#22 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Random stuff from the world of G+...

https://plus.google....sts/WxBAoi4s4yD

I was on my way home from the station (train?) but there was no bus leaving at the time.
While I was riding the taxi the driver said:
Have you been working overtime? Do you want do have a beer after work? ...and recomended me a pub.

How old do I really look? (LOL)

---

XD

At first glance she, indeed, gives a very mature impression with the way she acts and talks... but put a camera on her for a while and/or give her a problem to solve and you realize that this is just a little kid after all :D ...major cuteness :wub:

#23 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

That is hilarious!... It's true though, yeah she's just 13 but she looks great, and both her looks and her behaviour (at times) gives off a very mature vibe, so it's not shocking that the driver thought she was old enough to drink XD

#24 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

That's Haru. :)

Indeed, she has some kind of mature vibe to her; still quite different from SKE48's Jurina who mainly looked so much older when she was younger. Haru's cute, but she doesn't try to force it with the typical idoly behavior, and extra cute clothes. and gestures — quite the opposite. I guess she wants to be more the 'cool' type. She also doesn't cry like a baby but tries to hide it (which makes it extra cute though. Loved how they exploited this with sound effects during Docking48 :D ) unlike f.ex. someone like Akimoto Sayaka who looks like the really cool type and then cries like a 3 years old. :D

Well.. sometimes it's just hard to put in words. ^^;

signature3.png

#25 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Text and speech are such flawed way of communication... unfortunately this is the only effective method at tha moment :D

Anyways

Yes, Haru feels so genuine and sincere in everything she does so I don't think that she tries to be a certain type of idol or force some specific image. I find it likely that there isn't that much of a difference between idol Haru and ordinary Haruna. If it is... then this taxi even hints of a very mature young lady.
... I guess I have to stalk her for a while to find out... but the police wouldn't find it that amusing and believable when I explain that I travelled from far away for the sake of science and nothing else... well, I would try to go to many events too and the police would find lots of idol goods in my hotel room... not going to help me out of trouble. :D

She has such a huge potential as a leader and on stage... I kind of wish I could fast forward her for like five years or something.

:wub:

#26 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

She has such a huge potential as a leader and on stage... I kind of wish I could fast forward her for like five years or something. :wub:

Yeah, there's hopefully some mileage in there for us fans. :) First (back, when NMB48 started) I didn't had her on my 'radar' at all. "Oh, there's a 12 year old too... that's far, far too young!!! Not of my concern!" — like this, but Haru proved me wrong! :)

Oh... just saw this.... Miru is wicked :D

Attached Files

signature3.png

#27 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

Here's some Haru picture spam for you; I call it the "Tamagochan Picture Update May 2012", the pictures are mainly from Google+ (for those of you who missed them or fail to follow all the members properly). :)

I post this in preparation and anticipation of her birthday that's coming up. Who needs elections to be excited about, right? :D

Attached Files

signature3.png

#28 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

So... today is the day (not here yet, but already in Japan)! ^_^

Happy Birthday, Haruchan! :gitaa:

(Darn, I wish I would know Japanese a bit better so I could write her some more elaborate comment on Google+ :) )

signature3.png

#29 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

Happy Birthday Haru!!! :w00t:

#30 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

Happy birthday, Haruchan! It's good to be 14, no?

#31 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

Happy birthday, Haruchan! It's good to be 14, no?

28! :lol:

Attached File  20120609_124026.jpg   184.65K   16 downloads

Attached Files

signature3.png

#32 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

While walking around Namba trying to find their shop, I crossed paths Haru and the Team M member that does the AKB0048 voice acting. She is pretty tall for being so young, though she might have had heels on, looks older than she is too. Should have asked her where the shop was...

#33 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

While walking around Namba trying to find their shop, I crossed paths Haru and the Team M member that does the AKB0048 voice acting. She is pretty tall for being so young, though she might have had heels on, looks older than she is too. Should have asked her where the shop was...

That's what I call lucky. :)

I think she is 161cm now (at least that's the number she reported once on G+, AFAIR. The number on the official profile is certainly wrong at least; I wish they would keep this properly up-to-date.)

Attached File  04 - 1.png   250.2K   14 downloads

Slightly offtopic...

I always wonder how it works when there are no 'official' cameras around. Do the girls get 'harassed' by the fans immediately once they get spotted and recognized? Like those packs of people running behind with their cellphones up and such? Or do they still can enjoy some level of privacy? Considering many of the girls are supposedly visit normal schools I also wonder that nothing leaks from there (like some classmates making pictures of their celebrity school fellows and such.)

signature3.png

#34 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

It seems that if they are really followed at all, noone has nuts to admit it and reveal any selfmade photos/videos. Complete taboo.

Posted Image

#35 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

When I saw them yesterday no one was following them and they weren't wearing a mask, hat, or sunglasses. If I didn't know who they were I would have just guessed that they just were some HS girls doing some shopping.

@dev-null - that's the 2 I saw yesterday and yes very lucky. Maybe I used up all my luck here since I haven't been able to win any tickets.

#36 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

Sooo, maybe this is a silly observation, and feel free to tell me it is silly, but Haru seems a lot cuter recently. :P But maybe it's because she's been standing out a lot more than usual to me lately. I don't pretend to understand it, just as I don't understand her bridge gag in the 1/149 promo videos, but I'm also not complaining about her being more visible to me recently. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zROH7LxILqI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ck9h7mWiY

Attached File  18 - 1.jpg   256.76K   1 downloadsAttached File  20 - 1.jpg   239.63K   1 downloadsAttached File  20 - 1 (1).jpg   282.44K   1 downloadsAttached File  23 - 1.jpg   225.4K   1 downloadsAttached File  28 - 1.jpg   296.42K   3 downloadsAttached File  15 - 1.jpg   212.01K   5 downloadsAttached File  16 - 1.png   207.79K   6 downloads

#37 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

I especially like the hairstyle she has in the last two pictures. The "MANZAI 2012" hairstyle, so to speak. Really suits her, IMHO.

Oh, btw. you forgot one clip. :D Here it is.

On a slightly different topic...

I wish there was some recoding of the radio drama she did some while ago, but I'm unable to find anything.

She has a really nice speaking voice. If there was some kind of book she reads for some audio book recording then I would buy it immediately, even when I would only understand like 10% with my limited Japanese skills. :D

signature3.png

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Yes her voice is really great. Not only the voice but her intonation in general as well, which fits very nicely with her dialect.

#39 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

I'm glad she can pull attention, despite losing position in the senbatsu. She's worthy of it! :D

She's so pretty for her age, and I totally agree about her voice being great.
Due to her dialect being pretty heavy at times, I'm having some issues with understanding everything, but it doesn't even matter. I could listen to it all day.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#40 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Kinoshita sisters 

IKjiFm5.jpg

I see two Haru in this picture :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users