Edit :

Here it is!

#42 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

Arigatou, Stellosphere-san! XD When I checked YouTube, I couldn't find it. I checked the Toys Factory channel too. I'm glad somebody uploaded it, because I now have downloaded into my computer! <3

Edit: Here's a screenshot from the video. Notice the musical notes and playing card symbols. <3

Attached Files

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#43 Shinkubara

Shinkubara

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:21 AM

Does anybody see this~~~ kawaiiiiiiiiii ja >_<
ふたえのあやちいいい・・・・・・・・・・・・ スパーク! wwwwwwww

#44 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:54 AM

Yes, I saw that already. I downloaded it to my computer, but forgot to post a link here! XD Thank you!
The companion video for this is....

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#45 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:29 AM

I feel silly for not checking out the Sakura Gakuin website earlier than this. It seems that on March 23 there will be an album released! :w00t: There are going to be three different limited editions with DVDs. The DVDs will have videos and making of documentaries. I think there will be ten songs altogether, including their first single, and maybe the Twinklestars single too. That means at least six new songs! :w00t: Yay for Sakura Gakuin!

I can't find any links for this album on CD Japan or YesAsia yet. But I'll be checking a lot from now on! :)

#46 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:18 PM

The first video linked above no longer works because the uploader deleted it. Thankfully, I saved both videos above onto my computer and just uploaded them to Mediafire. I also included with them a Japanese news clip. Enjoy! :)
Here's the link: http://www.mediafire...wglnbrwcy9pdyrc

#47 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:08 AM

I've started to really like this group :D
All the members are so cute and they sing so well (I would never had guessed they all were that young!) :3 I especially think of Suzuka and Ayami XD
Even though I haven't seen much of the members yet, I already have some favorite members: Suzuka and Nene :wub: <3 (But maybe they will change? ^^)

I started to like Suzuka after learning about Karen Girl's. She's really talented :o Nene is just deadly cute - ahaha XD
I've ordered their first single, and hope I get a photo with some of my favorite members ^^ But I think I will be pretty happy with whoever I get, because they are all such lovely girls<3

I look forward to their very first album ^O^ I'm definitely getting this together with Berryz 7th album ;D

Now a question: Why do we never get full PVs? I understand that they will be included as extras on their first album, but why haven't we got the full PV for the Twinklestars group yet? ( I love that group!<3)

P.S. I hope more people soon will come to know this group, and get this thread more active, because seriously - it's pretty dead XD (Maybe my signature can help :P)

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#48 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:23 AM

The full PV for "Hello! IVY" can be downloaded from the tracker. It was uploaded by Angelhearts, so thank her if you download it. You can also watch the video here, but only in a medium-sized window: http://www.jpopasia.com/play/32253/sakura-gakuin/hello!-ivy.html You need to be a member to watch it full-sized, I think. I have the video on my computer, so I don't have the need to join at the moment. ^_^

#49 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:19 AM

^
Well I already watched Hello! IVY, but I want full PVs for Yume ni Mukatte and Dear Mr. Socrates too~ XD
Doesn't Dear Mr. Socrates come out today?

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#50 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Cecilie: "Today" for you is "tomorrow" for me! :lol: You live in a different country and time zone. Yeah, the DVD single is out. But it's not listed on YesAsia or CD Japan. However, YesAsia does list the new album, "Sakura School 2010 ~Message~" ("Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~Message~"?) as due on March 23. There's a regular edition and three CD + DVD versions. "Message" may be the name of their new single. More info is available on their website. Use Google Translate to help you read it: http://www.sakuragakuin.jp/news/

#51 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

^
I think it's irritating that you can't order the Twinklestars single and single V on YesAsia or CDJapan >o<
Do they only sell this on their special shop website? (That's poor promotion... >_<;)

I hope the full PV is uploaded soon XD

Am I the only one who wonder why their new album has "2010" in the title??? O.o (We are in 2011 now!) :P
I hope that Message is a new single :) But it's weird that it's released on an album, then it's not really a single is it?

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#52 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:25 PM

I think having "2010" in the title is weird too. But I'm not the guy in charge of creating album titles... :lol:

I uploaded some more Sakura Gakuin / Twinklestars videos to Mediafire. Somebody on Sakura Gakuin's Facebook page REALLY wanted to download my OPV for "School Days", so I decided to make it easy for them. I also included an edited version of the Tokyo Idol Festival Press Conference video and the Twinklestars Promo (not the PV edit, but their Nico Nico Douga intro). Here ya go!: http://www.mediafire...od7944c7hcn9e0l

#53 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Thank you!

But has the Twinklestars PV been uploaded yet? :o

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#54 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:52 AM

Posts # 39 and 46 have the first two video collections I uploaded. I haven't uploaded the Twinklestars PV edit that you can see on YouTube. I was going to upload some more Nico Nico Douga stuff that I downloaded and converted into WMV and AVI videos. I haven't gotten around to it yet... :P

#55 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

I wonder if you could batch the video files into a torrent file?
My computer cannot download such big files, as it loses the connection all the time. Therefore it would work much better for me with torrent files XD

Still no full PV of Twinklestars? :( It was released like two days ago! I don't understand this >o<
Spoiler

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#56 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

Don't do what I do, kids, but I just downloaded the movie CONFESSIONS (a.k.a. KOKUHAKU), a 2010 Japanese film starring Ayaka-chan! The website that I got it from said it was subtitled, but it's not. That's probably why it was a free download.

Spoiler

Anyway, I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but about 1 1/2 minutes into the film we see a close-up of Ayaka-chan! Here's the screenshots. (They were hard to capture, since she's only on screen for three seconds.)

Oh, here's the thread on AV Maniacs that I wrote a little about the film: http://www.avmaniacs...ls&daysprune=60

Attached Files

#57 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

I thought YouTube deleted this video, but I merely couldn't find the link. I clipped the Sakura Gakuin part out and uploaded it to Mediafire in one of those zip files I posted the links to above. Here's the full video with profiles of two other groups....

#58 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

^
Finally some video promotion! :D Nene is so cute doing that back-flip while writing something on paper - awesome! <3
I just want more videos, come on!
Spoiler

That "Confessions" movie looks really epic! I wanna watch it XD (and Masaki Okada is playing their teacher :w00t:) I hope an English subtitled DVD is released soon ^^
Spoiler

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#59 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I thought I would like to share some pictures I found on Sakura Gakuin's blog :D
This is going to span over several pages though ^^;

PART 1:

Airi
Posted Image Posted Image

Suzuka
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Nene
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#60 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:34 PM

PART 2:

Raura (Laura?)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ayaka
Posted Image

Ayami
Posted Image

Yui
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users