• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#381 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Shiraishi Mai & Matsumura Sayuri on (my absolute favorite TV variety show) AKAN KEISATSU
Attached File  Untitled.png   1.56MB   6 downloads
Usually they have 3 random AKB members on the show, but this week its all NOGIZAKA! I wouldnt mind this becoming permanent Posted Image
http://v.youku.com/v...A4MDIxODYw.html

Attached Files

#382 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

A deviantart member called ~Will-D-Ant has done some excellent fanart of AKB, JKT, and Nogizaka members

Check out them out!
http://will-d-ant.de...rt.com/gallery/
http://blog.livedoor...s/22842164.html

Attached File  fan_art___matsumura_sayuri_from_nogizaka46_by_will_d_ant-d4rw4ig.jpg   161.19K   3 downloadsAttached File  ikoma_rina__nogizaka46__doodle_by_will_d_ant-d4smq2s.jpg   202.88K   4 downloadsAttached File  ikuta_erika_from_nogizaka_46_by_will_d_ant-d4svysm.jpg   195.5K   8 downloadsAttached File  nogizaka46_by_will_d_ant-d5byvl3.jpg   95.9K   13 downloadsAttached File  nogizaka46_captain__sakurai_reika_by_will_d_ant-d5bywfq.jpg   192.36K   14 downloadsAttached File  70ad821ecaf5a155efffc183254faf55-d4szku8.jpg   90.96K   10 downloads

#383 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

news via rust @ S48

1. Nogizaka will be holding their First Year Debut Anniversary Concert!
Here's their official news release.

2. Nogizaka will be featured on ZIP! Spring Feast!
The date is Thursday, March 28, 2013, in TOKYO DOME CITY HALL (東京ドームシティホール).

Here's theofficial web for ZIP! Spring Feast & the news release from Nogizaka's official site.

3. B.L.T. Magazines is on sale! The relevant series are the「NOGI CAMERA」magazine Volune 10 ~14.
They can be ordered here.

4. Hokkaido Celebrate Nanamin's Birthday with horse racing!
All the way up north in Hokkaido, people are going to held a horse racing competition in celebration of Hashimoto Nanami's maturing birthday!
Nanamin will reach her 20th birthday on February the 20th, & is currently the only Nogizaka member from Hokkaido. Similarly, Nanamin's birthday was celebrated last year also with a horse racing competition! The race wil be held in Hokkaido's Obihiro Horse Track (帯広竞马场.) Credit to Nogizaka Journal!

#384 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

..HAHAHA

#385 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

=================

Natalie makes another SP page for Nogizaka46

http://natalie.mu/mu...p/nogizaka46_05

================

The member profile pics have been updated

http://www.nogizaka46.com/member/

===============

And, my favorite piece of news today: RUMORS!!

Here is a list of fan's speculations for the group (sourced here)

Which includes:

1. To hold a LIVE event in Akasaka

2. To create Akasaka46 (赤坂46)

3. To hold the "16nin no Principal" musical stage again

4. Get a new TV show on TBS

5. To reveal Nogizaka46's 2nd gen

6. To create Nogizaka's very own General Elections

7. To create a Nogizaka46 Theater

#386 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

I have followed Nogizaka's releases since their debut, but haven't really paid much attention to the group until this past month. I now regret not paying more attention from the beginning. I love this group!! They somehow remind me of H!P from back in the day, but I'm not sure why I think that. Maybe it is because "Nogizakatte doko" seems like a mash-up between Utaban and AKBingo. I really like how their show does one episode every month featuring all the members who have birthdays that month, giving the undergirls opportunity to shine.

I am still trying to determine my oshi in the group, and in the meantime I am firmly MD for Nogizaka. Some of the members that have especially stood out to me are as follows:

Sakurai Reika - I am always interested in the leaders of groups first and foremost. The first thing I noticed about Reika is she looks like the lovechild of Takahashi Ai and Oshima Yuko. Sometimes she seems a bit too reserved, but other times her mannerisms and voice really remind me of Yuko.

Matsumura Sayuri - As far as I can tell Sayuri seems to be the most airheaded in the group. While I don't typically go for this type, she's one of my top contenders for oshi.

Takayama Kazumi - This girl is right on the tipping point of being my oshi. Her voice is \AMAZING/ Her intonation makes her sound like she's always on the verge of breaking into song. She always has something to say and she always sounds interesting saying it. I noticed her quickly because my doctor has a similar lilt to his voice when he speaks (even though he's white and an English speaker).

Noujou Ami - THOSE EYES!! She stares into the camera and feels like she's piercing your soul! Whenever she's staring at the camera, I have great difficulty focusing on what's being done or said by other members. She reminds me a bit of Ogawa Makoto and Konno Asami.

Akimoto Manatsu - She looks evil. She's amazing and funny, but she always looks like she's about to be revealed as the villain.

All that being said, I have difficulty watching their senbatsu shows. Since I don't have a truly clear favorite, it is really hard to see any of the members drop out of senbatsu. Speaking of, how exactly does senbatsu work? When Nogizaka first came out, I thought I read that every single and performance was going to rely on fan votes, but it seems like management chooses the members for the singles. I would appreciate any clarification on how the group works in this regard.

#387 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

Glad you enjoy them. I also followed their releases from the beginning, but basically only the music. Then with Seifuku no Mannequin I decided to pick up Nogidoko cause my oshi back then (Ami) landed in senbatsu again.
Certainly not a good decision on my part, according to my wallet.  

To answer your question about the senbatsu: 

It is indeed selected by management. Up until Seifuku no Mannequin they had a 7-front 9-back formation, but it has now turned into 8-8.

Popularity seemingly only plays a little part in the selection, as my own oshimen Minami Hoshino would probably land in backrow or UG otherwise. 

The single senbatsu are announced on Nogidoko, and the selected girls are also the ones who'll appear on the show until the next selection, exception given to special occassions such as Misa being allowed in on the Coming of Age special.  This senbatsu is also the one appearing in TV appearences, but it's a lot less set in stone there, for example - During occassions they perform fully live, it's common that a few senbatsu members are replaced by Mahiro Kawamura, Misa Etou and/or Ami Noujou.  Possibly because these three are somewhat strong singers. 

The fan vote thing they talked about during early promotions came back as a stageplay series they run called 16nin no Principal, where for each performance, each fan can vote -once- for sixteen members they want to see appear.  Roles are then decided based on amount of votes.  Their second one is starting pretty soon, so it's pretty exciting to see if there's been any major shifts in popularity. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#388 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

After watching nearly every episode of Nogidoko, I am kind of frustrated at the general lack of exposure for the UG. I wish they had another show featuring a larger group.

It's decidedly frustrating that management's method for choosing members is unknown. It would be one thing if senbatsu was consistent, but girls dropping in and out of the different positions and in and out of the hachi-fukujin seems haphazard. I mean does it generally depend on work ethic, or does it rely on some other factor? Also, what was the general opinion when Akimoto Manatsu showed up out of nowhere to become a front member? I like her, but was there any backlash from fans?

The faceless management of Nogizaka really makes me appreciate TGSK, Saru-obaasan, and Shinobu-san, in AKB. At the very least there's someone there listening and you know who makes, or influences decisions.  

Btw...are all the members under one label, or are some members managed by different agencies like AKB's setup??

#389 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:13 AM

Aww, forum activity here has fizzled out despite the announcement of a new single. Why H!O has no love for Nogizaka46? :(

#390 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

I really love Nogizaka, and I will be active if there's someone else to be active with me  ^_^

Any thoughts on this single's senbatsu??

#391 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

I am liking the new 8-fukujin lineup although...well, nothing against Ikomachan but I would bump either Kanarin or Sayunyan up instead at her expense. Unfortunately, that would also mean Ikuchan will be the only under-18 in the top 8. Regardless, its great to see Kazumin back in there where she belongs and I do not object to Nanasemaru either. She's a beauty and is certainly popular enough to be deserving of it.

I haven't watched the last 3 nogidoko yet (no chance to download but am doing so now) but I suspect neither Manatsu or Minami are surprised at their exclusion from the 8-fukujin. Neither of them were particularly confident about their placement there and I think they have been expecting it themselves. Its just a matter of when.

I know there are some who think that captain Reika is actually not popular enough to be deserving of a 8-fukujin slot herself. I say :P to them all. She ain't my fav member (that would be between Sayurin or Kazumin) but I like her enough that I want her in that exact position where she is now.

Am happy for Bebitan that she is back in as I always thought she deserves another shot. Its a shame that her return along with Yuttan seems to have come at the expense of Nenekoro and Seirarin but I really do not know who else to take out from the senbatsu lineup. Both Maimai and Myumyu seem to have cemented their selection and I won't consider dropping either of them just yet. I might drop Manatsu for Nenekoro though...

Poor Eto Misa deserves a break though. Unfortunately, I can't think of any other girl to sacrifice from the senbatsu lineup aside from well...Minami. She's cute and the lineup does need her there to maintain a youthful image but she is arguably the least popular senbatsu member at the moment. However, taking out the youngest girl to put in yet another 20 year old is well...I can see why management will be concerned...

I won't be surprised if the 2nd generation has a much younger pool of girls...

Edit: What the heck happened to my paragraphs? I can see it when editing my posts but it disappears after posting. Or maybe my browser is just acting up?

Edited yet again: Nvm, fine now lol.

#392 TxBullnettle

TxBullnettle

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

I honestly don't get the point of the hachifukujin. I mean I understand the need to have a stable lineup of front girls that the public can readily identify as Nogizaka, but in reality it only seems to be a title. Take Kazumin, she was 16th last time and yet she still showed up in nearly every broadcast featuring Nogizaka members. Other than a title and being part of the main single I don't really see the point. If every senbatsu resulted in the members doing a gravure spread, or additional CM appearances I would understand the system a bit more.

Honestly, I wonder if school exams might have been a factor in this senbatsu. Maybe this is supposed to lighten the workload for the younger members so they can handle their studies. Still, Ikoma seems almost fragile at times, like being the face of the group has caused her some emotional or mental issues. This move might be to protect her, and give her a little breathing room.

I find it kind of hard to speculate about Nogizaka since I never hear about any rhyme or reason that management does the things they do. Granted I say that after making several speculative statements but people will know what I mean...right?

#393 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

I'm a Nogizaka fan/hyperaddict/worshipper, though I'm not as active on these forums as I used to be. 

I find the 8fukujin changes to be well-needed, Minami drop among other stuff was a good thing. She herself is not comfortable with the front position and is even willing to admit it. Backrow senbatsu is a perfect position for her (though nothing lower cause objectively speaking she's the second best idol in the world).   I felt a little bit bad for Manattan because she on the other hand has been working extremely hard to gain acceptance after being shoved up front from the moment of her inclusion, and she also did the skydiving thing. Only a little bit though, in reality I was kinda hoping she'd lose her spot to either Nanase or Yumi.

Nanase back is definitely a blessing. She's a riser, not too shabby a singer and is only about the most beautiful existence on this earth. <- The last point is totally objective. 

The amount of screen time she had in the Kimi no Na wa Kibou (Dance & Lip Version) MV, not to mention the commercial voiceover, kinda led me to believe she'd get promoted a rank.
In my opinion, these are the best news regarding the new line-up.

Though yes, the hachifukujin is definitely not a kami7 in relation to promotion. Nanase, Kazumin and Sayunyan all appeared in more stuff than Minami for both Seifuku and Kimi no Na. Whether it was TV, radio, online or magazine interviews.  It does speak a lot for position in songs though, with Minami being the main star of the Yubi Bouenkyou & Shakiism music videos.  Taking this to account, I wouldn't be surprised if the Version A music video will be focused on Nanamin this time around, with it possibly being the insert song from Bad Boys J. It's all speculation though. 

Though really.

I'm leaps annoyed by the fact that there's no first time senbatsu girls. Fine, I don't ever see Maaya or Chiharu making it to senbatsu, but the already mentioned Misa Etou is a completely different case. 
A decently popular member (although she's selling out fewer and fewer blocks...) who pretty much unders for more than half of all media performances. I'd like to think she should have priority over both Yuttan & Marika. From a slightly-to-completely biased point of view (as she's my #4) I'd actually prefer if they had kept Nene instead of adding either of those two, because I think she did a good job seizing her moment this time around.

Amazingly anti-climatic use of the two rotating spots. 

By the way, the 2nd gen will be revealed during the 16nin no Principal Deux musical/stageplay.
Fans are speculating it's about 11-15 girls. If these numbers end up being true, I wish they increase the senbatsu size to approximately half the group, because some girls are gonna get majorly pushed back.  Especially considering how Sayunyan, Yumi and Maimai appear to have cemented backrow positions by now.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#394 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yeah, I do wonder myself about what is the real point of the 8fukujin but I'm not in Japan so I can't see if they do actually get more promotion or not. It just seems like a gimmick based on their so-called rivaly with AKB48. However, it does seem like they do get a bit more attention than usual. I recall there was even a clip here that was translated that had the girls doing some bedroom talk segment in pyjamas and it featured only the 7fukujin + Reika. Stuff like this will only help to reinforce their popularity.

I do feel bad for the girls who never got a shot at senbatsu but it really is quite hard to imagine some of them being promoted. In fact, I kinda think only Eto Misa is really deserving of a break. The rest...I'm sure they work hard but there's something missing about them. I do try to watch their videos too (the bonus ones) and am not particularly charmed by most of them. I'm not saying this to be mean but having see their childhood segments during Nogidoko, I have to say that puberty really didn't work out so well for Chiharu. She was quite adorable as a kid. As a teenager...well, I won't say she's ugly but you won't give her a 2nd look when she's in the company of Nanase or Yumi, or even well...Nene or Bebitan who aren't outstanding beauties but are cute enough to hold one's attention.

Now that the group is rather more established, they will probably draw in some better quality candidates instead of just those who might have tried for and failed the '48 family auditions. Again, I don't mean to insult the current members but I do expect the 2nd batch to have some rather stronger idol personalities. Whatever sympathies I might have for the existing members, I am also looking forward to see what the 2nd gen have to offer to the group.

#395 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

*Catching up on news*

2ND GEN TO BE REVEALED AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK?! (I secretly pray that Mitsumune Kaoru joins, so I can have my kami oshi and 2nd oshi in the same group. Yes, I'm aware this wont come true lol)

OMG MAIYAN IS CENTER?!?!?! AHHHHHDKFJFDEFH*R#H(F YES!

EHH, ETOU MISA STILL NOT IN SENBATSU?!?! *Breathes fire from mouth*

==========

Well, I should get around and make the 6th single thread then now, huh? :)

#396 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

NOGIZAKA46 SINGING HELLO! PROJECT CLASSICS!!! WOOO!!!

Petitmoni & Morning Musume!

Time Skip to 3:25 for Morning Musume - Happy Summer Wedding

=============

I wonder if Yoshimoto Ayaka reapplied for 2nd gen.....

I hope

http://www.hello-onl...ka46/?p=1526270

Edited by Noriega, 26 April 2013 - 07:59 AM.

#397 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

http://www.nogizaka4...3/04/post-1.php

Nogizaka46 will be introducing one new 2nd generation member at EACH of their 16nin no Principal deux performance.

Here is the schedule:

Akasaka ACT Theater
May 3 - 17:00
May 4-6 - 13:00 - 17:00
May 7-10 - 18:00
May 11-12 - 13:00 - 17:00

Umeda Arts Theater
May 31 - 18:00
June 1-2 - 13:00 - 17:00

If you do the math, THERE IS 20 NEW MEMBERS!!!! 

(Note: If the group is still by their original concept, the limit of members within the group will be 46 girls)

#398 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:58 AM

Ando Mikumo is graduating. Not one of my favorites, but its rather sad that she had to go without getting a shot at senbatsu. Even Yumiko was senbatsu at least once.

#399 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

Ando Mikumo is graduating. Not one of my favorites, but its rather sad that she had to go without getting a shot at senbatsu. Even Yumiko was senbatsu at least once.

AHHHHH NO!!!!!!!

I was hoping Nogizaka's popularity would rise to a point where they either end up on a English speaking show on NHK World, interviewed by a foreign magazine/media outlet, or a place for her to speak for the group to a foreign audience.

Sad to see her go  :(

#400 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

The 2nd gen profiles, on the official site, will be updated after each Stage that they are introduced in.

The first to be revealed will be a 13 years old (born in 19-freaking-99!!!!)

http://blog.nogizaka...3/05/011778.php

88f1f355-s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users