't in the akb family, I think ppl will embrace them and watch them as if they are. Let's see what happens. It would be great to see some intense rivalry, chart-wise. AKB and another idol group trading first and second place on oricon daily charts, while ppl are closely watching it. That be kool...

#14 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:01 AM

hmmm nobody can beat akb sales anymore. so they have to create their own rivals because they can't see anyone else as rival?

moneymoneymoneymoney *whisper*

#15 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

Yep he sure knows how to make ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Akimoto-san, I applaud you with the Yuko Claps *clap clap*

#16 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

http://natalie.mu/music/news/52791

#17 Undirrast

Undirrast

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

Just as AKB is starting their 13th gen audition, serious heat in this rivalry... But if I were a Japanese girl looking for an idol career, I would rather go for AKB than Nogizaka... Afterall AKB is already well-established, but well, there will certainly be people who loves to challenge, let's see... Aki-P is planning to turn 1% of Japanese population into idol lol.

#18 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

I'm surprised that the Japanese aren't tired of the 48 family already, but you'd think this would take the cake. Seriously, another huge idol group, basically the same thing as AKB48 but a different name?

I somehow think this will all backfire. I think this is a bad move. Just a feeling I have.

#19 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

Well people love fresh idols but I hope total image isn't just akb rivals, every group has an image but being the official rivals of akb...ehhh....

I wouldnt enjoy watching them on tv if all they will talk about akb and them being rivals, unless there is trash talking.

#20 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

Wait, so Aki-p doesn't have the defstar rights? Does that mean everything from Team A's 1st, 2nd and 3rd stages? Because I LOVED those songs. 'Nageki no Figure' is INCREDIBLE. Is that why they never perform any old songs like Skirt, Hirari and stuff ?
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users