• Please log in to reply
1469 replies to this topic

#241 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

Take another look at the first episode (I think it was) of Naniwa Nadeshiko where they were not allowed to use kansai-ben.

If I remember correctly "meccha" was one of the words they got caught using the most :)

#242 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

Take another look at the first episode (I think it was) of Naniwa Nadeshiko where they were not allowed to use kansai-ben.

If I remember correctly "meccha" was one of the words they got caught using the most :)

Yes, I remember this very episode, but I think it was the 3rd one (or 4th?). First episode was the introduction episode and talking to people if they know NMB48 and the second one was the Sky Tree eating challenge (my favorite episode! :D ).

Anyway... I have all those older episodes on my safe backup disks already which I was too lazy to connect just to check for this. :P

Yes it is kansai-ben and has the meaning: very, extremely (something like that)

So you guess was indeed right on target. Yay for non japanese people learning eachother japanese... hopefully without looking like fools trying :lol:

Another thing learned, right! :) Actually, I'm not learning Japanese actively (I wish I had the time), I just learn what I grasp in a natural way by watching all those Japanese TV shows with the "48" girls (for which I take the time). Surprisingly, it is quite a lot you understand after a while even without ever looking into a Japanese learning book. :)

signature3.png

#243 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

**** news bump ****

According to akb48journal's twitter it was announced at today's photo event that:

• Regarding suspended Matsuda Shiori and Shimada Rena, further situation will be decided by fan's voting
  • There will be an announcement regarding Yoshida Akari at a later point of time (published at the official NMB48 website)

(Sorry for my bad summarizing English, just woke up ;) )

/edit
****update ****

Official News Entry:
http://nmb48-staff.l...nmb48-e0f5.html

(Anyone with better Japanese knowledge could summarize the information about the voting process?)

Edited by dev-null, 27 November 2011 - 12:22 PM.

signature3.png

#244 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

^

Waaa how should I interpret these announcements... :unsure:

Surely management does not mind if Matusda or Shimada returns, so if the fans approve they are in again. BUT about the later announcemnet about Akari gives me an headache.

NMB48 has gone through a rough time because of these incidents and has now, as I see it, settled and grown greatly as a group. What part has the lack of Akari to do with this? I do not know how she is behind the cameras, is she a difficult person to handle, a diva, selfish or the sweetest of persons? She was one of front members but has been gone for quite a while now without any media exposure, unlike Miyuki who got really beaten up but still was in the game, got lots of promotion and has without a doubt learned a lot from this and did not lose much in popularity (back in front in next single :good: ).

As for Akari, what will be her role if she returns? Back in front? Pushed to the back of the crowd? How will she handle this if she is losing her front position? Who to push back to give Akari a spot in the sun? Will that person happily approve of this or get pissed of the demotion?
Management will most likely not get rid of any of the front 2nd gen members so the person who will suffer is from Team N.

Does this later announcement imply that she still is a front member and a grand return is imminent or that she will graduate?

What do I think the members? ...

I liked Shimada right from the start. She also had the support from the NMB fans, so wellcome back as long as the hardcore wotas elsewhere does not spoil the fun.
Matsuda... She is someone i forgot all the time, Not that I dislike her in any way, we just never had this miracle moment when a member is elevated from "one in the crowd" to this person who stands out in the crowd.
Yoshida... The second girl in NMB who got my attention big time (after Kondo Rina). Can not say that i do not want her to return, I mean things like... Chicken or Beef? :lol: are epic!

Interesting times awaits, for fans and management...

NMB48 never fails to grab my attention :w00t:

#245 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

^

Well, in regards of Akarin I expect the worst as the announcement sounds right now (which would mean a "graduation").

While there was never any official reason/ explanation for the incident/ suspensions given I believe —as I stated in earlier posts already— that the following is the case:

• Milky and Riichan were collateral damage, the management reacted to early w/o proper research of the situation. I'm quite sure both girls will be back with the 3rd single. Compared to Matsuda and Yoshida which were cut out where possible (check the after-scandal episodes of Star Hime or the revival concert Making Of carefully to understand what I mean ;) ) they "just" were removed from the 2nd single senbatsu.
  • Matsuda is something like a bystander, not responsible for the incident, but still involved in some capacity. Assuming the fans will vote accordingly she should be back in Team N without major problems and should have learned her lesson. I don't expect her in senbatsu for the 3rd single, she wasn't in the initial senbatsu for the 2nd single either.
  • Akarin was probably the main culprit of the incident/ scandal and probably will graduate/ leave the group. The management is not amused about her action and the fallout it created and I also think that it would put strains on the team. Of course, personally I would prefer if everything could go back to pre-incident. The incident is probably something anyway that has completely blown out of proportions from my European perspective at least.
  • Shimarena had her own pre-NMB48 scandal. I hope the fans vote in her favor at least.

(anyway... all this is speculation and my personal view about the unknown facts :ph34r: )

signature3.png

#246 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

I can not argue with anything you have written really.

And to call Akain's possible boot out of the group a graduation was kind of a bad word to choose. You have to actually be allowed to stand on the stage to be able to graduate.

What I find impressive is that everyone have been able to shut their mouths and noone seems to know anything about what has happened. :good:

The person I feel really bad for is Shimada Rena. She choose to be an idol at, in the world of idols, high age. It is thus almost impossible to not have some pile of garbage somewhere. So sad that some di*k head could not accept her new direction in life...
It was pretty clear that she would have been the leader of Team M and therefore also in the single senbatsu.

I really hope that the great majority of the fans make a sound decision and let them come back.

#247 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

**** news bump ****

According to akb48journal's twitter it was announced at today's photo event that:

• Regarding suspended Matsuda Shiori and Shimada Rena, further situation will be decided by fan's voting
  • There will be an announcement regarding Yoshida Akari at a later point of time (published at the official NMB48 website)

(Sorry for my bad summarizing English, just woke up ;) )

/edit
****update ****

Official News Entry:
http://nmb48-staff.l...nmb48-e0f5.html

(Anyone with better Japanese knowledge could summarize the information about the voting process?)

Umm, could someone refresh my memory of the incident, please?

From what I remember there was two incidents: Riichan and Milky with the inviting boys into their hotel room. And, Another incident (a fight or something idk) between 2 other members.
Oh, and Shimada with her pre idol bf incident.

Someone correr me if I have it wrong

About the return of the suspended NMB48 members

Thank you for always supporting NMB48. We have to make an announcement about the returnof 2nd Generation Research Student Shimada Rena, on suspension since September 2, and Team N member Matsuda Shiori, on suspension since September 4.

The NMB48 management office has constantly taken communication with the currently suspended Yoshida Akari, Matsuda Shiori and Shimada Rena. They have spent days leading a well-regulated life, faced themselves more than ever until now, and repeating self-lessons. During that process not only among the members themselves but also among staff the opinion ‘Wouldn’t it be fine if they startlessons for returning to shows’ came up. Nevertheless, the members themselves constantly said that they still think: ‘I want to come back to NMB48 but I feel so sorry towards the fans who always supported me. Is it really ok if I come back?’.

Therefore we entrust the decision about the participation of currently suspended Matsuda Shiori and Shimada Rena at lessons, their appearance in NMB48 shows etc, their return to NMB48, to the voting of you all, the fans. If the positive votes for the returnare the majoritywe willlet them start the preparations for their return. Also, we will hold an election repeatedly until approval of return reaches the majority. We will make announcements about Yoshida Akari on a later date.

The original idea of the AKBProject is ‘a place where dreams can come true’. In this place, the girls found themselves back, reconfirmed their dream and are now going towards this dream recklessly. We think you all have various thoughts and opinions. Please cast those feelings as a vote.

Furthermore, to avoid irregularities, and guarantee rightness, we will entrust the election to the third party organization “株式会社パイプド ビッツ” who will act as a supervisor of the voting, like during the AKB General Election and AKB Request Hour.

Voting Details: Voting Time: November 27 (Sun) until December 03 (Sat) 23:59 Entitled to vote: Members of the NMB48 Ticket Center (free of charge) Voting Tool: Mobile Phone Voting supervisor: 株式会社パイプドビッツ (I don’t know the correct English spelling of this company, sorry).

Announcement of results is scheduled for the NMB Team N 2nd Stage ‘Seishun Girls’ Show on December 7.

#248 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

Well the scandal was not really a scandal but more like some sort of incident. The thing about boys in the room was a rumor that started right after the announcement of the suspensions etc and is likely to be have been made up by haters.

The little we know is that it was not enough to kick anyone of them out of the group. So though we do not know any details, we still know that it had nothing to do with boys or things like that.

If I recall correctly they were all together when this incident occured, so it is infact only one and not two incidents.

Afterall Milky and Riichan got away pretty undamaged compared to Yoshida and Matsuda.

Sorry, I wish I knew more :ph34r:

#249 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

And to call Akain's possible boot out of the group a graduation was kind of a bad word to choose. You have to actually be allowed to stand on the stage to be able to graduate.

I used quotes for a reason. :unsure:

Anyway...
lets just wait for now and see what happens before we continue to speculate again and perhaps cause more rumors. I really hope it works out in a scenario that is not the 'worst case' (which would be one member "leaving").

@Noriega
Thanks for the translation of the news item!

signature3.png

#250 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

Ohhh now this came out wrong I think :o I understand what you wrote in your text and made a way to blunt remark to myself... :ph34r:

I am really sorry for this.

I am a bit stressed out right now because I have to leave for work

Sorry again for the inconvenience

#251 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

Ohhh now this came out wrong I think :o

The joys of text-based Internet communication! ^^;

signature3.png

#252 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

**** news bump ****

As Haru (Kinoshita Haruna) reports on her blog she and Sayanee (Yamamoto Sayaka) will make an appeareance on the KTV show "Noriori!" (Get off!). The broadcast is spread over 3 weeks on these 3 dates: 9th, 16th and 23rd December 2011.

http://ameblo.jp/nmb...1092815586.html

I'm looking forward to this! :santa: Hopefully someone will record it and post it on our tracker. :respect:

signature3.png

#253 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:58 AM

#254 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/144065240773042176 (no official confirmation yet though, or a link is missing) :sob:

(I still hope there will be some kind of Season 2, perhaps under a different name then.)

signature3.png

#255 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

It would be so sad if we lost this wonderful show with NMB :(

Yes, change the name or whatever as long as they keep the spirit of Naniwa alive. Sure, I would not complain if they choose to do a "louder" and more hysteric type of show... But I truly love what they have been doing from the first ep01 until now.

Please...

#256 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:34 AM

It would be so sad if we lost this wonderful show with NMB :(

Yes, change the name or whatever as long as they keep the spirit of Naniwa alive. Sure, I would not complain if they choose to do a "louder" and more hysteric type of show... But I truly love what they have been doing from the first ep01 until now.

It definitely had a very nice feel to it.

Sadly —if I understand the Japanese text correctly— blog entries of the girls seem to confirm it, that the show is over:
http://ameblo.jp/nmb...1099913408.html (Haru)
http://ameblo.jp/nmb...1100082684.html (Sayanee)

Now, let me hide in the corner of the room and cry for a little while... :sob:

signature3.png

#257 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:39 PM

NMB's 3rd single will be released 2012, 2/8.

Also Rena and Shiori have been voted back into NMB. I will post sources when I'm home.

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#258 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:39 PM

Whoops, sorry

#259 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:20 PM

NMB's 3rd single will be released 2012, 2/8.

Also Rena and Shiori have been voted back into NMB. I will post sources when I'm home.

This is 3 times good news! :santa:

Official Sources:
http://nmb48-staff.l...01228-6306.html (single announcement)
http://nmb48-staff.l.../post-66bb.html (Shimarena, Shiori announcement)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#260 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Two good announcements suddenly! or three if you prefer.

I am so happy that the fans wanted them back into the group.

About the vote:

http://nmb48-staff.l.../post-66bb.html

Matusda Shiori 8377 votes :good: 1406 votes :bad:

Shimada Rena 7622 votes :good: 2161 votes :bad:

Good results for everyone... First of for Rena and Shiori who got a huge approval from the fans. And for the fans who got to show their oppinions.
Things like this are great when they go like they are supposed to :)

So now we just have to wait for the announcement about Yoshida....

-----

Edit

Good news SPAM :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users