• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

Aww...Poor Eri. That must be painful...to be friends with someone for 7 years, and for the very same person to end it just so easily. Did Reina really care as much as Eri did? Did she ever? At least Sayu will always be by Eri's side. I either can see a painful ending to this or a twist of some sort. Hehehe. I find it slightly funny that Sayu knows Eri is feeling off, but still won't let her go where she wants to ^.^ Hehehe. Well, that's Sayu. The new banner looks cool too! I could never write horror. It just doesn't click with me, but I love the thrill of reading it ^.^
Posted Image
Avvy and Siggy by кαησησちゃん♫
S/mileage will never be the same without you: Ogawa Saki
Suzuki Airi <3 Maeda Yuuka <3 Asami Konno <3 Michishige Sayumi <3 Takahashi Ai <3 Jonghyun <3 Taemin <3 Sunny <3 Jessica <3
My H!O fanfic thread: http://www.hello-onl...ppy-story-pile/

#42 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

^ OMS
YOU SAY LIKE... THE BEST THINGS EVER
Now I must update soon!~
Ah, yes. it's my first time writing a horror, but ive been watching some movies and whatnot, so i think i have the general idea =.=
hehe

Posted Image
~Avvie and Sig made by Alice~

#43 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:19 AM

Hehehe Thanks. I really like your writing style ^.^ You like Eri a lot, right? I think I may write an Eri one-shot dedicated to you after I complete up to chapter 20 on my story, and do a YajiSuzu one-shot. Ah. I'm already overworking myself. Anyways, just tell me the prompt, and I'll try and get it done ^.^ Think of it as like a present! Presents are fun ^.^
Posted Image
Suzuki Airi <3 Maeda Yuuka <3 Asami Konno <3 Michishige Sayumi <3 Takahashi Ai <3 Jonghyun <3 Taemin <3 Sunny <3 Jessica <3

#44 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:00 AM

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?! You like my writing style!!?!?! Thank you!! This is my first time ever writing fanfics so X/ But THANK YOU~!
Yup~ I love her!! She's my idol!!! It's weird because it used to be Junjun, but now it's Eri and I have no idea how she's my favorite now XD She just is, hehe~
EHHHH (again)?!!?! Hontou Ni? You would really do that?
Awwh!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

;_____;
I LOVE YOU!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

Posted Image

#45 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

Hehehe. That was a really funny reaction ^.^ I didn't think you'd be so happy...here wait...I'm so stupid. I should've written this in PM. I think I'll do just that now >.<
Posted Image

#46 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

Aigoo.
Gomen~! XD haha, i Have weird reactions to things sometimes

Posted Image

#47 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

It wasn't weird >.< It was funny and cute! People tell me I'm too calm sometimes though >.<
Posted Image

#48 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Chapter 6:
Let Me Go

"Ne, Kame-chan, can't we go somewhere I wanna go now?" Sayu whined as we walked out of probably our 13th store. Our shopping trips had already cost, oh, i'd say about $300. It's not like me to take my anger out on shopping though, but, it is helping me get my mind off Reina. Ah, and Sayu is helping too. Well, if you call "talking about random stupid things" help.

"B-but, Sayu," I couldn't think of anything to say, until I smelled something. "Ah, I'm hungry, yeah that's it. Why don't we go over there to that...Coffee place?" I couldn't tell what it was but it smelled like coffee and something sweet. Yeah, that'll throw her off. Sayu can't resist sweets.

"Ahhh! That's a good idea! I'm hungry too!~" She sang as she started running, dragging me along with her. Honestly, I wasn't really hungry, I was just hoping that wherever Sayu wanted to go, we didn't run into you-know-who.

I was right. It was a coffee shop, or more like a pastry shop, and it smelled good. Maybe I was hungry after all. I couldn't help but laugh at Sayu, either. Her face looked as if she were looking at a piece of art.

"K-kame-chan...Look! It looks so good!~" she sang. "I'll take one of everything!~" she told the person behind the pastry display. Then I remembered how much money we had spent today.

"Woah, woah! Sayu! There's still a bunch of other places around here! This is just to.. fill our stomachs up, okay? Not to make us look preggers." I patted her on the shoulder, and told the person what we really wanted, "We'll take two cappuccino's and.." I turned to Sayu "What do you wanna eat? AND don't say everything"

"AH, KAME-CHAN!? WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS HARD ON ME?!" She pushed me, and then took her sweet time looking over all the sweets. ".....Okay....I think i've made up mind...Let's just get the ice cream so we can share, okay?" Her face lit up as she looked back over at me. The ice cream was really expensive, but, how could I say no to a face like that.

"Fine. One ice cream sundae please." I said as I handed my money over to the man, and within a few seconds our sundae was done.

"Talk about fast." I said as I grabbed our "lunch" from the man, "Now. Where do you wanna sit Sayu? Outside or.." I thought about what I had just said for a few minutes, man am I stupid, "Nevermind. It's too cold outside anyways, huh? This ice cream is just gonna make us-" I looked over at Sayu who was already sitting down in a booth digging in to our ice cream. " Guess i'm talking to myself." I said quietly to myself, " Yah, Sayu! Save some for me!" I exclaimed as I started digging into the ice-cream too.

"Ah, this is the best! Thank you Kame-chan!" She said with a warm smile. I tried to give her one back, but, I couldn't help but think that something was missing.

Not something....Someone...

"Ne..Sayu...Have you talked to...Reina, at all these past few days? You know, ever since that..incident?" I asked, looking back down at the ice-cream.

No answer.

"Ne, Sayu did you hear-" I stopped as I watched her eyes glide from left to right. "Eh, Sayu? Whats wrong?" I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Ah, Reina? Nope. Haven't talked to her!" She said getting up and taking the ice-cream and coffee with her. "Let's go to that umm... store.. I heard they were having a sale!" She exclaimed as she started towards the door.

"Hey! Sayu what's wrong-," All of a sudden I fell to the floor. I ran into something. "Ouch! Sayu..Wait for-" I looked up.

I couldn't believe it. Out of all places, and she had to be here. With him.

She gave me a smirk, and started laughing.

"Wow, fancy seeing you here, Eri." She said, clinging on to her "boyfriend" like how Sayu would to something cute. I was pissed.

I can't believe she called me that. "Eri". She's never called me that before. Ever. Not even when we were first met, she would never call me that. It would always be, Eririn, or Kame-chan, or Kame-san.

I got up, trying not to look like a dork( although it was hard trying to get up after you've fallen in a skirt and heels.)

"Let's go Sayu." I said walking right past them, as If I didn't ackowledge them.

It's not like I did in the first place. Then, of course, Reina made a big fuss about it.

"Oi.You aren't even gonna say "Hi" to me?" She grabbed on to my arm.

"What? You're done crying?" I swiped my arm away in disgust "What was all that yesterday then, Reina? Just an act?" I glared right into her eyes. We stood there staring eachother down for a good 3 minutes, and of course, I won. " You really like to change your mind about things Reina. It's foolish." I gave up on her, and turned towards Sayu. "Let's go, Sayu" I stopped at the door, "Have fun with your "boyfriend" Reina." And walked out before she could say anything back, but as I was doing so, I could still see her just standing there.

I gave her a good burn, but it's not like she's probably gonna change her mind about anything. She's probably gonna find a way to get me back.

I laughed as I thought about that.

How's she gonna do that? With her bodyguard boyfriend? I thought Reina was the tough one.

Then I remember the picture of us 7 years ago.

"Iie...That was the tough Reina. This Reina... I don't even know who she is."

All of a sudden I felt something grab onto my hand. It was warm and assuring.

"Ne, Kame-chan.. Don't worry. Reina.. She's happy now isn't she?" She gave me another one of those warm smiles. I couldn't help but smile back.

"It's just us now, huh?" I said with my usual happy, assuring Kamei voice.

"Yeah! We can get ....boyfriends on our own! Or... We can be forever alone together!!" She was close to stopping the circulation of blood in my hand. Thats weird. Why did she hesitate to say boyfriends? I guess she really did want to be forever alone, haha.

"Ow.. Sayu...I don't wanna be forever alone! I'll feel like a loser!" I laughed as I pulled my hand away."Hey, if you want, why don't you spend the night at my house tonight?" I said as I started walking towards the train station.

"Eh? Are you sure? But it won't be the same without-" I gave her a look before she could say anything else.

"Without who Sayu?"

"Ah..Nevermind..Forget it. Sure! I'll go to your house! Besides, I don't want you to be alone since Re-....I should stop talking." She said running after me.

Sayu.

You're making it hard on me to forget Reina.

Posted Image

#49 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:41 PM

[font="Times New Roman"]"Yeah! We can get ....boyfriends on our own! Or... We can be forever alone together!!" She was close to stopping the circulation of blood in my hand. Thats weird. Why did she hesitate to say boyfriends? I guess she really did want to be forever alone, haha.

"Ow.. Sayu...I don't wanna be forever alone! I'll feel like a loser!" I laughed as I pulled my hand away."Hey, if you want, why don't you spend the night at my house tonight?" I said as I started walking towards the train station.

Maybe Sayu wants to be with Eri :whistle:
Awesome chapter

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#50 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

Hehehehe. That's what I was thinking too! Is are cute little usagi girl developing feelings for a certain little kame-san? Argh! Reina, reina, reina. Grow a brain! Seriously! She's oblivious to all the pain she's causing others, and has that whole fakeness going on! How rude! How dare she be so snooty to Eri after all Eri did for her! Eririn, she's not worth your time! Just forget about Reina! >.<
Posted Image

#51 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

"Yeah! We can get ....boyfriends on our own! Or... We can be forever alone together!!" She was close to stopping the circulation of blood in my hand. Thats weird. Why did she hesitate to say boyfriends? I guess she really did want to be forever alone, haha.

Oh, so Sayu likes Eri, does she? How cute!

Personally, with the way that Reina has been acting, I think that Eri should forget her and just get together with Sayu.

#52 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:24 AM

Yah, guys~! Sorry about the lack of updates. I've actually been pretty busy this summer (surprising, ne?) SO~! Soon, I will post the next chapter for YBPL and Best Friends...

But also...I've been watching alot of dramas in my free time lately and stumbled upon this scene right here

And i'm wondering if I should use it as inspiration for my next chapter for either stories ;-;...i swear i cry waterparks when I watch this..

So! Whaddya guys think? should I this use as inspiration for one of my next chapters or no?

Posted Image

#53 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:04 AM

Chapter 7:
Just You And Me Now

“Sayu, really? My apartment is just two blocks away.” I said as I stopped for like the 14th time waiting for Sayu to catch up. “ Stop being such a wimp, and suck it up!” I shouted. Hopefully that would've motivated her, but instead I had a better idea. “If you hurry up, I'll give you some of the left over cake I have back at the apartment.” I said with a grin, and guess what? It worked.

“Eh? Okay! Let's go!” She yelled as she took off. Now she was in front of me. “Hurry up, Kame-chan! Move it or lose it!” She happily said.

Lose what? The fattening mix of flour,sugar and calories, or what we call “cake”? I'm pretty sure I wasn't going to miss it.

We finally arrived at my apartment and Sayu was rushing me to open the door. I swear I could've seen her drooling like some wild animal ready to eat. Oh wait... she was ready to eat.

As I opened the door Sayu pushed me out of the way.

“Where is it Kame-chan?!” She said all happily. Oh wow. This is horrible but...

“There is no cake Sayu hahahaha, I just wanted you to hurry up!” I bursted out into laughter. “You should've seen your face! PRICELESS” I continued to laugh as Sayu ran up to me and punched me on my shoulder.

“Kame-chan!! You're so mean!!!” She put her pouting face. Oh no. Not this time Sayu. I wasn't gonna fall for it.

“Well, you shouldn't eat all the time, anyways Sayu. It's unhealthy you know. Why do you eat a lot anyways? I'm just wondering.”

“Ah, well, you know! I eat when..ahm..just forget it.. I'm just always hungry, silly!” That was weird. This isn't really like Sayu to tell me to “forget it”. Something was up. But.. I didn't just wanna come out and say anything. It was better if she'd just tell me herself.

“Ne, Sayu. Try not to bring up you-know-who's name tonight, okay? I'm not really in the mood to talk about her.” Now I'm talking about her. Damn it. That's just gonna make Sayu talk about her more.

“Kame-chan...I'm sorry but.. Why do you care so much about Reina and Nobuo?” I knew it. “No-Not to be mean about it or anything, I mean, Reina is my friend too, and I should care about her as much as you but.. I'm just wondering” I didn't want to answer that. “N-Nevermind Kame-chan, forget I said anything. I-I'm tired. I'll just go to bed now , okay?”

Okay. This was making me worried. Sayu going to sleep early, Sayu not talking as much? .This wasn't like her.

“No, no Sayu, it's alright.” I said resting my hand on her shoulder. “Why do I care so much, you ask?” I paused for a few minutes “Because she's my friend, Sayu. I don't want to see her get hurt again.” I left out one important part though, but I knew Sayu would freak if I told her.

“Eh? Hurt?” She asked. That's what she didn't know. She didn't know about Reina and Nobuo back then. “What do you mean?”

“Ah, you don't know, huh?” I asked her, “The reason I care about Reina, as I've told you already, is because I don't want Nobuo to hurt her again. 7 years ago, he beat her. Bad.”

Wait a minute. Why was I talking like this? Has this “not really caring about Reina anymore act” finally gotten to me?

“Ah..I mean.. What I'm trying to say is-” She cut me off.

“BEAT HER?! Don't mess around with me Eri! Did he really-” Her eyes suddenly grew.

She has never called me Eri before either, and I could tell that was the reason she stopped.

“G-gomen, Kame-chan.. I- I didn't mean to I-” She hung her head in shame.”B-but...He beat her? As in...he..hit her?”

“Well what do you think I meant Sayu? He beat her in a game of cards? No. He really did hurt her, and I just-” I backed away slowly. “I just want to protect her be-because...I...I..I love her...” I took a look back at Sayu.

This was the first time in a LONG time I've ever seen this.

A tear ran down Sayu's face.

“Eh?! SAYU?! What's wrong? Was it something I said or...I'll make you a cake if you want I-” Suddenly I was cut off by something warm and soft brush against my lips.

What was this? This feeling? I had no idea what was going on. I felt as if this was all a dream.

Was...Was Sayu....Kissing me?

I couldn't believe it. I didn't know they were like this...It felt comforting..Like, nothing else mattered in the world but that.

I suddenly closed my eyes as I was getting more into the moment but then realized what was going on and pulled a way quickly. What was going on? Did that really just happen? Did Sayu just-no.. she couldn't have. She doesn't like girls right?

“S-Sayu! What-what was that?” I said as I backed a few steps away from her. “I-i'm sorry but...I just want to know whats going on.” I couldn't look her in the eyes. Seeing her cry just made me want to cry.

"What's going on" Eri?” There it was again. The “E” word. What was making Sayu so...emotional? “Isn't it obvious?”

I was still confused, but I'm pretty sure she was gonna answer that.

“I- I LOVE YOU ERI! AND I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE HER AND NOT ME” She yelled as she looked down. “I...I love you...more than anything.” She bursted into tears.

“S-Sayu, I-”

“I'm sorry, Kame-chan” At least she wasn't saying Eri anymore. “I just...I had to get that out. It was killing me.”

At that point I felt so bad. I didn't know what to say. Well, what was I supposed to say?! “Sayu, I love you too?” I...I couldn't say that. It would be a lie. I-I love Reina.

“I-I just...I'm sorry..I-”

“No Sayu. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I- I don't know what to say right now.” I took a look at her face again, there were still traces of tears but no more crying. She was serious now. That look on her face..She wasn't about to give up. “I'm sorry.”

We stood there in silence for a good while until she finally spoke again.

“Well, that's okay Kame-chan. I tried huh? Besides, you and Reina...would make a good couple...if..n-nevermind.”

“If Reina liked girls, right?” I've always known that would be a problem for me. Reina would never like girls.

“Ah- How'd you know?”

“Well, she has a “boyfriend” now doesn't she?”

“Oh yeah...ah, ne Kame-chan..I-I was wondering...”

She stopped talking as if she had just realized something.

“Nevermind, it's stupid.”

“Sayu, stop telling me “nevermind” and “forget it”. Just say it. I bet it's not that stupid, right?”

“Actually, it is. To you maybe but-”

“Well, is there anything stupid to me Sayu? I'm the dumb one here.”

“W-well.. I was wondering s-since you brought up Reina having a boyfriend and all..I was wondering.. could you and me maybe-”

“I'm sorry Sayu, I- I can't. I- I don't mean to be mean or anything but, it's just, I love Reina, you know?”

“Why,Eri? Why can't it be me? I'm sorry, but, right now, I don't really care about Reina. Sure she's my friend, and I want to help her from g etting hurt again too, but... All I care about right now is you! So why? Whay can't it be me?!” She yelled as she cried some more. “Don't you need to get her off your mind, anways?”

She got me with that one. She was right. I really need to get my mind off Reina since she can “take care of herself” now.

But I felt so bad. Sayu really has loved me all this time. And all I can do is think about Reina. I thought about it for a few minutes and finally spoke as I walked up to Sayu and grabbed her hands.

“Sayu...Listen..I...I will go out with you..There's people other than Reina, ne?”

I gently placed a kiss on her lips and took another look at her. Again, her face was priceless. She looked so confused. Like a lost child. I couldn't help but laugh.

“Eh!? What's so funny? Is there something on my face?!” She exclaimed as she started blushing like crazy.

“Haha, no Sayu, it's just, you're so cute” I smiled and laughed some more as her face turned tomato red.

“I-I know I am!” She yelled as she punched my shoulder again.

“Well, I don't know about you, but I'm tired.” I let out a big yawn, as I walked past

“Ah, same here!”

“Aish, Sayu! Stop yelling!” I said as I hugged her from behind, “So where do you wanna sleep tonight? The couch or-” She started whining again.

“Kame-chan!” She said as she hugged me back.

“I'm only kidding, Sayu! Haha, come on, I'll give you some pajamas to wear, and we can cuddle up together, okay? You happy now?” I said with a laugh.

“Oi, Kame-chan! Is that anyway to treat your new girlfriend?”

Those words made me stop. “New Girlfriend” huh? All I could do was shake my head at those words.

I suddenly had this weird feeling though. I felt bad. But...for what? Was I..just using Sayu? Was I using her to make Reina jealous?

Sayu...I hope that isn't true. I want to get my mind off Reina forever, right?

Posted Image

#54 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

You guys, I just thought about it and, I don't think i'm ever gonna complete You Are The Biggest Present In My Life. I don't have any good ideas for the next chapter and well...I just don't want to complete it :/

I Know, I know! This is bad but, I just don't want to.

Maybe in like....a few months i'll think of something, but for now, no new updates for it

I'm sorry ;-;....

Posted Image

#55 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Aww...but that's fine I guess....If I were in your position, I wouldn't know what to do with it either >.< But Sayu and Kame getting together is an epic win! Hahaha. They're just so cute!
Posted Image

#56 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

^ Hehe, They are right? X3

Posted Image

#57 +JunJun+

+JunJun+

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

TakaGaki Oneshot
Love Hurts
Part 1

“How're you supposed to know how she feels, if you don't tell her?”

I replayed those words in my head a thousand times. I was trying to get them out but, I couldn't. They kept me up all night. I couldn't sleep at all.

Kamei was right. How was I supposed to know how Ai-chan felt about me if I didn't tell her? Of course I was scared to tell her, but, what if I was too late? What if she'd already found someone before I could even get the chance to tell her? What if she hated me for the rest of my life? If I didn't tell her soon enough, I could regret this for , probably, ever.

“Dammit. Why are relationships so damn confusing and dumb?” I said to myself as I threw my pillow across the room. I was still thinking about those words, so I wasn't aware of what the pillow hit, until I heard the sound of glass breaking. “Eh?” I said as I lazily sat up in bed.

Suddenly realizing what had broke, I (literally) jumped out of bed, and ran over to it, trying to avoid the obstacles on the floor which could've cut my feet badly if I wasn't careful enough.

“Crap.” I sighed as I looked at the mess I've made. It was a picture of Ai-chan and I. “Well, this is just great. I have to clean up this mess AND buy a new picture frame.” I tried getting my mind off Ai-chan again, but this picture was making everything worse for me. She was so beautiful in this photo, even if it was 5 years ago, she looks like she never ages. She'll always be beautiful to me.

As my mind drifted off to her again, It didn't even occur to me of where I was standing, so I took a step back and there came the yelling.

“OUCH!” I yelled quietly even though there wasn't anybody else in my apartment but me. I tried jumping over the other pieces but it was painful to do so as the other pieces of glass were halfway through my foot. “That hurts!” I'm so stupid, of course it hurt! I didn't have to blurt it out. “Think before you act, Gaki!” I scolded myself as I finally escaped from my obstacle. There was blood all over my foot. “Aish...What're you trying to tell me, Ai-chan?” I joked around. It's like whenever I started thinking or doing something that related to her, I usually ended up getting hurt or just acting stupid.

“Think before you act...Gaki-san.” I siad those words again as something finally occurred to me.

I need to think about this whole confession thing....but, I've been thinking long enough. Like 9 years, “long enough”. It was now or never.

As I was (well, trying) walking towards the bathroom, I remembered something Ai-chan wrote on the back of the photo.

You'll always be my best friend, Gaki-san~! I love you!

-Ai-chan-

I tried not to put too much pressure on my feet but, those words made me stop entirely. Even my breathing was close to stopping. I looked at this photo again for a good 5 minutes or so.

All these words tonight. What's with them? Making my heart skip a beat, I can't sleep, I step on glass.

“Ai-chan....I love you too but, I wanna be more than just friends, y'know.” I tightened my grip on the photo. My heart kept skipping beats. It's like it was telling me “tell her, or i'm gonna kill you”.

It took me another few minutes to notice the warm, wet sensation on my feet. I was thinking about her too much, that I forgot that this even happened. If I lost to much blood, oh boy, was Ai-chan gonna be mad.

I tried to avoid the parts of my feet that had the glass in them, but that wasn't gonna happen because my whole foot was covered with it.

“Hey, heart, If I keep thinking about her I'm probably just gonna die soon, anyways.” I joked around with myself once more.

I quickly grabbed a towel as I snapped back into reality again, but suddenly doze off...again..And I started talking to the photo as If it were her.

“Ai-chan...I'm going to tell you soon, okay? That is...If I don't die, haha.”

It took me a while to remove the glass and clear up the blood, thanks to her. There were bandages covering pretty much my whole foot.

“Yosha, I think that'll do the trick.” I tried getting up, but it was really painful. “ITAI, ITAI” I yelled. I tried walking back down the hallway as fast as I could, because of course I was tired, and my feet hurt like hell, but the clock caught my eye.

“6:00 a.m.....” I gave it an awestruck look. “Are you serious right now? Did it really take me that long to get hurt and clean it all up?” I turned around to walk in the other direction towards the living room. “ What's the point of going to sleep then?” Then I stopped, and laughed to myself. “Dammit Ai-chan...You're gonna give me insomnia too, huh?”

Then I realized something...It finally hit me.

“Is this what love is? Or... Is this what happens when you can't confess your love?” I was asking myself these questions because I've never experienced love before, but this has been happening to me for 9 years, towards the same person and it just now occurred to me. “It hurts...thats for sure...” I finally told myself, “Alot.”

I finally made my way towards the couch, sat down, and took a long look at my poor feet.

“Ai-chan......I've made up my mind....I'm going to tell you... Tonight...But...How will you react?”
I didn't want to lose her. I didn't want her to hate me forever. That's why I never told her. That's why I've kept it bottled up for year.

“I don't want to lose my best friend.”

Then I chuckled to myself as I thought about something else.

“More importantly, right now, how will you react to my injury?”

So how was it? I know this part is a little stupid, and random, but it relates to sorta a life story :3 ( i stepped on glass yesterday and now...i have bandages all over my feet too =.=) BUT It'll make more sense in the later parts I promise! :D

Posted Image

#58 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:02 AM

oh TakaGaki love coming on XD

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#59 ShiawaseWish

ShiawaseWish

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

Nice intro! I guess the drama is going to happen next, right? ^.^ I'll be waiting! TakaGaki goodness!
Posted Image

#60 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:52 PM

I liked this fic too. Can't wait for ya update.

I hope ya feet are getting better now
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users