Photo

Of the current groups, who's your favorite in each?

• Please log in to reply
1058 replies to this topic

#1 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9505 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:03 AM

Everyone, declare your love(s)!

Here's mine:

Morning Musume: Sayumi. She's perfection. Incredibly beautiful, talented and intelligent.

Berryz Koubou: Momoko. I find myself liking all of the others more and more, for some reason Risako is really growing on me (she knocked me out with her Elegant Girl single), but I still find myself looking to see what Momo's doing before I notice the others.

C-ute: Chisa. She's turning into the perfect idol. Pretty, sings and dances well, incredibly entertaining without being contrived at all. I just keep liking her more and more.

Mano Erina: Mano Erina. :lol:

S/mileage: Kanon. "Little Aibon." Not only does she look like Aibon but she seems to manifest her many talents of singing, dancing, comedy, charm, looks. She's the one person in H!P that I thought could be a 9th Generation Momusu.

#2 Tyzer

Tyzer

β™₯Kaori & Sayuβ™₯

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:09 AM

Morning Musume: Sayumi, so cute, hard working, never lets bad things get to her.

Berryz Koubou: Yurina, beautiful, so kind to her fellow members and seems like a good mother XD

C-ute: Maimi, great voice, gorgeous, funny and great leader to her fellow Cuties :D

Mano Erina: Hmm let's see maybe the back up dancers jks. I love Mano so cute and her songs are so perfect

S/mileage: Saki, so funny, so cute, and the most perfect little angel ever XD

rdLAFtW.png
β™₯ ι£―η”°εœ­ηΉ” | 道重さゆみ | 高地ε„ͺ吾 | δΌŠι‡Žε°Ύζ…§ | 中村ε„ͺδΈ€ | η€¬ζˆΈεΊ·ε² | η― η”°ιΊ»ι‡Œε­ | ε°εΆ‹ι™½θœ β™₯
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#3 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:16 AM

Morning Musume- All! I have no favorite! All of them are stunning <3
C-ute: Chisato, a hard worker <3
Berryz Koubou: Saki, a great captain, Yurina shines so brightly with her height <3
S/mileage: Ayaka, has a good personaility,<3
Mano Erina: Basically Mano Erina, a cute soloist <3

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#4 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:21 AM

Morning Musume - Junjun and Reina,Beautiful Girls and great voice <3

Berryz Koubou - Risako and Yurina ,I like their name and both of them are so cute <3

C-ute - Chisa, after watching her dance shot, she made me like her <3

Mano Erina , Cute voice

S/mileage -
Spoiler

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina β™₯ Sato Masaki β™₯ Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari β™₯ Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli β™₯ Nishikino Maki β™₯ Sonoda Umi β™₯ Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#5 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

"I am Berry Kyuuto." - Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

We should make this one per group to make it interesting.

Morning Musume - Michishige Sayumi

Berryz Koubou - Shimizu Saki. This used to be Momoko but Captain got to me.

C-ute - Yajima Maimi. She has a really interesting personality. I can never tell what she's thinking of.

Mano Erina - I really like her LOVE + PEACE = PARADISE and Lucky Aura

S/mileage - Wada Ayaka. I like her because like Sayu, her answers are always epic.

Looking at my choices it seems that I favor the leaders (except Sayu) but all of these are just coincidences.

Posted Image
[ avatar by me | signature by CROWN.佐久alice | youtube | blog ]

#6 Β°Manna

Β°Manna

ガキカパβ™ͺγ‚¬γ‚­γ‚«γƒ‘δΊ€δΊ•η΅΅ι‡Œ!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:56 AM

morning musume-KAMEI ERI ofcourse!she has the sweetest voice,funny,gorgeous and everything! <3 and im not going to forget without Niigaki Risa(she has a great voice and perfect sub leader) there would be no Gakikame pairing i loved the most. :wub:

C-ute-Yajima Maimi-very beautiful indeed! <3 i really love her personality especially her tennen moments that makes me love her most. <3 she's very unique.a perfect CYDOL!!

Berryz Kobo-Shimizu Saki a very sweet captain(leader) of BK.she's sooo cute. :wub: and Yurina Kumai my model like idol o wub her voice! <3

S/mileage-Fukuda Kanon is the one who fits my interest in S/mileage!she's cute and we both love strawberries! :w00t:

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#7 Kaori!-chan

Kaori!-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 642 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

Morning Musume - Kamei Eri

Berryz Koubou- Tokunaga Chinami

C-ute- Suzuki Airi

S/mileage- Maeda Yuuka
6th generation FOVERVER! <3

#8 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:03 AM

We should make this one per group to make it interesting.

Sorry I can't do that with berryz ^_^

Now,

MM - Yossi (sorry for none of their current line-up)

C-ute - Airi & S/m - Kanyon 'cause they're, well, totally perfect <3

#9 η†Šβ‹†ο½‰ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½™ο½ο½ŽΓ—

η†Šβ‹†ο½‰ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½ο½™ο½ο½ŽΓ—

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

Morning Musume: Reinya~ Maybe Mitsii.. I love Reina's voice, she's beautiful, and kawaii :D And Mitsii, her voice is really unique and I love it!, and she's extremely cute~ :3
Berryz Koubou: KUMA-CHAN!!! She's perfect. Beautiful, kind, caring, great voice, cute and funny.. :wub: :wub:
C-ute: Maimi!! I love her voice, she's beautiful, AMAZING voice, caring, kind, cute etc. The perfect cydol~
S/mileage: Yuukarin! Her voice is so cute :3 She's cute and kind too!

❝ j-trance β™₯ ❞
Posted Image
γ€– voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 β™₯ γ€— Γ—Γ—Γ— set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#10 writerserenyty

writerserenyty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:55 AM

Morning Musume: Aika Aika Aika. She just wows me with her natural personality and sweetness; She's seriously one of the kindest H!P members ever, and I strongly believe that.
Berryz Koubou: Chinami! She's hilarious and just fun to watch.
C-ute: Maimi~ She's a real sweetheart, but also is pretty funny at times. I'd put her in the same list as Aika, as one of the kindest H!P members ever.
S/Mileage: Wada Ayaka; she's HILARIOUS. Seriously.
Mano Erina: ((does Sekine Azusa, a background dancer in Hajimete no Keiken and Haru no Arashi count? :P))

~Devoted fan of Ishikawa Rika~ Charmy Supporter Forever
HappyDiscobanner-1.jpg
Ishikawa Rika is Love

Ooguro Yuzuki Ishida Ayumi

Sasaki Ayaka Oota Aika  Aso Natsuko Tamura Meimi Watanabe Miyuki

#11 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter β˜†

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:58 AM

Morning Musume - Sayumi
Berryz Kobou - Miyabi
C-ute - Nakky
S/mileage - Kanyon-chan β™₯ OH EM GEE WHAT A SURPRISE. Her perfect just amazes me and she can never be replaced in my heart β™₯

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#12 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

MM - sayumi. hardworking, so cute, and I like to hear her not-so-perfect voice in MM songs > U <

BK - chinami. she's soooo pretty, I mean look at her LEGS http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif lovely. and her voice is loovely.

Cu - airi, though chisato is pushing herself > o <. beautiful, talented, allround awesome idol. I love airi.

mano, well she's the only soloist. I like some of her songs like Genkimono de Ikou!, Lucky Aura, Love&Peace=Paradise, Santa no Saxophone and Haru no Arashi.

S/m - KANON. she is the prettiest, the cutest, the most awesome and adorable girl in this whole world. I loooove her so much.
Her voice is heavenly, she's a great speaker and all-round perfect idol. read my about me for more praising. lol.

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#13 aisacchan

aisacchan

~ζ„›γ‚’δΏ‘γ˜γ¦γ‚‹~

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

Morning Musume : Takahashi Ai, she's perfect

S/mileage : Fukuda Kanon, she's cute

C-ute : Yajima Maimi, she's kind

Berryz Koubou : Tsugunaga Momoko, she's funny

川*’ー’) ラブ ラブγƒͺγƒΌ 愛けゃん ❀
48 ζŽ¨γ—γƒ‘γƒ³ : 渑辺麻友、松井珠理ε₯ˆγ€ζΎδΊ•ηŽ²ε₯ˆγ€‚

#14 monairo

monairo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

Morning Musume- Ai

S/mileage- Dawa. (but Kanon and Yuukarin are putting up a good fight)

C-ute- Chisato

Berryz Koubou- Captain

Posted Image

Everyone needs a little HAPPINESS in their lives

#15 Feiforscher

Feiforscher

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 411 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

Morning Musume: Linlin. Somehow she just overtook Eri's number one spot. She is extremely funny, cute and talented!

Berryz: Momoko, always has been, I love how she is so crazy yet doesn't take herself too seriously.

C-ute: Chisato, because she is cool and seems a bit stubborn, she is not not too cute-ish which I like.

S/mileage: I know next to nothing about them, but Saki always catches my eye, so I'll have to go with her.

#16 Yayomo

Yayomo

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

Momusu: Gaki-san. She's funny and a great singer and I love her smile.

BerryKou: Hmm, I'll go with Momo but Captain's catching up fast lately XD

C-ute: Nakky. Has always been and will always be, she has a great personality and her voice is cute.

Manoeri: Don't like her very much. ^^'

S/mileage: Dawa, I like her voice best (out of S/m).

#17 ο½ο½‰ο½ƒο½ƒο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½™ο½ο½Žβ˜†

ο½ο½‰ο½ƒο½ƒο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½™ο½ο½Žβ˜†

γŠγ€γ‹γ‚Œγ„γͺ ~ β™‘

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Morning Musume - Reina. Well, actually I like all Momusu members, but Reina (+Sayu & Junjun) is my all-time favourite member. Her voice, personality, everything is just perfect. β™₯ And she is cute XD β™₯ And I just love her ~

Berryz Koubou - Yurina. I love Chinami as well as Yurina too, but I don't know.. She is just amazing and beautiful, and her voice is pretty, 'cause it's mature. β™₯ And so on. XD

C-ute - Airi. I don't really like other C-ute members at all, but Airi is just awesome. β™₯ Her voice is one of the best H!P voices ever. β™₯ x3

S/mileage - Saki. But I also love Yuuka too, so this it's hard to decide. But Saki's voice is the best in S/mileage. -nuff- β™₯

β˜† set by Apple Cake // η”°δΈ­γ‚Œγ„γͺ、永遠に 愛するβ™₯ β˜†

Posted Image

β˜† twitter Γ— personal tumblr Γ— youtube Γ— yuko fantumblr β˜†
γ€Švoted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》

#18 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

Morning Musume: Ai is just a really great allround talent and is so Beautiful! <3

Berryz: I think i'm going with Risako, i like her special Voice and she's really a special Beauty.

Β°C-ute: Airi! Airi is just a Top-Idol, great Singer, cute in all ways. A true Angel. <3 :wub:

S/mileage: Hmm i like all of them equally, but i go with Ayaka this time, she's a cutie. <3

#19 MomoFangirl

MomoFangirl

Momo-ist

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

Berryz Koubou: Momoko, always has been, and probably always will be. I love her personality (she's funny), and her singing (she's a good singer), plus her dancing (energetic, but sharp as well)... I love everything about her actually. I think she's a multi-talented idol (good singer, good dancer, great personality) :D

C-ute: Airi (although Chisato is catching up fast), she's a great singer, and I love her goofy personality (her dancing is pretty good too.. She's improved a lot in that area recently.. :good: )!! :D

S/mileage: Saki (Kanon is putting up a REALLY good fight though), I love her personality (she's quite funny) and her singing.. :D

Mano Erina: I like her (she's Momo's friend XD), but I'm not really interested in her... I don't follow her much :P

Morning Musume: Linlin (even though she's leaving), she's funny and a great singer :D
Check Out My H!P Blog: ForeverLove!~
My top 3 H!P members:
1. Momoko Tsugunaga,2. Airi Suzuki, 3. Mano Erina
Favorite AKB48 Member: Minami Takahashi
Berryz & C-ute Heaven

#20 Charlo

Charlo

β—¦kanabananaβ—¦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

MM: Aika, She's so sweet and adorable. And she makes everyone smile and really tries hard in the group.
Berryz: Risako, She's just awesome in my eyes
C-ute: Miami, She a great leader and singer and dancer and and and....
S/Mileage: Dawa, she's seems the most mature yet one of the most fun at the same time
Mano Erina: I like her and I think her voice has improved drastically.

β™₯ NMB48 β™₯ γ±γ™γ½β˜† β™₯ MMJ β™₯ AKB48 β™₯ SHINee β™₯ 2NE1 β™₯
Posted Image
β™₯ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! β™₯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users